Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Plants are looking fantastic mate :bow:....super keen to see how the quick strains perform for you!!:goodluck:
Quick kush Dinafem day 105 from seed and getting large! I obviously have super high hopes for all my girls this year but this one is going to be hard to beat! Double stacked cage she sets in the same spot as my biggest plant last year this one will be my moby dick for the year Im sure..... I have high hopes of turning this one into a 5 + lb plant on the real!!!! I have yet to hit such a # but I am well aware that it is possible and I feel very confident I can achieve such #'s with this plant!
View attachment 1194603
The trellis netting is in place to widen her out to a nice 10 x 10 stance as soon as possible. The second cage is roughly 3ft in dia so she is already quite big.

Plants are looking fantastic mate :bow:....super keen to see how the quick strains perform for you!!:goodluck:
I am running an indoor vs outdoor test grow on the FV from dinafem and HSO in the breeder section if you are interested. I was super interested in the FV being from Michigan and having shit weather for croptober! I was a little worried at first being I like a huge bulk in weight at harvest if things dont go right Im out a lot.. This year was a huge gamble that so far is looking like it will pay off...

Won't take much to twist my arm to run any of those mentioned mate :rofl:......been scoping out ace seeds the last couple of weeks....soon as the virus settles down and the post gets back to a bit of normality I'll be snatching up some gear from them ready for summer. The addition of the bug cage means it should be pretty smooth sailing for the longer running ladies :woohoo1:....what have you got in the garden at the moment mate ? ...something That'll make me green with envy I'm sure :eyebrows:
I have a ton growing in the garden. Watermelon, Cannaloap, sweet corn, pickles, onions, summer squash, carrots, cabbage, every pepper imaginable my favorite carolina reaper, purple ghost pepper, green beans, 3 different kinds of tomatoes,pumpkins, then my cover crop of cat nip, camomile, lavender, dill weed, radishes, to much to mention lol. I really like to think I can be self sufficient lol with 8 of us eating on the food its impossible . Honestly I just like to give back to mother earth as much as I can because I steal so much from her...Being a hippy is important to me .

I'll check it out :thumbsup:... the only fv I've run at the moment is sweet seeds green poison.....Fantastic herb with about a 5 week flower period! I'm very interested in running more fast versions in the future.....I need a bigger cage :rofl:
20200331_001454.jpg

I am running an indoor vs outdoor test grow on the FV from dinafem and HSO in the breeder section if you are interested. I was super interested in the FV being from Michigan and having shit weather for croptober! I was a little worried at first being I like a huge bulk in weight at harvest if things dont go right Im out a lot.. This year was a huge gamble that so far is looking like it will pay off...

Looks like someone is on a haze kick this winter ....good way to forget about the cold mate :dizzy::rofl:....the last couple of days has been unbelievabley cold for here....thank fk it's warm and sunny again today :thumbsup:...how's the weather been down there mate?

Hiya GB mate ! :pass:
Its going to be a Hazy Shade of Winter:d5: That was pretty crazy , Rocky topping out at 12.2c, never would expect to see that, lol colder than down here :haha: topped out at 14c. and the weather mate has been a bit crappy and cloudy the cold day, left the girls under the T5s all day. Today what a turn around funny sunny. I recon we could be in for a cold winter. As long as the days are sunny i dont mind.

Those F1 photos look great mate, need some fast ones. to keep up supply.

:pighug::rofl: Smokey mate, way to enter with a flourish-- :woohoo1: C'est bon de arte!
Looks like you're 3x'ing down on the zippy trippy stuff this year - :dizzy::coffee: ...SLH is tickling my taste buds, I have a hankering for summn Hazey... All but 2 photo's up, Pineapple and Strawberry Haze not there yet. If SH fails, I'm sorely tempted to switch to J47 F1FV for those same terp's!
Hiya Waira mate ! :pass: My weedy art posters, some cbd .thc flare :rofl: Hazey Shade of Winter in Smokeyland
Missing the trippy stuff, then that Nimbin weed is pretty trippy, despite few trichs on it. One weird plant really:coffee2:. I loveeed SLH auto so i need a photo, yummy tastey lemon on aromoa and vape/smoke. Nice you got some nice Hazes also. So tropical with pineapple and strawberry :drool:

------
Some weed art, hope to enter in Nimbin Cup online :shrug: Best Avenue is Cannabis Avenue - Sativa lined streets, and indica bushes understory, crazy ppl driving around with weed on their roofs:haha:
cannabisavenue.jpg

I'll check it out :thumbsup:... the only fv I've run at the moment is sweet seeds green poison.....Fantastic herb with about a 5 week flower period! I'm very interested in running more fast versions in the future.....I need a bigger cage :rofl: View attachment 1194616
Ur down in australia aren't you? Is it the lack of rain you are looking at FV for? The cage size makes a huge difference for me. I ran 11 in my 30 x30 last year and it was too many and I had a lot of issues from space...

I'll check it out :thumbsup:... the only fv I've run at the moment is sweet seeds green poison.....Fantastic herb with about a 5 week flower period! I'm very interested in running more fast versions in the future.....I need a bigger cage :rofl: View attachment 1194616
I do like the sweet seeds line up.. I have actually done quite a bit of breeding using their genetics with the auto's. They all seem to have a peppery terp profile to them very strong and robust in flavor...I personally did not like the bud structure from them but the pic you have here looks much more solid than anything I had gotten from them... Potency was always on another level with them I just was never satisified with yields from them...That said I have never grown anything but auto's of theirs.

The start of week 8 - Z99 - , Both but out Sunday , Female on the left and Male on the right , I want to seed so branches , just before the male is ripe I will move it to another spot . Bloody cold here too . 13.4 c this morning :cuss: , 5 c colder than the lowest last May .:thumbsup:
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG

Last edited:
bloody right you do! 2x the footprint, and at least stand-in height - :thumbsup:
:drool: fek me, that's delicious looking bud TGB! ...we have found that GP is a very stable cultivar; auto/FV/reg, all are quite close from what some of us have pooled together. Also on the reload chamber for auto's is GPauto, which I've not run myself yet, but got buds from some mates here...
Hiya GB mate ! :pass:
Its going to be a Hazy Shade of Winter:d5: That was pretty crazy , Rocky topping out at 12.2c, never would expect to see that, lol colder than down here :haha: topped out at 14c. and the weather mate has been a bit crappy and cloudy the cold day, left the girls under the T5s all day. Today what a turn around funny sunny. I recon we could be in for a cold winter. As long as the days are sunny i dont mind.

Those F1 photos look great mate, need some fast ones. to keep up supply.

Hiya Waira mate ! :pass: My weedy art posters, some cbd .thc flare :rofl: Hazey Shade of Winter in Smokeyland
Missing the trippy stuff, then that Nimbin weed is pretty trippy, despite few trichs on it. One weird plant really:coffee2:. I loveeed SLH auto so i need a photo, yummy tastey lemon on aromoa and vape/smoke. Nice you got some nice Hazes also. So tropical with pineapple and strawberry :drool:

------
Some weed art, hope to enter in Nimbin Cup online :shrug: Best Avenue is Cannabis Avenue - Sativa lined streets, and indica bushes understory, crazy ppl driving around with weed on their roofs:haha:
View attachment 1194617

*oops, my bad, that's Strawberry Amnesia, a Haze relative*
Nimbin doesn't look half bad at all! You know, all that glitters ain't gold... The Cannalope Haze I grew a while back wasn't impressive to the casual eye at all, but the potency spoke for itself - :greenthumb:A nice cultivar, I recommend it for her speed too, plus the great Haze buzz she offers... Oh, don't forget DP's Think Fast (an FV), very Sati'-dom and tasty!

:crying: Smokey you kill me! That's a total hoot, toothpick bud trees is brilliant :d5: ... why do I think you had a train set as a kid?-- if not, time to get one, I can see a whole canna-theme landscaping and township getting mocked up!

:spels: @hecno wow, they put on some mass since last seen! Both are lovely, I like the build of them...topped right? I think you will make some superb beans mate, something else to look forward to!

Back