Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

:rofl: "decent size" you say, for a change?! :finger::haha: After the beating you took at harvest, I thought you were going to pots! :help:

J' what girls do you have in the queue? If I recall, you got a couple fast versions to try....:greenthumb: Me too, Red Mandarine F1FV and Green Crack FV!

I'm debating over 6 or 7 plants, all the fog of uncertainty is making it a little dicey,... soberly thinking, it should only be 4-5, but that's not gonna happen- :rofl:
RM, Ice Cool, Pineapple, F99 x Black Lime Reserve and Mimosa Champagne (if it bloody gets here) are lock-ins,... GC and NL or LavaFreeze (not here yet either) may fill out the bill....
Yes i got Dinafem Quick Kush and Blue Widow which talking to mark should finish late September. I also got the new HSO fast OGKZ and fast Green Crack. I had some old seeds from 2016 of a cross i made Blue cheese x Gorilla Glue that finished mid September and stacks massive resinous buds ( regular seeds though) i have some auto crosses i made Chemdoggin x blue cheese , bloody skunk x bc , grapey walter x bc , and some auto photo crosses from last year im going to do a pheno hunt on n look for a quick version. I got og kush x blue cheese, c99 x bc, acdc cbd x bc , and honeysuckle x bc. The pollen was from the auto blue cheese i put on my crop last year. I plan on working with pollen from the fast ogkz this year for next years crop. It should b an interesting year ive got some solid genetics and some wild cards for sure. I hope i get a female off my blue goo ( gg x bc) its impressive by any standard in bud mass.

A pic of the girls from about a month ago. I opened up my outdoor grow a bit and added a second fence around it I think I have enough room for grow space outdoors now but I incorporated my veggie garden into my weed garden this year. Last year I ran out of room in my 30x30 ft cage with 10 plants Im not having that issue this year! Fresh water out of my creek a nice silty bank to grow on full sun all day! All organic growing planted straight into the ground for peak performance of the plants! Im keeping my eye on the weather forcast waiting for the cold spell to break so I can get these girls outdoors they are quite a bit bigger now and my small indoor autoflower grow is getting overrun with photo girls.

View attachment 1181703View attachment 1181705View attachment 1181706View attachment 1181707View attachment 1181708View attachment 1181709
Ill be throwing in a few autoflowers this year also but probably wont start them for a few more weeks!
Man nice .. if I had all that room I'd be growing in those 15 ft wide by 20 ft tall corn bin cages.. woohoo grow some weed in them there cages. Put one plant per cage yeehaw :headbang:

Man nice .. if I had all that room I'd be growing in those 15 ft wide by 20 ft tall corn bin cages.. woohoo grow some weed in them there cages. Put one plant per cage yeehaw :headbang:
Im sure hoping the Ganja Gods shine down on me this year again. Hopefully mother nature is willing to work with me this year and allow me to do a few shrubs. I was out working the land today pre charging the soil and getting it ready with mykos, crab and lobster shell, coffee grounds, happy frog fruit and flower, crushed egg shell and some kelp. I keep looking at the weather forecast and its getting very close to time for me to plant probably in the next week Ill be going out. The plan is to fill the center 30x30 cage with 6 plants. Then some smaller photo's and some autoflower mixed in with the veggie garden in the outer cage. I was playing with the idea of doing light dep this year after watching your thread last year but I just have too much going on. Ill be checking in on ur grow this season you have some interesting genetics your running and Im interested in the light dep you do.

Last edited:
entry-- Jpkindbud
Hey all, this will be my first comp. first outdoor crop in 25 yrs so wish me luck! My entries will be... drumroll please?

Seedsman Alaskan Purple fem photo
Seedsman White Widow fem photo
Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl fem photo

@Waira i will be applying for the guerilla grower pass as it will be a true guerilla grow where i visit them as few times as possible...
DBB38459-5623-479D-B3E0-4F8FC460D5E5.jpeg

Guys is this where we post our photos and info for the comp . :shrug:
This is the official thread mate, post your updates in here... :smoking:
Yes i got Dinafem Quick Kush and Blue Widow which talking to mark should finish late September. I also got the new HSO fast OGKZ and fast Green Crack. I had some old seeds from 2016 of a cross i made Blue cheese x Gorilla Glue that finished mid September and stacks massive resinous buds ( regular seeds though) i have some auto crosses i made Chemdoggin x blue cheese , bloody skunk x bc , grapey walter x bc , and some auto photo crosses from last year im going to do a pheno hunt on n look for a quick version. I got og kush x blue cheese, c99 x bc, acdc cbd x bc , and honeysuckle x bc. The pollen was from the auto blue cheese i put on my crop last year. I plan on working with pollen from the fast ogkz this year for next years crop. It should b an interesting year ive got some solid genetics and some wild cards for sure. I hope i get a female off my blue goo ( gg x bc) its impressive by any standard in bud mass.
:greenthumb::help: years of good work there hunting pheno's out, Jean-o! ...ChemD' x BC, what a funk that one could make - :eyebrows:

Hey all, this will be my first comp. first outdoor crop in 25 yrs so wish me luck! My entries will be... drumroll please?

Seedsman Alaskan Purple fem photo
Seedsman White Widow fem photo
Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl fem photo

@Waira i will be applying for the guerilla grower pass as it will be a true guerilla grow where i visit them as few times as possible...
:d5: Logged in Jp, first off the line in fact! ..... Roger that on the guerilla pass, noted... How often do you foresee visiting them? We'd like to see updates every few weeks, but that's a guideline, not locked in,... What matters is that there's several check-in's over the grow season, not just 3-4... This more of an authentication thing; another help in confirmation is taking pics of the plants from the same general spot, the background as a marker of sorts... We do this to discourage any funny bizz down the line, I'm sure you get it- :thumbsup: ... we've not had any fraudulent claims so far, (plant switching, etc.), but we gotta put some sort of guidelines out there to maintain the integrity of the Comp',...
Otherwise, you are set! :goodluck: :karmacloud: ......To date, only a couple guerilla growers have entered and none made it to the final stages, sadly...:doh: This is a high attrition contest historically, no surprise!

Last edited:
This is the official thread mate, post your updates in here... :smoking:

:greenthumb::help: years of good work there hunting pheno's out, Jean-o! ...ChemD' x BC, what a funk that one could make - :eyebrows:

:d5: Logged in Jp, first off the line in fact! ..... Roger that on the guerilla pass, noted... How often do you foresee visiting them? We'd like to see updates every few weeks, but that's a guideline, not locked in,... What matters is that there's several check-in's over the grow season, not just 3-4... This more of an authentication thing; another help in confirmation is taking pics of the plants from the same general spot, the background as a marker of sorts... We do this to discourage any funny bizz down the line, I'm sure you get it- :thumbsup: ... we've not had any fraudulent claims so far, (plant switching, etc.), but we gotta put some sort of guidelines out there to maintain the integrity of the Comp',...
Otherwise, you are set! :goodluck: :karmacloud: ......To date, only a couple guerilla growers have entered and none made it to the final stages, sadly...:doh: This is a high attrition contest historically, no surprise!
Dont think I’ll have a problem with thevisit thing as they will be in walking distance. Just gonna have to not beat a path down, and pics shouldn't be a problem. I’ll try to keep with the guidelines cuz thats the kinda guy i am lol. They’ll be going to ground weekend of 5/22-24 with a month of indoor time under their belt...

Dont think I’ll have a problem with thevisit thing as they will be in walking distance. Just gonna have to not beat a path down, and pics shouldn't be a problem. I’ll try to keep with the guidelines cuz thats the kinda guy i am lol. They’ll be going to ground weekend of 5/22-24 with a month of indoor time under their belt...
Also alaskan purple and white widow are above soil as of this AM
image.jpg
image.jpg
still waiting on gorilla girl

:toke: Thanks mate, I'm hoping you will have better success than the others did,... If I recall rightly, theirs were more remote,... bugs, deer, rabbits took big tolls!
We understand the challenge, and keeping the path obscure is KEY...
Juicy line-up too Jp, Sweet is beloved my me and many others here! You'll see Ice Cool and Red Mandarine F1FV from me this year! I'm not set on what 3 will be in this Comp' yet though,...

:toke: Thanks mate, I'm hoping you will have better success than the others did,... If I recall rightly, theirs were more remote,... bugs, deer, rabbits took big tolls!
We understand the challenge, and keeping the path obscure is KEY...
Juicy line-up too Jp, Sweet is beloved my me and many others here! You'll see Ice Cool and Red Mandarine F1FV from me this year! I'm not set on what 3 will be in this Comp' yet though,...
If the gorilla girl doesn’t make it i will be replacing it with seedsman blueberry, that one will keep me coming back cuz she would need to be trained and supported. Friend grew one last yr and at 9’ side branches were snapping off lol. Forearm size colas!

Back