Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

entry- Dank' 5-22
The new ,ice blaster,cherry pop tart my entries
15900159258341834441751595129537.jpg

Looking neglected an sad but still going its been impossible to keep certain elements off my ladies since its raining slugs an snails by the hundred my traps catch most the wet weather has been a real problem transplanted an ready for warm weather

Attachments

• 20200520_163201.jpg
    20200520_163201.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 47
I'll do up some drawings and post the plants i have selected, so before introducing the girls. A bit of an early mishap they had. I should have started them in 1gal as the tiny pots i used had soil without any nutes, so they photo get set back, but since they are photos they are catching up, and will be supplimented with T5 and Sun at 4/20 till i set to flower, thats the plan lol anyway

1. Barney Farms - Liberty Haze ( huge leaves - pearler of a plant - a bit of a late top ( pics and info tomorrow)
2. Greenhouse Seeds - Super Lemon Haze
3. Bag seed from bud of Amnesia Auto - Seed Stockers - super healthy and has to be transplanted to main pot, may have to get more T5s lol

i had to wait for the UK weather and this is the 1st good sign of sunshine but i will still post for shits and giggles
:smoking: It's all good Tom, it'll be great to have you roll with this crazy train!
Z99 photo at week 7 , due to a knuckle head moment these will be a indoor grow now . I will be looking at switching to 12/12 very soon and out of the 6 plants I have 4 females . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1192955View attachment 1192956View attachment 1192957View attachment 1192958
:eek1: Damn hecno, what happened? These have months to go still, can't one at least go outside now? They look fantastic as usual... I see they got topped! 4/6 females is a nice outcome too....

:smoking: It's all good Tom, it'll be great to have you roll with this crazy train!

:eek1: Damn hecno, what happened? These have months to go still, can't one at least go outside now? They look fantastic as usual... I see they got topped! 4/6 females is a nice outcome too....
Did you see my entries?I'm official now got my 3 picked an entered.

update Jean-O 5/22
Finally The Blue Widow from Dinafem update roughly 100 days from seed and just over 1 month outdoors she stalled out a bit from the bad weather here but now things are calming down and the weather is beginning to cooperate so Im hoping to see some explosive growth here soon. This plant was topped at the second node way back and has been undergoing monster training ever since. My ideas about monster training is I use LST, FIM, Supercropping, and SCROG netting with cages to build up my plants structure. I have found over the years if you want your plants to push weight you have to secure them with cages and netting to allow the plants to pack on as much weight as possible. Last year I pushed to the sun with my height on the plants this year I plan to keep them a little shorter maybe 6 to 8 ft max but I want to fill a 30 x 30 cage with 6 plants so each plant needs to get roughly 10ft in diameter. Blue widow is now 2 ft acrost at 20 inches tall. I watch a lot of Mendo Dope boys and I absolutely love their growing style. I love huge marijuana trees and I find Im probably more addicted to growing big than smoking the flower....

DSCN1132.JPG

Top view down on blue widow she took a little bit of a beating over the last month but I can see she is ready to bounce back with a vengeance.
My gardening style is to till the soil and throw down straw for moisture retention. I have added 2 bails of Promix HP to my soil every year for the last 4 years and I also add perlite and clay pellets. I precharge my grow spots with Happy Frog Fruit and FLower and Mykoes. During the grow throughout the summer month I brew a fruit mixture which I think helps me a ton using bananas and their peals, peaches that have rotten and fallen off my peach trees, apples the same. I add coffee grounds and pulverized egg shell to that mix as well as some milk then I boil it on the stove and cool over night. Its a weird mixture I know but I love it and so do the trees if you seen my grow last year you know it works..
DSCN1133.JPG

I do love the structure on this plant so far she is stacked with very tight inter nodal distances. I just lolipoped her last night because of how thick she was getting on the bottom side. @Waira here is the update on the Blue Widow I didnt get last week.

Attachments

• DSCN1132.JPG
    DSCN1132.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • DSCN1130.JPG
    DSCN1130.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Not one of my battle plants but I just wanted to show this one off as she is one of my tester seeds for the year. I will probably sneak in a few of my non battle plants throughout this grow as things get interesting. @HSO-Mark Fast Flowering Green Crack day 60 from seed 32 days outdoors. So far all of the fast flowering strains Fast OGKZ, Fast Green Crack HSO, and Quick Kush Dinafem have been a joy to grow and are very vigorous in growth and have adapted very fast and good to the outdoor grow. I wish I had a 4th spot for a battle plant on here because she would have been #4. I forgot to mention also I am running the same strains indoor in my cab set up to do a full spectrum test on each strain. If I can find time I was hoping to do a indoor vs outdoor full review on the Quick Kush, Blue Widow (Dinafem) and the Fast OGKZ, Fast Green Crack (HSO) not sure if that's anything anyone would be interested in...
DSCN1134.JPG

The new ,ice blaster,cherry pop tart my entries
:d5: a delicious menu mate! I'll keep my fingers crossed for much better weather, and for the fucking slime mowers to piss off and die :amazon::rofl:
It's been a tough start for some of you guys, but all have hacked through it - :clapper:

I got my girls in their starter cups :woohoo:.... gotta go mix & tumble the uber-soil some more today too, I found two bins after all so cook time is nearly done!
First 5 cultivars chosen are the same, last one I decided Strawberry Amnesia gets the nod..she's been lingering for 2 years, so time to run some Hazey goodness!

Back