Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

harvest Jean-O OGKZ FV 9/12
@Waira HSO FV OGKZ is now fully down Ive been working on her for the last couple of weeks. I just finished off the last of the harvest on her this morning...Im actually toking on a little sample of it right now as im posting and it is very strong some very strong black pepper terps coming off her right at the moment.. The first round of harvest is looking real nice in the jars. This one had some bud rot on her and some PM but I feel like she pulled some good weight from what im seeing so far. Ive got the bud shot with the entry card live bud shot and fresh cut pic here. So far in my initial trim Ive found a few seeds from my Blue Widow pollen I was spreading around this year so Im looking forward to trying some of that out some day.
DSCN1508.JPG
DSCN1505.JPG
DSCN1492.JPG

Here she is almost all the way down
20200912_140537.jpg

@Waira The Dinafem Blue Widow is really putting on some bud mass quickly. She is getting a few spots of PM on her that I am spraying for every other day now it seems but its under control so far. I just had a cold spell all week it was cold and cloudy not much sun so that didnt help today is sunny and it seems to be just about all cleaned up now so hopefully the heat and sun with the spray will keep it at bay for a few more weeks. I doubt Ill finish with my photoperiods till early to mid October this season kinda weird from all my past grows it seems like this season was a tough one.
20200908_162613.jpg
20200912_122714.jpg

Attachments

• 20200912_122722.jpg
    20200912_122722.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 170
  • 20200912_122729.jpg
    20200912_122729.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 152
harvest green hornet 9/12
@Waira and All, I whacked my (photo) entry the Black Domina clone that I got from my indoor grow. Her white trait never showed it self in the clone?. I threw the branches in a bowl 3 times and came up with a wet weight of 2.36 pounds. I named her the Pet Chicken because I had to give her light depravation in my blacked out garage. Ya I hauled her butt in every night for about 6 weeks then left her out to finish. Northern Michigan's weather is very iffy and if I would not have done the light dep. she would'nt of had a chance to get this mature. My auto flower plant
(Stardawg) on the other hand basically grew itself. I learned a lot this grow and how the hearty auto flower plants are a plus for my limited grow time. Skunky sticky buds to ya! :pop:

Attachments

• sign.JPG
    sign.JPG
    362.5 KB · Views: 193
  • braces.JPG
    braces.JPG
    364.5 KB · Views: 202
  • braces removed one.JPG
    braces removed one.JPG
    352.7 KB · Views: 199
  • table.JPG
    table.JPG
    346.5 KB · Views: 204
  • beer glass buds.JPG
    beer glass buds.JPG
    350.9 KB · Views: 193
  • bud.JPG
    bud.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 100_1627.JPG
    100_1627.JPG
    376.7 KB · Views: 199
update Kyote 9/12
@Waira Ok here that weekwee update. :biggrin:

Have had to chop more b r off that one main. The humidity is back and there is no breeze so I'm keeping a close eye on them. One is close, real close and hope to get another week for her. The bush is still a couple weeks away so hard to say what its outcome will be. :shrug:

Family photo :smokeout: Defoliation of yellow fans is all. Only getting H2O now until harvest :coffee:
912.jpg

The skinny GP is close :dancer:
View attachment 1232971

Of course I picked this one before I had to chop off half the kola :dizzy:
912c.jpg

And the bush :weed: Couple more weeks would be good for this one. :thumbsup:
912d.jpg

Well that's that for this week grofolkz :d5:

@Waira HSO FV OGKZ is now fully down Ive been working on her for the last couple of weeks. I just finished off the last of the harvest on her this morning...Im actually toking on a little sample of it right now as im posting and it is very strong some very strong black pepper terps coming off her right at the moment.. The first round of harvest is looking real nice in the jars. This one had some bud rot on her and some PM but I feel like she pulled some good weight from what im seeing so far. Ive got the bud shot with the entry card live bud shot and fresh cut pic here. So far in my initial trim Ive found a few seeds from my Blue Widow pollen I was spreading around this year so Im looking forward to trying some of that out some day.
View attachment 1232828View attachment 1232829View attachment 1232830
Here she is almost all the way down
View attachment 1232831
Jean, that top pic, is that what you'd like for you final Live pic? Or do you want to see how the BW turns out? ....remember, only one plant is chosen for live and dry Poll pics..... Personally, I'd say she's gonna be your huckleberry! :spels:

@Waira and All, I whacked my (photo) entry the Black Domina clone that I got from my indoor grow. Her white trait never showed it self in the clone?. I threw the branches in a bowl 3 times and came up with a wet weight of 2.36 pounds. I named her the Pet Chicken because I had to give her light depravation in my blacked out garage. Ya I hauled her butt in every night for about 6 weeks then left her out to finish. Northern Michigan's weather is very iffy and if I would not have done the light dep. she would'nt of had a chance to get this mature. My auto flower plant
(Stardawg) on the other hand basically grew itself. I learned a lot this grow and how the hearty auto flower plants are a plus for my limited grow time. Skunky sticky buds to ya! :pop:
Same thing for you mate, in case you missed it, the final live Poll pic need not have the code in it, just in one of the harvest pics... You can snap another live cols/bud shot still if it's not too late, or go with one of the above (though whole plant pics aren't "recommended")... It's all about the money shot for this, so just a heads up! :pimp: ... I want everybody to get good pics in to give them the best chances! Dark background and ambient light plus flash work the best...

Jean, that top pic, is that what you'd like for you final Live pic? Or do you want to see how the BW turns out? ....remember, only one plant is chosen for live and dry Poll pics..... Personally, I'd say she's gonna be your huckleberry! :spels:
No not yet I want to wait on that I was just throwing this one on here so that it was done if I needed it. Things have been busy I could forget to post later lol. This next round of harvest is going to get crazy I have 6 huge photo's left to harvest and they all look like they wont finish till mid October so I know its going to get crazy busy when it comes time to harvest the rest. I did a lot of bitching this grow about the HSO plants and I feel I did not do them justice this year the yields were kinda heavy for small plants and the bud is fire top notch for sure just wanted to put that out their. Im pretty sure I messed up this year not knowing enough about the FV's and how they handled. So all that bla bla bla id like to wait till the BW is done and see how those buds look after they stack up. This one was a pretty nice plant though. That bud is only a small peace of the cola it came off. I wont and dont dry huge cola's as one peace anymore, years and years ago I lost a lot of bud trying to dry huge buds in one peace they will rot and mold long before they dry on the inside they look awesome but dont ever try to dry huge buds in one peace.

@Waira Ok here that weekwee update. :biggrin:

Have had to chop more b r off that one main. The humidity is back and there is no breeze so I'm keeping a close eye on them. One is close, real close and hope to get another week for her. The bush is still a couple weeks away so hard to say what its outcome will be. :shrug:

Family photo :smokeout: Defoliation of yellow fans is all. Only getting H2O now until harvest :coffee:
View attachment 1232970

The skinny GP is close :dancer:
View attachment 1232971

Of course I picked this one before I had to chop off half the kola :dizzy:
View attachment 1232972

And the bush :weed: Couple more weeks would be good for this one. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1232977

Well that's that for this week grofolkz :d5:
:drool: sooooo close! This is making me drool, I gotta run a GPF1FV next year for reals! They look great mate, nicely done,.. the tough part is battling the damn conditions and the rots...
You only need a good cola/bud shot live and dry, so that pick is hardly out, but I don't think others will care in the least if you chose another GP girl,... All the same strain isn't the same a 3 different ones....

:drool: sooooo close! This is making me drool, I gotta run a GPF1FV next year for reals! They look great mate, nicely done,.. the tough part is battling the damn conditions and the rots...
You only need a good cola/bud shot live and dry, so that pick is hardly out, but I don't think others will care in the least if you chose another GP girl,... All the same strain isn't the same a 3 different ones....

So close... will see how it goes, and will keep that in mind about the kola shot. I wanted to have a double kola just for the fun of it yet it's down to 1.5 now :eek1:
The wildfire smoke finally made it to BC, and we've been socked in for a few days now, so they haven't been getting the rays either.

I'm not complaining about the smoke though as I've lived in fire country and know how ugly that can get. I feel for those folks up and down the west coast.

I will let the GP's and the weather tell me when they have to go down. :thumbsup: Just not too soon me hopes :biggrin:

Again, props for running this. It's been a good one to be part of :d5:

:smoker1: Hmmmm,... I still order from overseas on occasion, I've not dealt with any USA banks... lack of stock and FU pricing tend to put me off!
Sweets I've been getting from the Sweet guys here, from past contest wins mainly. They do have a NA distribution hub since they can't send direct from Spain... It wouldn't hurt to contact Jayp, Apolo or even Tommy (if he's around) and ask they about sourcing...
Advanced seeds, I have zero insight on... The Vault has been solid for folks here, UK based; Attitude does me right,... I'd go look at our girl Rebel's Green Grass Seeds for small breeder options, some interesting photo's offered too :eyebrows:... As a gladiator, you're a shoo-in for seed testing as they come available!

Hecno has been spoiling and scaring mates all over with his Goods! Now it's your turn :muahaha::wiz:

haha thanks Waira, already planning for the next grow, can see small pot syndrome with ChemOG once switched to bloom again. I got through it before can do again i think lol will see:funny:

Back