Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

All look amazing :toke: : The RM is a stunner :wiz:. Good the ash isn't around any longer. Hope it stays that way for everyone down there.
:jointman: Thanks Kyote, I wish you all could smell her! It's been several years since I had something with this type of pure orange aroma -:hump:

Mighty big trees you got growing there @Waira :greenthumb:

Fire99? I have some autos of that. Hope it comes out fire for ya :pass:
:pass: no trees Stylez, not allowed at this site! ...well, not by intent at least :rolleyes2:... most are under 5', RM and Strawberry Amnesia are taller than expected for sure; SA is over 6' soil-to-top, lean and sexy!
sa1.jpg
sa2.jpg

@Waira update on the outdoor this week. Things are progressing fast. Already thinking about how I plan to harvest out on some of this since I like to spread my hearvest out and get a good mixture of flower at different stages. I took a few satellite branches today for a little taste test of the OGKZ, Quick Kush, and Fast Green Crack.. I do believe though that I will start to harvest this weekend starting with the Quick Kush since she has been somewhat of a problem child with the PM and some bud rot.
HSO Fast OGKZ is really filling out nicely Ive got several Football Bats on her right now she is falling all over herself.
:eek1: geez that OGKZ is a girthy freak! Good thing you have her strung up like a marionette puppet- :rofl:

I don't blame you on the QK ass-pain, best take her down and make hash/extracts outta her....
I can't wait to snip a taste off the RM myself! She's not ready just yet though for that... Gotta try her next time mate, her aroma will your friends stalking you for samples- :eyebrows:
BW is going to be the Prom Queen this year, no doubt! :kiss:
I had some pretty nasty weather Friday night and a few branches broke and were laying on the ground yesterday morning I had to tape them back up. I use the Blue painters tape and hemp twine to secure broken branches back to the plants they never seem to mind.... I should have double caged with a bigger outer cage this year but I got busy and here I am lol not much of the season left to go now hopefully I can Red Green these things together to cross the finish line lol...
hey if the damage is even possible to fix, you're ahead of the curve already... With some luck, they'll finish fine, but may I recommend getting some powdered garden Sulfur, make a thick paint (wetting agent helps), and slop it on the damaged stem parts... This can really help keep mold/rot from getting foothold, and then traveling up the stem internally to fuck with upstream buds! :amazon:

hese GP's are doing what they do in a good way. Backed off on MC to 2g/gal, and upped the BE to 1.5g/gal and the SC is 1g/gal. Stayed up all night setting up a new light for fall, reading strain reviews, and being me goofy self on the net :mrgreen:.:stir: :biggrin:
Ahhh, you have some indoor space/tent? :greenthumb: Are you running auto's? Give a shout out to our in-house girl-done-good, Rebel and Green Grass Seeds! She's got some great small scale breeders, like Twisted Tree who also does work for Mephisto... There's a handful of interesting photo's too,...
..... scissor hash is tasty stuff, and GPFV will load it up in a hurry! I did say she's a very resinous, gummy cultivar,... just wait 'til you see the ripe buds:drool:

he Dinafem Critical+2.0 dried for 10 to 12 days. Dry trimmed over 3 days, depending on the stem size. 94g of kind bud in the jars.:weed::weed: Nice one to grow @Dinafem-Mark
Oooo, post some pics of that! .... I forget, was she in the Comp officially, and did you get me pics?

:headbang: damn, watching them blow their buds up never gets old! Fun as hell isn't it Kyote? Blink twice and they've doubled size in kind
:coffee:
I'm retired and been on disability since 1998 when i drove myself to emergency and they took out half my lungs. So with all this virus n stuff, I pretty much stay home. I ain't ready to go yet, as there are too many seeds I want to try :smoking:
I appreciate this site, and all the good folks who keep it going.:thanks: It gives me something positive every day :headbang:

So dats all folks for this weeks Have a good week grofolks :joy: :d5: :joy:
:yoinks: Holy crap! -- scary AF man,...
Yup, so many cultivars, not enought time/space- :rofl:....good thing you have us to help filter out the schwag and run the good stuff!
Thanks mate :pighug:

Mighty fine @Jean-O and @Waira yours are making a efen sweet transformation to flower :yay: :toke: :thumbsup: :drool:
Lookin sexy :worship: :woody:
:toke::smokeout: thanky kindly mates! Home stretch is always the most fun and stress at once...:rofl: .... don't know if I mentioned it yet, but I'm trying an anti-botrytis product called BotryStop (BioWorks); it's a bio-agent that crowds and starves out botrytis, applied as a foliar until the last few weeks... we shall see!

Fire99? I have some autos of that. Hope it comes out fire for ya
...still one of the best! cres/krk made that cross well :thumbsup: And this is his F99 photo used here,...do you recall Lavatera? He made this cross :eyebrows:

Heres my entry blast chiller I've been calling it icee blaster lol that's not a strain but the name of my toothpaste lol
20200831_184328.jpg
20200831_184339.jpg

Back