Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

:smoking: Hmm, could be interesting alright, was this seed from a bud you grew? Which strain, and any idea who knocked her up?

Sure, J-O here is running both - :thumbsup:... as long as they spend most of their life outside, they qualify....
Hiya Waira, sure was from bud i grew, so home brewed seed, i lost a packet of 10 home grown seed, least i got another :biggrin: Lastest autos one plant hermie on me so i reluntantly killed her so the others would be okay this time. Girl in question here is Amnesia Auto, who did this to her no idea lol, either Big Bud, Gorilla or SUper Skunk.

I'd like to enter but, I can't get plant outdoor till June or the weather will kill it. I'm going to go backwards on thread and see if i can find rules.

edited: I grew a brain and read rules, so I'll do trans siberian auto seed, sucker punch auto seed, and quarter pounder canuk seed.

Last edited:
I'd like to enter but, I can't get plant outdoor till June or the weather will kill it. I'm going to go backwards on thread and see if i can find rules.
Rules are on the first page bud :thumbsup: ...june should be fine as long as plants done by the end of October and spent a majority of her life outdoor, you're good :headbang:

edited: I grew a brain and read rules, so I'll do trans siberian auto seed, sucker punch auto seed, and quarter pounder canuk seed.
June is fine mate, this contest is more relaxed by design,... OD growing is a real venture, so we are flexible; you can start any time, it's the finish date that's most important (wiggle room there too if warranted!)... late May-June is fine, that's when mine get started. I grow in smaller pots, 10gal, so I need to shorten the veg' time to keep them proportionate....:greenthumb: You can grow some juicy mama's in 7-10gal just fine!
Check out this girl from 2 seasons ago, Outdoor Grapefruit (Female)
gf3.jpg
gf4.jpg
gf5.jpg
gf6.jpg
gf7.jpg

Last edited:

Smoked a joint and re-read rulez, so I'd like to swap out the quarter pounder auto with a photo plant from my clones; The purps BC bud.

auto trans siberian, auto sucker punch , and photo The purps.

Hiya Waira, sure was from bud i grew, so home brewed seed, i lost a packet of 10 home grown seed, least i got another :biggrin: Lastest autos one plant hermie on me so i reluntantly killed her so the others would be okay this time. Girl in question here is Amnesia Auto, who did this to her no idea lol, either Big Bud, Gorilla or SUper Skunk.
Cool change meant to be inbound smokey....was down to 12c here last night :snow2:.......I was going to start some seeds for the battle but think I'll wait a couple of days and see what happens with the weather :thumbsup:.......be interesting to see how your new cross grows out :headbang:.....I have half a dozen beans that I pulled out of some green poison f1v1 bud, a Dutch passion Brooklyn sunrise went full she man on me and knocked her up:nono:....I havnt tried growing any of them yet though, kinda worried it will end up like a bad trip to Thailand and I'll get more than expected :kiss: :woody::rofl:

June is fine mate, this contest is more relaxed by design,... OD growing is a real venture, so we are flexible; you can start any time, it's the finish date that's most important (wiggle room there too if warranted!)... late May-June is fine, that's when mine get started. I grow in smaller pots, 10gal, so I need to shorten the veg' time to keep them proportionate....:greenthumb: You can grow some juicy mama's in 7-10gal just fine!
Check out this girl from 2 seasons, Outdoor Grapefruit (Female)
View attachment 1185283View attachment 1185284View attachment 1185285View attachment 1185286View attachment 1185287
Wow seeing this plant makes me believe that anything is possible. Absolutely stunning.

Cool change meant to be inbound smokey....was down to 12c here last night :snow2:.......I was going to start some seeds for the battle but think I'll wait a couple of days and see what happens with the weather :thumbsup:.......be interesting to see how your new cross grows out :headbang:.....I have half a dozen beans that I pulled out of some green poison f1v1 bud, a Dutch passion Brooklyn sunrise went full she man on me and knocked her up:nono:....I havnt tried growing any of them yet though, kinda worried it will end up like a bad trip to Thailand and I'll get more than expected :kiss: :woody::rofl:
:crying: well, there's no guarantee they will be hermie-prone as a cross to GPFV, and will be "fem's",... and they could be bloody brilliant too, so run one and see,...

Back