Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

12 weeks, just as described, but worth it I gather! :dizzy: next season, I've got to talk you into some ACE genetics, you could run several of the longer cycle "landrace" types, and any of their crosses would be a snap...But it's that cruise missile ride you want, so Malawi, Golden Tiger, Zamadelica are your girls!
Ribbzzy finished a GT inside, says it premier smoke, not for the faint hearted either - :eek1: :wiz:....
I'll look up Euphoria, sounds enticing,... DP had one named this too? That EmDawg should bring you back to earth nicely as well!

update Jean-O 5/24
@Waira throwing in my update pics early this week as I am super busy!The pics are prior to trellis netting being installed a few weeks early but better early than late like last year... I have a lot going on and the outdoor is flying fast so here we go...Fast OGKZ day 105 from seed getting wide!!!! Everything that grew in height last year is going outwards this year!!!
DSCN1127.JPG

super healthy plants growth is exceptional.... So far I am loving the FV

:pighug::rofl: Smokey mate, way to enter with a flourish-- :woohoo1: C'est bon de arte!
Looks like you're 3x'ing down on the zippy trippy stuff this year - :dizzy::coffee: ...SLH is tickling my taste buds, I have a hankering for summn Hazey... All but 2 photo's up, Pineapple and Strawberry Haze not there yet. If SH fails, I'm sorely tempted to switch to J47 F1FV for those same terp's!

@Waira throwing in my update pics early this week as I am super busy!The pics are prior to trellis netting being installed a few weeks early but better early than late like last year... I have a lot going on and the outdoor is flying fast so here we go...Fast OGKZ day 105 from seed getting wide!!!! Everything that grew in height last year is going outwards this year!!!
View attachment 1194599
super healthy plants growth is exceptional.... So far I am loving the FV
No worries Jean-O, it's why I put in the 3/month minimum, to take things more relaxed.... :jointman:

Quick kush Dinafem day 105 from seed and getting large! I obviously have super high hopes for all my girls this year but this one is going to be hard to beat! Double stacked cage she sets in the same spot as my biggest plant last year this one will be my moby dick for the year Im sure..... I have high hopes of turning this one into a 5 + lb plant on the real!!!! I have yet to hit such a # but I am well aware that it is possible and I feel very confident I can achieve such #'s with this plant!
DSCN1129.JPG

The trellis netting is in place to widen her out to a nice 10 x 10 stance as soon as possible. The second cage is roughly 3ft in dia so she is already quite big.

@Waira so much for me going on.. I am taking over ownership of the tool and die company I have managed for the last 4 years which is very complicated and stressful. Also I am tearing down a house off my property and building on to the house I live in as well as raising 6 kids and pushing 40 im wore out.. LOL Life gets tough but then we push on...I live on a farm raise chickens grow a veggie garden and work 70 + hours a week as well as love marijuana and spend a large amount of my time loving it lol...

Won't take much to twist my arm to run any of those mentioned mate :rofl:......been scoping out ace seeds the last couple of weeks....soon as the virus settles down and the post gets back to a bit of normality I'll be snatching up some gear from them ready for summer. The addition of the bug cage means it should be pretty smooth sailing for the longer running ladies :woohoo1:....what have you got in the garden at the moment mate ? ...something That'll make me green with envy I'm sure :eyebrows:
12 weeks, just as described, but worth it I gather! :dizzy: next season, I've got to talk you into some ACE genetics, you could run several of the longer cycle "landrace" types, and any of their crosses would be a snap...But it's that cruise missile ride you want, so Malawi, Golden Tiger, Zamadelica are your girls!
Ribbzzy finished a GT inside, says it premier smoke, not for the faint hearted either - :eek1: :wiz:....
I'll look up Euphoria, sounds enticing,... DP had one named this too? That EmDawg should bring you back to earth nicely as well!

Blue Widow update day 105 from seed this plant is still my favorite! I would bet my bottom dollar she is going to stack heavy thick reasonous buds on her! I have seen this stance and structure before and it screams thick heavy buds! Great work Dinafem on this one!! Blueberry and white widdow cross how could you go wrong?
DSCN1131.JPG

Is it OK if I add 1 more plant in a few weeks? I'd like to run alf #5 as well. Have one of each.

Sorry forgot when i planted this - wasnt active on the forum when this started.

IMG_20200524_183730.jpg

Last edited:
Back