Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Got some clone today dosido tk91 an 9lb hammer
20200523_182520.jpg

Im excited to join this grow battle and just started my seeds for outdoors this year, I havent picked what 3 yet but I will in the next week or so, they just popped above soil 3 days ago. I've got 4 mango smile (2 in 1 gal pots that will be transplanted into raised beds) and 1 of each Hubbabubbahaze, Super Orange Haze, Chemdogging and Ripley's OG. This will be my third meph grow and first time with autos outdoors. I live in BC, Canada so I've started them inside my tent and will be moving them out in 2-3 weeks depending on weather.

ypOYwIT.jpg

Good old weather finally turned in the PNW.
1st outdoor grow. Lets see how this big hps in the sky does.

Cinderella XX
G14 Auto
Mendo cookies

Ill be popping Alf #5 hopefully end of this week.
Im excited to join this grow battle and just started my seeds for outdoors this year, I havent picked what 3 yet but I will in the next week or so, they just popped above soil 3 days ago. I've got 4 mango smile (2 in 1 gal pots that will be transplanted into raised beds) and 1 of each Hubbabubbahaze, Super Orange Haze, Chemdogging and Ripley's OG. This will be my third meph grow and first time with autos outdoors. I live in BC, Canada so I've started them inside my tent and will be moving them out in 2-3 weeks depending on weather.
:welcome: Welcome to the Comp' guys... If you haven't yet, read the rules in the first post, and when ready make your entry code card up and post up! No start date set, just a finish date,...
Now for auto's be mindful of the time they spend in the tent. We've not set a specific inside start time before, but 3 weeks out of about 8-10 weeks total grow time is pushing it, they must be outside most of their life. It's kinda the point behind the challenge of this Comp - :thumbsup:... What we want to avoid is having somebody monster veg' them inside up to bloom initiation, them finish them outside, that doesn't count! Myself, I have no auto's in this Comp because I tend to put my girls mid-bloom on into Sunlight as much as I can to get that nice UVB THC boost - :eyebrows:

@Waira got my beans in the dirt today .....but I forgot to put a piece of paper with the germ code on it in the pic :doh:....I'll put it in for the next update when their above ground if that's ok?
20200525_103205.jpg

@hecno the sweet seeds green poison fast version is a real winner mate :thumbsup:.....fast as fk in the bloom department and the flower is delicious.....I think I'll be growing it every year from now on :headbang:

@Waira got my beans in the dirt today .....but I forgot to put a piece of paper with the germ code on it in the pic :doh:....I'll put it in for the next update when their above ground if that's ok? View attachment 1194597

@hecno the sweet seeds green poison fast version is a real winner mate :thumbsup:.....fast as fk in the bloom department and the flower is delicious.....I think I'll be growing it every year from now on :headbang:
Well, spank you very much my fellow contest manager! :naughtystep: :rolleyes2: :rofl: .... nice choices mate, great to see some CBD get in on the action... I have to shove a Honey Peach CBD into the tent later this season coz I love the efficacy offered by the 1:1 ratio, and her amazing aromatics!
OH TGB, how long did the Desfran take total to finish?

Well, spank you very much my fellow contest manager! :naughtystep: :rolleyes2: :rofl: .... nice choices mate, great to see some CBD get in on the action... I have to shove a Honey Peach CBD into the tent later this season coz I love the efficacy offered by the 1:1 ratio, and her amazing aromatics!
OH TGB, how long did the Desfran take total to finish?
From memory the desfran was in bloom for 12ish weeks mate...... I have grown a couple of the rqs euforia now and absolutely love it, the 1:1 CBD is a perfect wake and bake if you wake up stiff in all the wrong places :haha:....the aroma from her is one of my favourites as well, very sweet nearly a little bit like a rose scent from the first plant I grew the second was a nice berries and floral aroma, a really nice toke that doesn't knock ya socks off :smoking:

Back