Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

harvest 4d-Rock 9/3
Alrighty, well life keeps getting in the way, but I think I have some time to give my harvest update.
I ended up chopping both plants as I was seeing a few spots of bud rot popping up and I didn't want to risk losing any more. These were harvested on Aug. 22, making it about Day 86.
Fugue State
IMG_8579.JPG

IMG_8577.JPG

IMG_8576.JPG

Here it is trimmed and dried. I'm a bit disappointed how much these buds shrunk. They looked so nice and plump.
IMG_8584.JPG

IMG_8587.JPG

IMG_6014.jpg

So overall not too shabby. A respectable (for me) 69g

Here's the Cream Manderine XL. You can see the stubby top from the missing top cola that I had to chop due to bud rot. Would have been pretty impressive if it had stayed.
IMG_8581.JPG

IMG_8582.JPG

IMG_6017.jpg

The Cream Manderine produced a bit less at 52g. Denser buds though.

It was fun to try growing outside. There were challenges with weather early on and bud rot toward the end, but considering all that I'm pretty happy with the end results.

Thanks for running the competition guys, I look forward on entering more in the future.

:drool: daaaaayamn! That looks tasty brudda,... how her aroma now? ........... this is an update right, not a final live Poll pic?
Yes just an.update friend the smell is really strong diesel gas with a hint of ofg fuel its very nice I'm excited for her.

update Jean-O 9/4
HSO Fast OGKZ and Dinafem Blue Widow will have to do to carry me through to the end the Dinafem quick kush got the chop over the last few days. The PM was becoming unmanageable to a point it was endangering the rest of the grow so my sacrificial cut to the season has happened again.... I pulled a solid QP or more of good top buds off her and washed and hung the rest for later hash runs.. Should get quite a bit of good hash for rosin out of her... @Waira weekly update on the outdoor grow.
HSO OGKZ FV has some solid weight pulling her down. Ive got a tiny bit of bud rot forming up on her at the bottom of the plant so I plan on taking her down here real soon probably this next week-end ish if the weather will cooperate with me on that plan. I pulled a few test buds off her a little while ago she has a strong peppery profile just like the one I took down earlier this summer. Strong bud for sure. Some slight issues but moderately an easy grow.
DSCN1494.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow is beginning to look pretty good. Im still hopeful she stacks heavy.
DSCN1500.JPG

The last shot of the Dinafem Quick Kush. I believe I was probably close to the end with her she was yellowing up pretty fast and the trics looked pretty good under the scope with some amber mostly all cloudy with some clear. This plant was a PM Magnet and a solid pain in the ass all grow. The Indoor bud I got off her sister was some amazing fire though still had a PM problem even indoor but was easier to manage.
DSCN1493.JPG

update JpkindBud 9/5
UPDATE- little yellowing on fans still, dont know why... maybe overwatering? Been raining every or every other day. Otherwise doing fine and healthy. About 5-6 weeks left give or take...
ADD4096C-7311-4FB0-8CF8-699F1699FBD5.jpeg
8839F6BD-296C-47D7-B6BE-63CC6BA4B483.jpeg
30C9A0EE-CFCB-441B-A9DE-04807B8831B4.jpeg
9573084D-7F06-407D-ACA3-E26257B1A335.jpeg
3300024A-F4F3-46DD-92D6-5498E5791E2D.jpeg
D2955B41-2623-4A0E-9FBD-D8D704B77B41.jpeg
5BD6CB5C-FF1C-4BC4-9B2A-EB3D3E815F12.jpeg
BAE24599-4B15-4874-951F-F675A7D28378.jpeg
0F3445E4-0FF3-4ABE-889C-BC989D9946E8.jpeg
C38BB1FA-D7CF-4E76-8666-CB60B2BF5D1D.jpeg
3C59F826-2013-4A0A-B20F-7C73C36F9E17.jpeg
First 4 pics are Ap, next 4 are Gg, and last 3 are Ww

UPDATE- little yellowing on fans still, dont know why... maybe overwatering? Been raining every or every other day. Otherwise doing fine and healthy. About 5-6 weeks left give or take...View attachment 1230360View attachment 1230361View attachment 1230362View attachment 1230363View attachment 1230364View attachment 1230365View attachment 1230366View attachment 1230367View attachment 1230368View attachment 1230369View attachment 1230370First 4 pics are Ap, next 4 are Gg, and last 3 are Ww

Ahh they look good, all of them :thumbsup: I'd say the yellowing of the fans is normal at this stage. Large fans first, then smaller ones as they get used up. I always like seeing yellow fans at this time of the year outdoors. :eek1:

The plant that is in the ground is a 7 foot tall Black Domina (photo) and about week 3 of flower. The Stardawg (Tiny) the smelly little girl is at week 10 she is an autoflower. The blue 5 gallon bucket is a Black Domina (Pet chicken) at week 8 of flower and probobly has 1 week before harvest. The 5 foot 3 inch Afternoon delight in the 1 liter pot is at week 10 . She is full of smells of citrus and cherry.

Attachments

• Stardawg.JPG
    Stardawg.JPG
    352.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Black Domina.JPG
    Black Domina.JPG
    371.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Bud shot.JPG
    Bud shot.JPG
    371.7 KB · Views: 69
  • in ground.JPG
    in ground.JPG
    391.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Afternoon delight high CBD.JPG
    Afternoon delight high CBD.JPG
    359.4 KB · Views: 71
Alrighty, well life keeps getting in the way, but I think I have some time to give my harvest update.
I ended up chopping both plants as I was seeing a few spots of bud rot popping up and I didn't want to risk losing any more. These were harvested on Aug. 22, making it about Day 86.
Fugue State
View attachment 1229951
View attachment 1229953
View attachment 1229952

Here it is trimmed and dried. I'm a bit disappointed how much these buds shrunk. They looked so nice and plump.
View attachment 1229954

View attachment 1229955
View attachment 1229960

So overall not too shabby. A respectable (for me) 69g

Here's the Cream Manderine XL. You can see the stubby top from the missing top cola that I had to chop due to bud rot. Would have been pretty impressive if it had stayed.
View attachment 1229958
View attachment 1229959
View attachment 1229962

The Cream Manderine produced a bit less at 52g. Denser buds though.

It was fun to try growing outside. There were challenges with weather early on and bud rot toward the end, but considering all that I'm pretty happy with the end results.

Thanks for running the competition guys, I look forward on entering more in the future.
:headbang: :clapper: Alright, another one cross the finish line in good fettle- :d5:

:thumbsup: Buds look very good 4D, FS is spot-on for appearance and frosting ... I really enjoyed mine, and her interesting aroma profile. You getting anything like a light peppery/spice and creamy notes to her aroma?
CM came out classic Sweet, solid and gummy!
..shrinkage! :crying: ...I hate when that happens, it's a mystery to me why some practically evaporate away, and others hold their bulk notably better... I suspect that at least in part, it's a water content thing....

OK mate, you need to pick one for your official Poll entry, recall one live and one dry bud shot.... let me know so i can snag the pic and put it in the staff thread ,... :cheers: -- great to have you along 4D, Cheers and good luck!

HSO Fast OGKZ and Dinafem Blue Widow will have to do to carry me through to the end the Dinafem quick kush got the chop over the last few days. The PM was becoming unmanageable to a point it was endangering the rest of the grow so my sacrificial cut to the season has happened again.... I pulled a solid QP or more of good top buds off her and washed and hung the rest for later hash runs.. Should get quite a bit of good hash for rosin out of her... @Waira weekly update on the outdoor grow.
HSO OGKZ FV has some solid weight pulling her down. Ive got a tiny bit of bud rot forming up on her at the bottom of the plant so I plan on taking her down here real soon probably this next week-end ish if the weather will cooperate with me on that plan. I pulled a few test buds off her a little while ago she has a strong peppery profile just like the one I took down earlier this summer. Strong bud for sure. Some slight issues but moderately an easy grow.
:vibe: those are some frosty hash-bats dude, and plenty of phattening to come yet I think! She seems to be holding up pretty well considering,... I asked about OGKZ and was waved off of her for mold resistance - :shrug:... how does she smell?
BW is loading up big time, a little slow but hopefully she hikes her skirt up and gets hustling from here out! You know, it seems while bloom started early or on time for me, most aren't progressing as fast as I would have thought,...? Hard to say, all new to me, but I wonder if you feel the same... I mean, only the Mimosa Champagne is where she should be IMO of the normal photo's; RMFV is an exception of course, she'll be done in a couple weeks likely, making 6 total...
That Kush, what a PITA! They need to dial that one in more maybe, get some damn fungal resistance going FFS - :doh:

Back