Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Hola @Jpkindbud !

I agree with @Kyote -- what do you have to lose?
My Thai Gold lost almost all her fans and some inner leaves, too, mainly due to the acid rain here (pH like 4.5-5.0).
But those colas just kept on going.
Would have been better with fans, but the end result was still pretty good.
Especially if you say some sunny weather is coming up.
I'd remove the dead leaves, or at least trim them though, coz you don't want dead leaves inviting you-know-what.
All the best for the for the final end-run!!!!
Thank you @Shiva's Mistress I will do that and see what happens...

:baked: Keep her goin @Jpkindbud this warm weather may keep those buds growing and maturing. Thats what it looks like from this side of the camera Bro. I was saved because of lakes around me from that freeze but we all know it can happen any time now in the north. I am actually betting my in ground plant wont make it but if she makes a liar out of me good for me. She appears to be at week 6 of flower. The Stardawg and the Alpine delight are on deck to get whacked. I picked up the Stardawg to move her and one of her leaves stuck to my arm and it was like ripping off a band aid. She is very resinous.

Attachments

• Stardawg.JPG
    Stardawg.JPG
    439.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_1693.JPG
    100_1693.JPG
    468.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Black Domina photo inground.JPG
    Black Domina photo inground.JPG
    474 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_1698.JPG
    100_1698.JPG
    487.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_1699.JPG
    100_1699.JPG
    467.9 KB · Views: 51
So after a SERIOUS haircut... Both girls that got bit by the frost bug seem ok. No brown spots on flowers and flowers themselves look and smell wonderful! Will have to keep an eye on the weather cuz I just cut off all their umbrellas lol. What can ya do? Fingers crossed!
KIMG0271.JPG
KIMG0270.JPG
gorilla girl then alaskan purple.

:baked: Keep her goin @Jpkindbud this warm weather may keep those buds growing and maturing. Thats what it looks like from this side of the camera Bro. I was saved because of lakes around me from that freeze but we all know it can happen any time now in the north. I am actually betting my in ground plant wont make it but if she makes a liar out of me good for me. She appears to be at week 6 of flower. The Stardawg and the Alpine delight are on deck to get whacked. I picked up the Stardawg to move her and one of her leaves stuck to my arm and it was like ripping off a band aid. She is very resinous.
Thanks @Green Hornet gave them the trim and fingers crossed hoping for the best. I'll say the magic words...superkalafragilsticexpalidocious!

So after a SERIOUS haircut... Both girls that got bit by the frost bug seem ok. No brown spots on flowers and flowers themselves look and smell wonderful! Will have to keep an eye on the weather cuz I just cut off all their umbrellas lol. What can ya do? Fingers crossed!View attachment 1236150View attachment 1236151gorilla girl then alaskan purple.
:greenthumb: As long as the main stem is OK, the juices are flowing Jp'! All you can do is keep on them best you can to give them the best chance at finishing up,....

:greenthumb: As long as the main stem is OK, the juices are flowing Jp'! All you can do is keep on them best you can to give them the best chance at finishing up,....
Main stem is fine! 5 days straight of sunshine and lows at night of above 45F! Fingers crossed

I feel ya. Looking at you logo I think we are experiencing alot of the same.
Northern ny is my home, just love the pack though! Before favre too! Reason is it's the only team publicly owned... Not by a billionaire. Just the locals and true fans! I can't even afford to buy one share so I can be part owner lol

The Blue Widow is just banging away at flowering! The buds are solid and sweet and earthy smelling. She is getting nice and frosty with just a few weeks remaining. Im getting pretty excited with her. Everything in the garden is just stacked with yummy huge buds... This one looks like she could win a beauty contest for sure right at the moment though hopefully the next few weeks are kind to her lol.
20200923_160022.jpg
20200923_160030.jpg
20200923_160048.jpg
20200923_160124.jpg
20200923_160139.jpg

:coffee:... drive-by update! :coffee:

>>> Fire99 x Black Lime Reserve -
starting to fill in better now; nice lime + mild fuel aroma...
fb1.jpg
fb2.jpg
fb3.jpg
fb4.jpg

>>> Mimosa Champagne - I got Chop-Eye's on her! :tang: - probably Fri. or Sat, so last call on her... This cultivar gets top rating across the board from me for the growing, and I'm sure the smoke will back that up! .... 6 weeks and done, just filthy with resin - :wiz:
mc1.jpg
mc2.jpg
mc3.jpg
mc4.jpg
mc5.jpg
mc6.jpg
mc8.jpg
mc9.jpg

Back