Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@Waira that is pretty quick 6 wks they’re looking really nice too :baked:
:wiz: ... mate, Sweet's F1FV's are the real-deal! GP is the speed champ, but some newer ones are claimed to be as fast. I've run Killer Kush and SAD too. That year I also ran Dutch Passion's only "FV", Think Fast, and she's a winner as well if you fancy a nice sativa type!
Next season Jack47 F1FV is locked in, the reg. version takes too long in bloom to risk for me, but the FV should be fine....
You gotta try one MJOG!

Hey!
Thanks for the rep slap man!
Here’s the view from my cameras, just took them off the system a moment ago.
:goauto: ...LOOOKING good 3-W's :rofl: :d5:

update mustang 9/11
haven't had chance to trim much, doing a basement harvest and very busy at work. I'm trimming some leaves this week-end (bought cellphone micro scope, i'll take better pics hopefully sunny) good 6 weeks of growing in ontario hopefully. To much rain lately, keeping eye out for mold.

Blue dream
20200909_123033.jpg20200909_123018.jpg
The Purps
20200909_122934.jpg20200909_122926.jpg
Bubba Kush
20200909_122905.jpg20200909_122854.jpg

Work pic, race track is now open, no fans video feed this year. Had to wire a customers grocery getter.
20200826_080337.jpgand more weed20200909_123336.jpg20200907_133631.jpg
cheers :smokeit::jointman:

Last edited:
Hey Now,
Just wanted to share with you folks how much fun this has been and is being!! Things were not so great here at Chez' WWWillie' this late winter- early spring; as it was for many I am sure. But I had a few things going and my Brother @Waira asked me to join in the group. Well I'm thinking that made all the difference for me. If not I don't think I would have carried through and grew what I have so far.
So, strike up another one for good 'ole AFN and it's great membership without which I don't think I would be harvesting this season. (Well not harvesting as much as I anticipate!)
So big hugs and thank-you's to all of you!
Peace,

Yep they are frosty ladies. :cool1: And your Liberty Haze is looking good :biggrin:

I went out again and took a bit more off and sprayed with 5% hp. Air circulation, that's up to nature for these two. :shrug: Just had a stretch of high humidity for a week with no breeze overnight. I was hoping the dew and rain tarp would prevent this but...not completely.

The RH dropped today, so that's better. It's a new climate for me, and this year a short outdoor window of quality growing weather. Will see if these can get finished off in a good way. :thumbsup: I think it can be some nice medicine :weed:
Hey Kyote, Thanks mate, Liberty is a great plant to grow if you get a chance. I kept my Blue Fire when i grew her, under cover on the table but they still got it, as summer can be humid and wet here at times. Cool a new place and climate to adjust to. The hp is great, i used it to wash some of Bubbas Buds she got PM lol looked like frost as she was frosty,

@smokeyfromau :headbang: :clapper: :drool: ...Lib's your girl then? She finished beautifully for you!
So, the bottom pic is your official Live Shot for the Poll?
Hey Waira:d5: Yes Libs is my girl, as i forgot to put a banner for SLH, otherwise she was my girl. Libs still awesome, and wow such an awesome high already, not totally cured, lovely limey kinda smell.Yes mate with the banner:woohoo:, i tried to take it in low light to make her look more sexy:dancer:

Hey Now,
Just wanted to share with you folks how much fun this has been and is being!! Things were not so great here at Chez' WWWillie' this late winter- early spring; as it was for many I am sure. But I had a few things going and my Brother @Waira asked me to join in the group. Well I'm thinking that made all the difference for me. If not I don't think I would have carried through and grew what I have so far.
So, strike up another one for good 'ole AFN and it's great membership without which I don't think I would be harvesting this season. (Well not harvesting as much as I anticipate!)
So big hugs and thank-you's to all of you!
Peace,
:bighug: -- peer pressure to the rescue! :crying:...that and all the hard work that went into those lovely beds- :greenthumb:....and security! :tang:

ey Waira:d5: Yes Libs is my girl, as i forgot to put a banner for SLH, otherwise she was my girl. Libs still awesome, and wow such an awesome high already, not totally cured, lovely limey kinda smell.Yes mate with the banner:woohoo:, i tried to take it in low light to make her look more sexy
:hump: fantastic! Nothing beats your own safe&sane grown buds, ay? :jointman:

:bighug: -- peer pressure to the rescue! :crying:...that and all the hard work that went into those lovely beds- :greenthumb:....and security! :tang:

:hump: fantastic! Nothing beats your own safe&sane grown buds, ay? :jointman:
True Waira, :pass: seen how the street weed, sometimes you can see it has been pulled early, and not sure how the buds have been treated:smokeit:

@Waira i’ve not had good luck locating sweets from trusted sources in the USA or advanced seeds. Love both growers.
:smoker1: Hmmmm,... I still order from overseas on occasion, I've not dealt with any USA banks... lack of stock and FU pricing tend to put me off!
Sweets I've been getting from the Sweet guys here, from past contest wins mainly. They do have a NA distribution hub since they can't send direct from Spain... It wouldn't hurt to contact Jayp, Apolo or even Tommy (if he's around) and ask they about sourcing...
Advanced seeds, I have zero insight on... The Vault has been solid for folks here, UK based; Attitude does me right,... I'd go look at our girl Rebel's Green Grass Seeds for small breeder options, some interesting photo's offered too :eyebrows:... As a gladiator, you're a shoo-in for seed testing as they come available!

True Waira, :pass: seen how the street weed, sometimes you can see it has been pulled early, and not sure how the buds have been treated:smokeit:
Hecno has been spoiling and scaring mates all over with his Goods! Now it's your turn :muahaha::wiz:

@Waira i’ve not had good luck locating sweets from trusted sources in the USA or advanced seeds. Love both growers.
I have gotten quite a few Sweet Seeds Genetics from Hella Dank Seed Co. Their ordering is kinda weird and the billing is High Desert Sports Co but they are trust worthy or at least they were a few years ago when I was going through them frequently they were always fast and discreet.

update Jpkindbud 9/12
UPDATE- good morning all! Girls are coming along nicely... stacking like they should...
9F84498B-AD69-4239-A14C-AF0695CFD249.jpeg
11CB8595-1FEE-447C-A44A-A7546AED1D7C.jpeg
3823C249-5BD0-45C7-B97B-027F6C9B3759.jpeg
B079D5EC-3D48-453C-B175-FA8D0FBE1F12.jpeg
B6CDA566-537E-4323-9A9A-7D50BA9C0079.jpeg
365D7D8A-9E28-4EF0-BCEB-04D447E7C540.jpeg
8E2043C1-1DB2-4D25-B681-FF6BD333F066.jpeg
556F516D-5EEA-402F-B170-31D04DD48066.jpeg
A98C176D-E182-4E3E-9E0A-3A19782C0700.jpeg
393CCC75-454C-40F5-A953-6EFDAB8E7047.jpeg
EDA5C95E-C03F-49F4-9D10-0D57C64CF7F4.jpeg
First 4 are AP, next 4 are GG, and last but not least is3 of WW. Got to 40 degF last night!

Back