Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Receiving my trichome microscope for phone today! So happy and excited to see what the girls look like. Also my Megacrop 2500g bag should be here by Saturday! Just in time for me to start my 2x2 closet growing again! Loving it! Will post pics on Saturday of girls...

@Waira def been some blind faith this year with the rain. I think a lot of wisdom has been gained here on AFN that gave me the patience to not be hasty as well as make some good decisions this year. The garden got a good treatment of Monterey BT today and trimmed off some worm rot spots and a branch. When harvest time comes I already have my wash team prepared. My garden sprayer will be loaded with H2o2 and Water to do a quick pre spray and the ice chest will be filled with water, lemon juice and baking soda for phase 2 wash and then on to clean water washes. Looking forward to a good harvest.
Bt is priceless at times! I am muchly blessed this year, the caterpillars have not been as bad as usual, bud worm in particular!

:coffee: group effort on the processing, also priceless! Any time I start to whinge about my trim-jail time, I look to guys like you and Jean-O who are serving back-to-back sentences plus Volume penalties - :help::deadhorse: ...:rofl:

...bud washing is a giant PITA, but really worth it! The scuzz left in the water afterwards tells all the tale I need to hear :eek1:...
Next year mate, look into RotBlock. I don't know why they ghosted on us here during testing, and were no-response A-holes to several who reached out to them at their website including me... I'll see if boss Hobbes can kick the cage hard enough to get a WTF outta them! I hear a couple decent feedback reports from them, but not enough to be sure,... Most the testers here just didn't really put it to a proper real-world test. I was slated too this year, but they bailed with no explanation :backside:.... BotryStop seems unlikely to be offered at the home consumer level, otherwise I'd steer you that way....

Hello again! Amazing grows everyone! my aces keep flowering and i love how they look. I'm a bit disappointed so far quantity wise as i expected a huge harvest and it falls a bit short on this aspect but the beauty and the quality of them makes up for it. Of course you never know that till you harvest. I even seem to have some kind of purple haze sativa pheno and i'm very happy with that since i have never stumbled upon a purple one and i only grow sativas. Anyway enjoy the pics!View attachment 1237860View attachment 1237862View attachment 1237861View attachment 1237863View attachment 1237864
:spels:----- :drool: shweeeeeeet! They all look right on point Moutros, fine growing of some challenging stuff :d5:..... Love the purple girl, indeed some does show up now and again,... Colombian is one I've seen, maybe you can show a pic to the ACE folks and they can offer possible insights if you're curious...
Looks like you just might have one at least done in a month, and we can wiggle a little extra time out for you since you have followed through consistently!
Forget yield man, the nature and quality of the highs you are likely to get on these will be far more worthy... Some special stuff is in there, I'm positive, like nothing you can buy anywhere! .... Next season, go for Golden Tiger, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze... At another forum I'm at, these are known outstanding cultivars, favored greatly for personal breeding too! Ribbzzy here grew GT, and it was plain dangerous stuff, not for noob's or twitchy peeps- :dizzy::haha:
fierce potency and a high only landrace crosses can offer!

bud washing is a giant PITA, but really worth it! The scuzz left in the water afterwards tells all the tale I need to hear :eek1:...
Next year mate, look into RotBlock. I don't know why they ghosted on us here during testing, and were no-response A-holes to several who reached out to them at their website including me... I'll see if boss Hobbes can kick the cage hard enough to get a WTF outta them! I hear a couple decent feedback reports from them, but not enough to be sure,... Most the testers here just didn't really put it to a proper real-world test.

I tried calling them today and it went straight to voice mail. No web site, nothing could be found on the internet from my end except FB. So there may not be a cage to kick :shrug: I see that Sweet has a Tropicanna FV that i'm already drooling over for next year but I want a back up if i do another outdoor photo, so I was trying to source Rotblock. I messaged them on FB as well but they haven't been on there since February it appears

I tried calling them today and it went straight to voice mail. No web site, nothing could be found on the internet from my end except FB. So there may not be a cage to kick :shrug: I see that Sweet has a Tropicanna FV that i'm already drooling over for next year but I want a back up if i do another outdoor photo, so I was trying to source Rotblock. I messaged them on FB as well but they haven't been on there since February it appears
:eek1: huh,... website is gone, or down! I looked not so long ago actually, several weeks? :shrug:Doesn't bode well, does it,....:nono: Well maybe it's just a server/site issue, so we'll see.....
I need to catch up with BioWorks, so after all's said and done with my trial, they may be willing to do the same for others? It's a total guess on that though!

Gonna be a learning curve to this microscope, and gonna need a tripod for no blur steady shots
KIMG0312~3.JPG
KIMG0315~3.JPG

Cold nights in the mid 30's and heavy rains the last few days putting some bondo on the girls to get to the end of the race! Ive had to cut some cola's and whip out the duck tape and twine the last few days. Im pushing real close to the end now girls are huge and heavy I believe only 2 more days of shit weather then the next week looks decent in the mid 60's during the days and low 50's at night. I am for sure going to bigger cage's next year 2 years in a row they have just gotten a bit too big for my old ass grow style time to come current with growing big outdoors! Ive got some pretty nice amounts of some good size colas on my dring room. Its been a great season I have surely bested what I did last year again which was a lot to say it modestly. Bud samples from the garden are on point and super fire! Ive got some pics of pre harvest on the Blue Widow Ill be posting soon she is a tank! Cant wait to pull in the finish weight on her! Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the hook up on the seeds from last years OD Contest I really enjoyed growing this one Ill make sure to tag you in the final pics of her when I get em up and fill you in on her final dry weight when its all done. Great Job everyone and totally excited to see all the glory shots this year tons of good ones so far.

harvest Jean-O 10/2
@Waira I still have to get a dry pic of the Dinafem Blue widow but here are my living and entry pic for living bud shot Top pic was just something I was goofing around with. I checked the Trics on here today with my loup I just bought I had never used one before I was going to start to take her this weekend anyways but from what I seen through the scoap she was probably around 20% amber maybe I let her go too long for my personal preference but I had been spraying her with the H2O2 which can give a lot of false reading with trics and pistols. She is today 56 days into flower from spotting her fist pistols. She is very blue berry in smell! Ive never had White Widow so not sure on any of that.
Jeano weed .jpg

I just realized Im really fucking stoned this bud looks like all sorts of crazy shit. I was thinking a pipe then I though flip it upright its a bong! Damn 6 of my rosin gummies today and a bunch of my Gorilla Glue from the outdoor im too high! Im trying to figure out how to smoke OUT? of this damn bud lol....
20200930_192650 - Copy.jpg
20200930_192717 - Copy.jpg
20200930_192707.jpg

This is the Living Cola Shot I want to use in the comp. Ill get the Dry shot here in the next week.
20201001_151203.jpg

Dinafem Blue Widow I think speaks for herself here and throughout the grow she showcases what she can do if treated well. I would put her grow difficulty at easy beginner level most all of the breeder specs I read on her were spot on in my accounts. A very solid plant and a joy to grow.

:greenthumb::smokeout::greenthumb: ...catch-up a bit later y'all, gotta toss this update out while I'm on it... Another trim-jail sentence begins tomorrow with Strawberry Amnesia, then Pineapple on Monday = :help:... then next week F99x Black Lime Reserve,...maybe Ice Cool after that! :deadhorse:

>>> Fire99 x Black Lime Reserve ... reeks of lime and mild fuel, little earthy... this bud type is a BITCH to trim! :rofl: -- but a ton of great of it to make dry ice hash with...:thumbsup:
fb1.jpg
fb2.jpg
fb3.jpg
fb6.jpg
fb7.jpg

>>> Pineapple... pretty quiet aroma just sitting, but knock her around some and a rich tropical pineapple punch aroma wafts out :drool:

pa1.jpg
pa3.jpg

pa2.jpg
pa4.jpg

>>> for fun, here's Strawberry Amnesia preharvest
sa1.jpg
sa2.jpg
sa5.jpg
saa.jpg
sab.jpg

Back