Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

hiya Waira mate :d5: Its great I think the Bandit knows i cant resist a growbattle esp a casual relaxed fun one :nono::pass: Since its winter on the way the photo will need extra light to vege, she will be outdoor.

The sad little photos are Duban Poison, Super Lemon Haze, Liberty Haze and Bubba Kush. Either soil or light mixed with sun. Had other stunted in organic soil before.

The other photos are spares of the above photos
plus
Dr Grinspoon x 2 , Nimbin x 2 seeds (regs) - this plant along with Grinspoon are VERY slow to bloom.Its the 5month for the Nimbins, the smaller shes a stinker,so she will be ready first and the big girl is catching up and starting to frost up.

1 seed packets photoperiod

Pink Kush (barney farms)

Cookies Kush (barney farms)

LSD (barney farms)

Ayahuasca Purple (barney farms)

:woohoo1:nice crowd forming up here, I'm stoked!

@smokeyfromau ... look those girls up and see who's fastest, good mold resistance... I'll do the same and advise...:thumbsup:

@daleday .... start when you can, it's wide open! You just won't be first across the finish line this time -:coffee:

@Waira Thanks mate good advice, shall look at that, a more indica since is cooler time of year, and believe most of these girls are indica, lol have to look em up again :woohoo1: Nice to see the stunted photos picking up.,may try to keep in vege for spring, never through out stunted as sometimes they come back, as did Nimbins, and if a bigger pot they would have gone much taller:baked:

Cool, I might just have to join in on this one.
Was still -10C a few nights ago where I’m at though. Will have to wait a bit before I get going and have them out on my deck

Oh boy. Depending on where I move, I might just have to play this year.
:bighug:OBB my man! I'd love to see in the scrum, maybe with a MoB? :eyebrows: ..... New cave huh? I hope that goes well, it's a giant PITA but if the new digs is phatter, it'll be worth it! :goodluck: ...scrub that Winter coat off and get busy dude :pass:

Back