Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

The start of week 8 - Z99 - , Both but out Sunday , Female on the left and Male on the right , I want to seed so branches , just before the male is ripe I will move it to another spot . Bloody cold here too . 13.4 c this morning :cuss: , 5 c colder than the lowest last May .:thumbsup:
View attachment 1194622View attachment 1194623View attachment 1194624View attachment 1194625
I like a good breeding session! I just pulled over 100 seeds off some auto crosses.. I did a black cream from sweet seeds, a chemdoggin from mephisto and some home crosses x Dinafem blue cheese or Mephisto walter white. I use coloidial silver to make feminized seeds for my auto crosses.. I plan to cross all of my outdoor this year with pollen from the Blue Widow on my indoor grow.

Thanks mate, i pulled 4 zips off one and 6 from the other...only gave them around 35-40 days to veg though :thumbsup:...some fantastic herb hec, definitely recommend it!...@Waira and skelly both said it's pretty mould resistant too if memory serves me right...?
@the green bandit what type of yield did you get off her , the bud looks awesome . :thumbsup:

Ur down in australia aren't you? Is it the lack of rain you are looking at FV for? The cage size makes a huge difference for me. I ran 11 in my 30 x30 last year and it was too many and I had a lot of issues from space...
I do like the sweet seeds line up.. I have actually done quite a bit of breeding using their genetics with the auto's. They all seem to have a peppery terp profile to them very strong and robust in flavor...I personally did not like the bud structure from them but the pic you have here looks much more solid than anything I had gotten from them... Potency was always on another level with them I just was never satisified with yields from them...That said I have never grown anything but auto's of theirs.
Yeah I'm in oz mate :thumbsup:.....mostly looking at the fast version photos so I can have the option to veg a little longer than an auto and still have a quick turnaround to sneak an extra couple of autos in while the days still have some length to them! They'd be great for winter/spring grows here to, as I could make use of nicer September weather without having to worry about re-veging in October as autos don't really perform very well in winter :nono: .....the sweet seeds gp has a terrific lychee aroma with beautiful solid gummy nugs.:wiz:..

bloody right you do! 2x the footprint, and at least stand-in height - :thumbsup:
:drool: fek me, that's delicious looking bud TGB! ...we have found that GP is a very stable cultivar; auto/FV/reg, all are quite close from what some of us have pooled together. Also on the reload chamber for auto's is GPauto, which I've not run myself yet, but got buds from some mates here...

*oops, my bad, that's Strawberry Amnesia, a Haze relative*
Nimbin doesn't look half bad at all! You know, all that glitters ain't gold... The Cannalope Haze I grew a while back wasn't impressive to the casual eye at all, but the potency spoke for itself - :greenthumb:A nice cultivar, I recommend it for her speed too, plus the great Haze buzz she offers... Oh, don't forget DP's Think Fast (an FV), very Sati'-dom and tasty!

:crying: Smokey you kill me! That's a total hoot, toothpick bud trees is brilliant :d5: ... why do I think you had a train set as a kid?-- if not, time to get one, I can see a whole canna-theme landscaping and township getting mocked up!

:spels: @hecno wow, they put on some mass since last seen! Both are lovely, I like the build of them...topped right? I think you will make some superb beans mate, something else to look forward to!
Hiya Waira ! Thanks mate, You guess correct, i had the most beautiful leggo train set:headbang: it had a town in it, would had be awesome, could have created Canna Town -trains bringing loads of buds, and little buds dressed up in the windows of the buildings:rofl:, it would have been totatlly sick ! My entry should be interesting for the Nimbin Cannabis Cup (virtual. Seems, the Nimbin is not the only plant that hides a little surprise. A nice strong haze she sounds like, one i would like since she is fast. I think i am a haze fan. I remember seeing Think Fast on DP website, sounds like she's for me also.:pass:

Killing it as usual mate :greenthumb::spels:.....got a sneaky feeling #teamaustralia will do ok in this comp:thumbsup:
True GB mate, geeze Hecno froze up there, pretty cold for up north, love the teamaustralia hashtag. If its the usual queensland winter we are lucky dry days mostly and sunny. The BOM outlook says a wet winter lol autumn is anything but wet, rather dry lol

@Waira got my beans in the dirt today .....but I forgot to put a piece of paper with the germ code on it in the pic :doh:....I'll put it in for the next update when their above ground if that's ok? View attachment 1194597

@hecno the sweet seeds green poison fast version is a real winner mate :thumbsup:.....fast as fk in the bloom department and the flower is delicious.....I think I'll be growing it every year from now on :headbang:
Love the regular green poison got the fast one for the third round really excited about it hoping to pull some fire off it .The regular green poison has a great mold resistance.

Man ur killing it! great job.... If you had more room id be in a lot of trouble with a monster grow! I bet you would love to turn that whole back yard into a grow pen lol....
YEAH MAN :biker:
Thanks man:pighug:

I sure would...:headbang:
If I was in your field.... I told you what I would with the Corn Ben's
:growing::woohoo: real tree's
In a good summer.... Yup tree's:shooty::d5::smokeout:

@smokeyfromau @the green bandit guys see if you can rope some more Aussies in . Here is a prize I will donate to the highest scoring Aussie .
Cape York hard wood chop bowl , Made by a mate of mine who is a gold scratcher in the Palmer River gold fields . @Waira I hope it is ok to do this . :thumbsup: Ps I am not counted . :biggrin:
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0068.JPG

:welcome: Welcome to the Comp' guys... If you haven't yet, read the rules in the first post, and when ready make your entry code card up and post up! No start date set, just a finish date,...
Now for auto's be mindful of the time they spend in the tent. We've not set a specific inside start time before, but 3 weeks out of about 8-10 weeks total grow time is pushing it, they must be outside most of their life. It's kinda the point behind the challenge of this Comp - :thumbsup:... What we want to avoid is having somebody monster veg' them inside up to bloom initiation, them finish them outside, that doesn't count! Myself, I have no auto's in this Comp because I tend to put my girls mid-bloom on into Sunlight as much as I can to get that nice UVB THC boost - :eyebrows:

Hey Waira, thanks for the reply and I have read the rules. Certainly none of these strains will be done any time before 10 weeks. Mephs guide shows them to be 80-90 days for these strains which is closer to 12 weeks. Both my first 2 grows I ended up going about 7-10 days longer than Mephs guide so I expect these to be similar. Im expecting these to finish around the 12-13 week mark, but its my first time growing outside so that may change the timing. That said, if they go 12 weeks, 3 weeks inside would only be 25% and since you didn't specify an actual time allowed inside I figured this counted as the majority of its time outside. If that's not the case then no problem I'll bow out. thanks :)

Back