Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

the toothbrush would def get stuck in ur mouth with that particular toothpaste, uh-huh :coffee: ppp
Yep its called blast chiller cuz one of the mothers is the menthol for some reason tooth paste came to mind instead of its name but both invoke the flavor of mint lol although it's got a diesel gas smell to it from the other mom original diesel aka headband, daywrecker.

update moutros 9/1
New update at the aces tropical mix....all tropical i guess, its a jungle in there! Well into flowering but will take a long time!

IMG_20200901_175659.jpg
IMG_20200901_175722.jpg
IMG_20200901_175726.jpg
IMG_20200901_175739.jpg
IMG_20200901_175823.jpg
IMG_20200901_175832.jpg

420Forever auto gelato update #12 - final
@Waira
auto gelato update #12 - final
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, final dry weight

Pearl final weight - 21.0gr :joy:

big budz, 13.4gr + smaller popcorn, 4.3gr + trim, 3.3gr = 21.0gr even :greencheck:
20200902_163258.jpg
20200902_163105.jpg
20200829_004708.jpg

20200901_234556.jpg

in the proverbial nutshell, Pearl was an absolute dream to grow :thumbsup: i'll save all the extraneous blahblah for me own personal grow thread (first link in me sig, hint! :biggrin: ), but suffice it to say, Pearl now makez a success rate of 3-for-3 with female seedz & they are def me own go-to breeder so far, woot! :shooty: it took a couple xtra dayz to get her acceptably dry, given the high humidity we've had lately :nono:, but she'z now in da jarz at a perfect 60%, so all is good :thumbsup: and, the high is even better, oh yeah! :yay: hatz off & thx to @Mr B. from Female Seeds for yet another benchmark example of high quality geneticz, and to @Waira for spearheadin this, the best of the comp threadz imo, fer sur! :toke: :thanks: this now completez all of me battlez/compz for the year & the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg

@Waira
auto gelato update #12 - final
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, final dry weight

Pearl final weight - 21.0gr :joy:

big budz, 13.4gr + smaller popcorn, 4.3gr + trim, 3.3gr = 21.0gr even :greencheck:
View attachment 1229643View attachment 1229642View attachment 1229641
View attachment 1229645

in the proverbial nutshell, Pearl was an absolute dream to grow :thumbsup: i'll save all the extraneous blahblah for me own personal grow thread (first link in me sig, hint! :biggrin: ), but suffice it to say, Pearl now makez a success rate of 3-for-3 with female seedz & they are def me own go-to breeder so far, woot! :shooty: it took a couple xtra dayz to get her acceptably dry, given the high humidity we've had lately :nono:, but she'z now in da jarz at a perfect 60%, so all is good :thumbsup: and, the high is even better, oh yeah! :yay: hatz off & thx to @Mr B. from Female Seeds for yet another benchmark example of high quality geneticz, and to @Waira for spearheadin this, the best of the comp threadz imo, fer sur! :toke: :thanks: this now completez all of me battlez/compz for the year & the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1229644
:drool: break me off a piece-a dat! Sooo gummy-dense,....... How does she smell now 420'?
A fine grow my man, and I'm with you on Female quality! My Outdoor Grapefruit was one of the best all-around plants I ever grew, Skunk Special (sweet aroma pheno) was superb, also very OD friendly,... and so far, the Mimosa Champagne is following suite!
---- Thanks rolling phat with us mate :pighug: ..... I gather this is your official Poll dry pic? Could you get me your needed live pic of choice too please? I'll stashing then in the Grow Battle Work Area, BTW....

New update at the aces tropical mix....all tropical i guess, its a jungle in there! Well into flowering but will take a long time!
:greenthumb::spels: -- beauties in the patio! I really like the leaves in the 2nd pic Moutros, narrow fingered with large margin teeth
cool2.gif

How much longer will you have decent weather mate? Some of these tropical gals do have pretty hardy cool tolerances, and of course, mold resistance....

:drool: break me off a piece-a dat! Sooo gummy-dense,....... How does she smell now 420'?
A fine grow my man, and I'm with you on Female quality! My Outdoor Grapefruit was one of the best all-around plants I ever grew, Skunk Special (sweet aroma pheno) was superb, also very OD friendly,... and so far, the Mimosa Champagne is following suite!
---- Thanks rolling phat with us mate :pighug: ..... I gather this is your official Poll dry pic? Could you get me your needed live pic of choice too please? I'll stashing then in the Grow Battle Work Area, BTW....

:greenthumb::spels: -- beauties in the patio! I really like the leaves in the 2nd pic Moutros, narrow fingered with large margin teeth View attachment 1229670

How much longer will you have decent weather mate? Some of these tropical gals do have pretty hardy cool tolerances, and of course, mold resistance....
I believe I'm gonna have decent weather for at least two months, Im not in any rush and I'm certain this will be some of the best weed I have ever smoked!

Just an update from me. Neither of my comp plants made it to trim. First one was a Chemdogging and it got budrot around day 65 and had to be chopped and frozen for bubble. Second plant was a Ripleys OG that had this weird growth. It ended up getting budrot on a few colas and wasn't worth drying/trimming due to the super leafy buds. It got frozen and saved for hash too. Forgot to take pictures as Ive just been too busy with moving and stuff. My new house is further from the ocean so Im hoping its a little less humid and can avoid budrot next season.

Thanks for organizing Waira, even if my plants didnt make it to the end to harvest it was a lot of fun growing and following along everyones grows :)

Last edited:
Just an update from me. Neither of my comp plants made it to trim. First one was a Chemdogging and it got budrot around day 65 and had to be chopped and frozen for bubble. Second plant was a Ripleys OG that had this weird growth. It ended up getting budrot on a few colas and wasn't worth drying/trimming due to the super leafy buds. It got frozen and saved for hash too. Forgot to take pictures as Ive just been too busy with moving and stuff. My new house is further from the ocean so Im hoping its a little less humid and can avoid budrot next season.

Thanks for organizing Waira, even if my plants didnt make it to the end to harvest it was a lot of fun groping and following along everyones grows :)
:yoinks: gaaahhh! F*ck a duck mate, that really sucks! .... How about the Hubba'Haze? You do get 3 choices, and she was doc'ed along the way....
I can sympathize with the moving Ordeal,... I hope that's going well, and your landing in a phat new pad! :bighug:

:yoinks: gaaahhh! F*ck a duck mate, that really sucks! .... How about the Hubba'Haze? You do get 3 choices, and she was doc'ed along the way....
I can sympathize with the moving Ordeal,... I hope that's going well, and your landing in a phat new pad! :bighug:
Thats right it was HBHz not CD that was the other comp plant. Ya that was chopped at the same time as the CD as they both had rot coming on. Havent had the chance to run the bubble yet but things are slowing down so Im hoping over the next few weeks they'll be getting the wash :) Move went really well, still lots to unpack but everything is in one place lol.

I did have some other outdoor plants that did make it to trim, trimming some Samsquantch OG right now and vaping some freshly jarred Sour Stomper, so I can't complain too much. Still got some canna cheese and mango smile drying as well haha

Back