Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Loving the cards mate :thumbsup::biggrin:
Thanks Quentin mate :pass::smoking: I always do some art for the competitions

@hecno mate that's a beautiful bowl, your mate is talented. I am not sure if there is many outdoor Aussie growers. I wonder if Timmay is in, but I think he is indoor. Thank you for denoting the beautiful bowl to the competion

update Jpkindbud 5/25
UPDATE- OD girls are topped. They will be going outdoors this week!
775AD91D-24C8-4A87-83BF-F6CB0E5D7D77.jpeg

guys see if you can rope some more Aussies in . Here is a prize I will donate to the highest scoring Aussie .
Cape York hard wood chop bowl , Made by a mate of mine who is a gold scratcher in the Palmer River gold fields . @Waira I hope it is ok to do this . :thumbsup: Ps I am not counted .
:thumbsup: wow, that wood is gorgeous mate! A very nice piece, and a fine prize for some lucky bloke - :d5:
In high school, the lathe was my favorite wood working machine to make things on,... I'd LOVE to get back into playing on one someday!

Hey Waira, thanks for the reply and I have read the rules. Certainly none of these strains will be done any time before 10 weeks. Mephs guide shows them to be 80-90 days for these strains which is closer to 12 weeks. Both my first 2 grows I ended up going about 7-10 days longer than Mephs guide so I expect these to be similar. Im expecting these to finish around the 12-13 week mark, but its my first time growing outside so that may change the timing. That said, if they go 12 weeks, 3 weeks inside would only be 25% and since you didn't specify an actual time allowed inside I figured this counted as the majority of its time outside. If that's not the case then no problem I'll bow out. thanks :)
Let'm rip bud, we know the deal! :greenthumb:

Entry Kyote
:smiley1: Moved from the sunny Okanogan to cloudy, cool and wet Vancouver Island last year. First time growing outdoors here in this climate. I wanted to give a FF or FV a try this year so I picked up Green Poison FF from Canuk seeds. I wanted to go with Sweet Seeds yet I couldn't find any GP's that weren't sold out. So 2x GP FF's, and will have a Critical 2.0 auto from Dinafem that will start soaking later today.

gp day1.JPG

Wowzers hec that's a beauty, your buddy's got skills mate :wiz:......I don't know of too many other Aussie outdoor peeps either....i just checked the oz growers thread and seen @heatyyameaty has a plant on the go, maybe he'd like to join in on the fun? :shrug:.
:pass:
@smokeyfromau @the green bandit guys see if you can rope some more Aussies in . Here is a prize I will donate to the highest scoring Aussie .
Cape York hard wood chop bowl , Made by a mate of mine who is a gold scratcher in the Palmer River gold fields . @Waira I hope it is ok to do this . :thumbsup: Ps I am not counted . :biggrin:
View attachment 1194673View attachment 1194674View attachment 1194675

update Quentin 5/27
Update day guys :) week 4+5 for the girls. All looks well.....ish started a little training. critical is very much a runt though Probably due to placement. She's only just starting to get a little direct sunlight as the far right corner of the g/h stays fairly shaded. Au#1 developed loads of brown spots but seems to have passed by that now. DL looks healthy although she's very squat. All in all though good 'n' green :greenthumb::smoking: @Waira
20200526_110859.jpg
20200526_110910.jpg

^AU#1....week 5. Brown spots a couple of leaves down. Seems to have passed now.
20200526_110917.jpg

^DL week 5........no complaints as yet :)
20200526_110924.jpg

^critical week 4..........you never know.............lol
20200526_110929.jpg

^ non comp ultimates week 5........sods law ultimate#2 is the healthiest haha.
20200526_110934.jpg

^non comp daiquiri lime........week 4....small but healthy.

Cheers guys & good luck
:vibes:
Q

So my plants are 15days old and I’ve transplanted them to their permanent pots. Bit worried that the one on the left will die as some of the roots broke off as it came out of its bottle (bottle had an indent around the middle that caused the soil mass to split apart when I tipped it upside down). Ah well, you live and learn. Next time I’ll make sure my starter pots are easier to remove the plants from!
5C055758-6C0B-48C9-90D1-DDB4F403E6EA.jpeg

So my plants are 15days old and I’ve transplanted them to their permanent pots. Bit worried that the one on the left will die as some of the roots broke off as it came out of its bottle (bottle had an indent around the middle that caused the soil mass to split apart when I tipped it upside down). Ah well, you live and learn. Next time I’ll make sure my starter pots are easier to remove the plants from!
View attachment 1195117
:goodluck:. Hope she pulls through mate

Back