Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Weekwee update on Green Poison FF @Waira

So I go out at 1 am to take a few pictures in the dark, and the odor hits me when I step out the door. :yoinks:

Then I walk over to the plants, being quiet and all so I don't wake them :snooze:, and me runners are soaked with dew from the grass and

clover. :eek1: Dew is heavy, 80%RH at 56F. Thinking to myself, how do peeps grow outdoors in this coastal climate without dew tarps? :shrug: Or maybe that's why HLG is 15 miles from here, as most folks don't grow outdoors? :shrug: The next few weeks or so will tell me if there's gonna be

problems :wall:

And if I need to pick a plant, I'll go with the horned one :devil:

Here's da bush - about a week behind in flower. Branches were stripped before flower, and LST to get some sol. Family says hi:d5:
906c.JPG

The tarp comes down about 2/3rds on the one side, as that is the direction most of the rains come from
906.JPG

An a little bud shot :lol:
906d.JPG

Now the horned GP - leaves a turning as they give it up for the buds :clapper: Branches stripped b4 flower and minor LST
906b.JPG

906a.JPG

The bud on one of the horns starting to show some browns :thumbsup:
906e.JPG

These two :weed: are a couple stinkers :gassy1: and sticky like duct tape :mrgreen:. Stinker I don't mean in a bad way like a dog's fart :rofl:, stinker as in

rich heavy smell of cannabis flowering. :joy: What's it smell like? Smells like weed to me :rofl:

That's it for dis weeks weekwee update an see yas next week :thumbsup:

EDIT: i went out this afternoon and on the top bud of one of the horns was this, so the top inch of the bud is gone. Even with a dew and rain tarp. :wall:
906-br-jpg.1230930

Last edited:
@MasonJarOG , beautiful plants, super tall :pass:
@Kyote , nice and frosty ladies, sucks the bud rot i had a bit and took it out earlier, and increased the circulation

@Waira

Liberty Haze
P1290698.JPG

P1290623.JPG

P1290736.JPG

hecno

knowing the climate , bloody well done .

Waira

I'm with Hec', fantastic season considering! You flatted the shit ouuta the learning curve this year mate, very well done... great to have you run with the Comp too!
@Kyote , nice and frosty ladies, sucks the bud rot i had a bit and took it out earlier, and increased the circulation

Yep they are frosty ladies. :cool1: And your Liberty Haze is looking good :biggrin:

I went out again and took a bit more off and sprayed with 5% hp. Air circulation, that's up to nature for these two. :shrug: Just had a stretch of high humidity for a week with no breeze overnight. I was hoping the dew and rain tarp would prevent this but...not completely.

The RH dropped today, so that's better. It's a new climate for me, and this year a short outdoor window of quality growing weather. Will see if these can get finished off in a good way. :thumbsup: I think it can be some nice medicine :weed:

Last edited:
@dankstyle J looking good buddy

@Waira I had not done a night shot this year till now. It’s stacking on the colas and the Gorilla is right behind it by a few weeks. Should be a fun finish;-))
:crying: you need a ladder for your shots now man!
....I'm liking the JB's speed, she's further along than the others - :thumbsup:
So I go out at 1 am to take a few pictures in the dark, and the odor hits me when I step out the door. :yoinks:

Then I walk over to the plants, being quiet and all so I don't wake them :snooze:, and me runners are soaked with dew from the grass and

clover. :eek1: Dew is heavy, 80%RH at 56F. Thinking to myself, how do peeps grow outdoors in this coastal climate without dew tarps? :shrug: Or maybe that's why HLG is 15 miles from here, as most folks don't grow outdoors? :shrug: The next few weeks or so will tell me if there's gonna be

problems :wall:

And if I need to pick a plant, I'll go with the horned one :devil:

Here's da bush - about a week behind in flower. Branches were stripped before flower, and LST to get some sol. Family says hi
:drool: aaaahhh yeah! That's genuine GPFV goodness right there, I know that face a mile away :d5: ...build, density, resin, and the speed are all on point!
The tarp is helping a lot, trust me,... all botryits needs is the high RH% and some cool, and it activates..
.... I'd say you'll be done in 2 weeks most likely:coffee:.... the RM' is pretty much done too, surprised me when I looked at the trich's! Way ahead of sched'....

@smokeyfromau :headbang: :clapper: :drool: ...Lib's your girl then? She finished beautifully for you!
So, the bottom pic is your official Live Shot for the Poll?

This is a great comp , no prizes , just a bunch of growers sharing what they do , Different lands and climates . :clapper::clapper::clapper::vibe::smoking::thumbsup:
:eyebrows: We'll not be without some Goods mate! I'll be in touch with Mark, Mischa, Sweet too maybe and see about some seed love like last year,...

The plant that is in the ground is a 7 foot tall Black Domina (photo) and about week 3 of flower. The Stardawg (Tiny) the smelly little girl is at week 10 she is an autoflower. The blue 5 gallon bucket is a Black Domina (Pet chicken) at week 8 of flower and probobly has 1 week before harvest. The 5 foot 3 inch Afternoon delight in the 1 liter pot is at week 10 . She is full of smells of citrus and cherry.
Looking good :cheers:

Back