Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@Green Hornet Looking real good bud :pass:
You really utilized those zip ties:baked: I use those things for everything :jointman:
Looks like you will have some good smoke in no time. :smokeit:
Thank's, Ya the ty-raps are keeping her buds from letting gravity take over :dancer: she has a petite frame and loud perfume. She has about 10% amber trikes but I want to let her go farther :coffee2: @MasonJarOG wowee boy do you have a big one :eyebrows:

Last edited:
:jointman: Update time for me,....

Bloom is steaming along pretty well considering the weather has turned cool, even some drizzle at the site... At least the smoke and ash from local fires has largely stopped :thumbsup:

>>> Fire99 x Black Lime Reserve
.... can't explain the odd asymmetrical growth/stretching on that one side, they all get rotated often - :shrug:
fa1.jpg
fb2.jpg
fb3.jpg

>>> Pineapple- making very "Sativa" looking buds...
pa1.jpg
pa2.jpg
pa3.jpg
pa4.jpg

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV -- showing her heritage speed! ...lost a couple pics to focus issues, this camera is becoming a bit buggy....
rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg
rm3.jpg

Bloom is steaming along pretty well considering the weather has turned cool, even some drizzle at the site... At least the smoke and ash from local fires has largely stopped :thumbsup:

All look amazing :toke: : The RM is a stunner :wiz:. Good the ash isn't around any longer. Hope it stays that way for everyone down there.:headbang:

@Waira update on the outdoor this week. Things are progressing fast. Already thinking about how I plan to harvest out on some of this since I like to spread my hearvest out and get a good mixture of flower at different stages. I took a few satellite branches today for a little taste test of the OGKZ, Quick Kush, and Fast Green Crack.. I do believe though that I will start to harvest this weekend starting with the Quick Kush since she has been somewhat of a problem child with the PM and some bud rot.
HSO Fast OGKZ is really filling out nicely Ive got several Football Bats on her right now she is falling all over herself.
DSCN1451.JPG

Dinafem Quick Kush looks and smells very nice good frosty sticky nugs all over her. She just did not like growing outdoors though.
DSCN1475.JPG

DSCN1469.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow is really blowing up fast. I cant wait to see her staked up.
DSCN1464.JPG

Quick Kush getting pretty frosty. She is greasy to the touch and smells lemony with some pepper.
DSCN1474.JPG

A group shot of the inner garden with some of the outdoor girls.
DSCN1450.JPG

I had some pretty nasty weather Friday night and a few branches broke and were laying on the ground yesterday morning I had to tape them back up. I use the Blue painters tape and hemp twine to secure broken branches back to the plants they never seem to mind.... I should have double caged with a bigger outer cage this year but I got busy and here I am lol not much of the season left to go now hopefully I can Red Green these things together to cross the finish line lol...

update Kyote 8/30
@Waira Weekee update on Green Poison photo FF

These GP's are doing what they do in a good way. Backed off on MC to 2g/gal, and upped the BE to 1.5g/gal and the SC is 1g/gal. Stayed up all night setting up a new light for fall, reading strain reviews, and being me goofy self on the net :mrgreen:.:stir: :biggrin:

Oh, and I gave a tiny trim to 10 or 11 buds on the bush for some BB. The buds kept grabbing the scissors which is a good sign. :thumbsup: Last time I tried that was a few years ago and I didn't leave enough to tell a difference. :shrug: Bro science or real science?:shrug:

The Dinafem Critical+2.0 dried for 10 to 12 days. Dry trimmed over 3 days, depending on the stem size. 94g of kind bud in the jars.:weed::weed: Nice one to grow @Dinafem-Mark :thumbsup:

ok nuff of that :cuss: now to the plants :smokeit:

GP bush topped and LST - a week behind the slender one
830.JPG

A bit closer, maybe see some BB trimming on the right side
830a.JPG

And the horned GP
830b.JPG

And the horns a bits closer
830c.JPG

I'm retired and been on disability since 1998 when i drove myself to emergency and they took out half my lungs. So with all this virus n stuff, I pretty much stay home. I ain't ready to go yet, as there are too many seeds I want to try :smoking:
I appreciate this site, and all the good folks who keep it going.:thanks: It gives me something positive every day :headbang:

So dats all folks for this weeks Have a good week grofolks :joy: :d5: :joy:

@Waira update on the outdoor this week. Things are progressing fast. Already thinking about how I plan to harvest out on some of this since I like to spread my hearvest out and get a good mixture of flower at different stages. I took a few satellite branches today for a little taste test of the OGKZ, Quick Kush, and Fast Green Crack.. I do believe though that I will start to harvest this weekend starting with the Quick Kush since she has been somewhat of a problem child with the PM and some bud rot.
HSO Fast OGKZ is really filling out nicely Ive got several Football Bats on her right now she is falling all over herself.
View attachment 1228574
Dinafem Quick Kush looks and smells very nice good frosty sticky nugs all over her. She just did not like growing outdoors though.
View attachment 1228577
View attachment 1228580
Dinafem Blue Widow is really blowing up fast. I cant wait to see her staked up.
View attachment 1228581
Quick Kush getting pretty frosty. She is greasy to the touch and smells lemony with some pepper.
View attachment 1228582
A group shot of the inner garden with some of the outdoor girls.
View attachment 1228583
I had some pretty nasty weather Friday night and a few branches broke and were laying on the ground yesterday morning I had to tape them back up. I use the Blue painters tape and hemp twine to secure broken branches back to the plants they never seem to mind.... I should have double caged with a bigger outer cage this year but I got busy and here I am lol not much of the season left to go now hopefully I can Red Green these things together to cross the finish line lol...
Nice bunch of plants

>>> Fire99 x Black Lime Reserve
.... can't explain the odd asymmetrical growth/stretching on that one side, they all get rotated often - :shrug:
View attachment 1228292View attachment 1228293View attachment 1228294

>>> Pineapple- making very "Sativa" looking buds...
View attachment 1228296View attachment 1228297View attachment 1228299View attachment 1228300

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV -- showing her heritage speed! ...lost a couple pics to focus issues, this camera is becoming a bit buggy....
View attachment 1228302View attachment 1228303View attachment 1228304
Lookin sexy :worship: :woody:

Back