Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

:smoking: Forgot to add that my KIS Nutrient Pack will be here Friday! :headbang: ...I will mix that Goodness right up this weekend, granted my Empire Builder soil is in,... A little cookin' time, and it's much less fuss and bother for this round!
I should be going late May/early June, seedlings in the tent for a bit, hardened off outside and then to the grow site...:yay:
Planned cultivars are Ice Cool, Red Mandarine F1FV, Pineapple, F99 x Black Lime Reserve, Mimosa Champagne (if it shows), and one undecided... maybe Mango Sapphire, Green Crack FV, DinaMex, or something dug up from the depths of the seed stash,....:biggrin:

Last edited:
All of my outdoor autos have crested the soil as of yesterday! Whoop whoop im excited to run a few of my genetics in the auto class. Im also running some untested auto photo crosses from last year doing a pheno hunt with Cinderella 99 x blue cheese, og kush x bc , honeysuckle x bc , and finally the one im most excited about is the acdc cbd x blue cheese i was very happy last year with the acdc for a high cbd plant it has a great buzz and total mind n body relaxation n had a berry fuel smell n taste that should go great with the blue cheese. Im hoping to find a few fast flowering phenotypes to work with. Im so ready for the crazy weather to settle down its been from 70 to 30 this week lol gotta love michigan weather!

Entry - Quentin 5/8
Yes man!!! @Waira Can I jump in on this? I've not been here much recently but knew it was coming so took some bean snaps on germ day (4/20) 6 plants in total.....3x auto ultimate as I grew one a couple of years ago and she is still my best to date. 2x daquari lime I've wanted to try this for a while now & 1x critical 2.0+ gifted from @dinafemark last year.
2 didn't germ at all after a week 1 lime and the 2.0+ so I started 1 of each again.....success, a week younger but present and accounted for. Today is day 16 + 9 for the girls they went into the greenhouse on Wednesday (days 14+7) it's pretty sheltered and the weather here has been brilliant so I've no worries at the moment. All look healthy so far.
Screenshot_20200508-105928.png
Screenshot_20200508-110008.png
Screenshot_20200508-110023.png
Screenshot_20200508-110037.png
^AU#1
Screenshot_20200508-110042.png
^Au#2
Screenshot_20200508-110046.png
^AU#3
Screenshot_20200508-110051.png
^DL#1
Screenshot_20200508-110059.png
^DL#2
Screenshot_20200508-110105.png
^Critical 2.0+

Last edited:
Update - Growtogrow 5/8
Hawaiian Maui waui weekly up date:coffee:
She and sister's:evil1::eyebrows:got a little torturing the other day pulled them down and tied them up . They got fed Boogie Brew tea, Alaskan fish poop fertilizer, and added vermiculite to the upper crust soil and massaged it in.

It's very cold here in Michigan:snow2:right now. I'm having to run Heat inside my grow cage . The temp outside got down to 26°f last night. The temp Inside the cage is roughly between 45 at the coldest part of last night and right now with the Sun out at 11 a.m. it's running 65°f.
20200508_105228.jpg
20200508_105221.jpg
:pass:

Entry -- DMHeights 5/8
@Waira @the green bandit
I would love to toss an auto into this, get my toes wet while waiting on some others to arrive,
Germination was last weekend, and she surfaced a few days ago, will update at 1 week above soil:thumbsup:
20200508_062659.jpg

My last Lil' Mobstar bean, excited to see what I get with this outside in a bigger pot:eyebrows:
Happy growing everyone :goodluck:

Yes man!!! @Waira Can I jump in on this? I've not been here much recently but knew it was coming so took some bean snaps on germ day (4/20) 6 plants in total.....3x auto ultimate as I grew one a couple of years ago and she is still my best to date. 2x daquari lime I've wanted to try this for a while now & 1x critical 2.0+ gifted from @dinafemark last year.
:thumbsup: great that you can join in Quentin! No start dates officially for this, just finish dates,... Read up on the first post for rules and all that, then when you can (after a few days to be sure they're settled a bit), pick your 3 horses, and get your code pic in to get official... That's it! :d5:

@Growtogrow they look happy enough despite the cool feet- :coffee:... solid start man!

I would love to toss an auto into this, get my toes wet while waiting on some others to arrive,
Germination was last weekend, and she surfaced a few days ago, will update at 1 week above soil:thumbsup:
:toke: Right on DM, you're in! .... Same deal, read the rules on first page, and great to have you jump is as well!

Jean-O Update 5/9
Wowza we are getting quite the crowd in here this year should be a fun season! Hopefully the weather will warm up soon in the north I had frost last night with 6 of my outdoor plants out I had to go and cover them with blankets last night to keep them warm LOL up early to uncover them. Weekly update on the photo's and auto's.

All 3 of the auto's have germinated and crested the soil Left is Black Gannie auto, middle is Bloody Cheese, and right is CBD Crack FastBuds. They are day 2 in the pic.
DSCN1105.JPG

First for the Photo girls is the Blue WIdow from DInafem and I love the stance of this plant already she was the 1st of my battle plants to go out and is roughly 85 days old from seed. She started in a solo cup under 15 watts of power for the first month of her life and has been up potted twice since some early topping at the second node and a slight bit of LST and Supercropping have been applied since.
DSCN1069.JPG

Next is Dinafem Quick Kush also roughly 85 days old from seed and has the same upbringing as her sisters LST, supercropping, she was topped at the 4th node. This plant is like a rubber tree though super fast grower but always looks tired she has not prayed once to the sun god. I have another growing I plan to do inside this year and it also has the same tired appearance to her but is also a super fast stretchy plant.
DSCN1094.JPG
DSCN1093.JPG

Last but not least is HSO Fast OGKZ. 85 days from seed and she is a super bush already. She has some pretty tight internodal spacing on her. All sorts of pistols popping out on her already.
DSCN1092.JPG
DSCN1091.JPG

All in all the grow is going pretty good so far a few minor hick ups along the way but everything seems to be back on track now. I get pretty aggressive with the photoperiods when it comes to training them Im a firm believer that the (GOOD) stresses I put the plants through helps create a better end product. I hope to get the rest of my outdoor crew out this week or weekend as it looks like after tuesday I should have decent weather from then on as far as the temps. I am definitely ready to get these 2 bigger plants out of my small indoor grow space though and start to get them weaving in through some trellis netting and fill my 30x30ft cage with the 6 plants I have for that area! @Waira , @Dinafem-Mark

:thumbsup: great that you can join in Quentin! No start dates officially for this, just finish dates,... Read up on the first post for rules and all that, then when you can (after a few days to be sure they're settled a bit), pick your 3 horses, and get your code pic in to get official... That's it! :d5:

@Growtogrow they look happy enough despite the cool feet- :coffee:... solid start man!

:toke: Right on DM, you're in! .... Same deal, read the rules on first page, and great to have you jump is as well!
Spot on. Cheers mate I can't wait for it to get going........are there any UK growers here this year?

Back