Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@Waira Weekwee update

It's all over now until next year outdoors. In this climate, I doubt if I'll try another FF version of photos, as even the FV's aren't fast enough. I did enjoy growing the Green Poison though. If the ten days of smoke, no breeze and high humidity during late flower would have been sunshine instead, it would have been the perfect finish. I found maybe 2 ounces of bad buds during examination before hanging to dry.

Family says thanks and see you indoors pretty soon. :thanks:
View attachment 1237461

View attachment 1237467

I went at her like scissorhands :tang: before chopping. She came soon after the photos were snapped.
View attachment 1237468

Thanks to everyone who participated in this competition. It has been a good time. :d5:

See you indoors in a few weeks with the tent up and running again. :thumbsup:

the family lookz spent, lol :rofl: cya next year family!
giphy (47).gif
ppp

@Waira Weekwee update

It's all over now until next year outdoors. In this climate, I doubt if I'll try another FF version of photos, as even the FV's aren't fast enough. I did enjoy growing the Green Poison though. If the ten days of smoke, no breeze and high humidity during late flower would have been sunshine instead, it would have been the perfect finish. I found maybe 2 ounces of bad buds during examination before hanging to dry.

Family says thanks and see you indoors pretty soon. :thanks:
View attachment 1237461

View attachment 1237467

I went at her like scissorhands :tang: before chopping. She came down soon after the photos were snapped.
View attachment 1237468

Thanks to everyone who participated in this competition. It has been a good time. :d5:

See you indoors in a few weeks with the tent up and running again. :thumbsup:
Nice job and photo

Nice job and photo

Thanks Masonjar. :d5: You have some good looking buds going on for sure :weed:

Me daughter had pity on me and loaned me her DSLR so I get get some decent night photos. Looking forward to see what kind of shots I can get indoors this fall and winter.:thumbsup:

Hola Kyote!

Noticing that you joined late last year ... have you checked out some of the journals by Weed Warrior / G.Leave?
(He used to have a different user handle, but I think his old posts are G.Leave and now WW.)
He's in Ontario somewhere, I think north of Toronto, and does some amazing Canadian outdoor grows, photos (including FV/Quick) and autos.
E.g. he's got one very amazing grow that has both Green Crack photo fem and Green Crack photo fem FV from Sweet Seeds.
Just thinking you may be able to get some ideas on what strains by what breeders mature/finish at what dates.

Hello again! Amazing grows everyone! my aces keep flowering and i love how they look. I'm a bit disappointed so far quantity wise as i expected a huge harvest and it falls a bit short on this aspect but the beauty and the quality of them makes up for it. Of course you never know that till you harvest. I even seem to have some kind of purple haze sativa pheno and i'm very happy with that since i have never stumbled upon a purple one and i only grow sativas. Anyway enjoy the pics!
IMG_20200921_181627.jpg
IMG_20200924_131704.jpg
IMG_20200924_131613.jpg
IMG_20200928_124520.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

:smokeout: Hey y'all! Pardon being scarce, been a bit :help: lately, plus trim-jail! :rofl:

After 2 days of rain. Had to tie some branches and the mains up to the fence a little. Here’s a peak

...damn, you can't get much of a break on the weather mate! They seem to be holding up well despite that - :greenthumb:

@Jean-O .....:growing::vibe::growing: monster canopies of Goodness brudda! :d5: ...both look fantastic now, and also holding up well in the weather.
The crosses sound great Jean-O, you'll have some space to work pheno's next year too :hump:... you're on the right track for some excellent personal crosses adapted to local conditions!
Interesting twist on her aroma shifting, makes me wonder what dry and cure will do...

Family says thanks and see you indoors pretty soon.
:drool: rock-star shot for the win Kyote! :headbang: ... yeah, the weath shit on ya at the end, few cultivars would have done well under those conditions,... sucks about the losses, but you worked them proper as best as you possibly could IMO, and still have some juicy jars of fine-ass buds on hand!

@Waira def been some blind faith this year with the rain. I think a lot of wisdom has been gained here on AFN that gave me the patience to not be hasty as well as make some good decisions this year. The garden got a good treatment of Monterey BT today and trimmed off some worm rot spots and a branch. When harvest time comes I already have my wash team prepared. My garden sprayer will be loaded with H2o2 and Water to do a quick pre spray and the ice chest will be filled with water, lemon juice and baking soda for phase 2 wash and then on to clean water washes. Looking forward to a good harvest.

harvest Green Hornet 9/29
@Waira and All, My potted Stardawg (Tiny) thats my first autoflower :yay: and Alpine Delight cherry blossom high CBD plant got whacked about a week ago. Both turned out well. The outdoor clone that I planted in clay and sand at the edge of the patio is still weathering the low forties at night and lots of driving rain. Lost most chop pics do to bad card. Wow this outdoor growing was fun and had a nice summer here in N. Mi. We did not have those west coast issues at all. Must have been tough for Ya :pighug: We will see how the next few weeks treats her. :smiley1:

Attachments

• outdoor patio.JPG
    outdoor patio.JPG
    603.8 KB · Views: 164
  • outdoor.JPG
    outdoor.JPG
    544.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Alpine delight cherry blossom CBD.JPG
    Alpine delight cherry blossom CBD.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Blk; Domina night.JPG
    Blk; Domina night.JPG
    382.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Stardawg Tiny.JPG
    Stardawg Tiny.JPG
    329.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Harvested Gorilla #2 some of the best photographic colas had some worm rot spots. Took about 4 hrs to cut wash process and hang the girl. No photos! :redcard: Just didn’t want to waste the time Right now. I’ll take a few shots of the finished product. Gorilla 1 & 3 still going. Heavily sprayed with BT to help stop the critters. Just running out of space to dry and wanted to do a phased harvest.... we will see how that goes.:goodluck:

Back