Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Some roots breaking off isn't a death sentence, but it might stunt her a bit. I'd say what's going to be most important is to not fuss her too much. Just water regularly and let her recover.
Thanks. I’ve never transplanted before, always grown in final pots indoors in a tent. Ah well if she’s stunted then so be it. Glad I did this first outdoor with some free, average beans and not something amazing that cost me money lol! I’ll learn from this for next time :smoking:

I've had some rough transplants before :haha:
She may not even flinch lol, but that said, I might start hardening tomorrow, give her a day in the shade to recoup a little:goodluck: not two new stresses the same day

Early update.
Can't get over this growth rate. It's insane. I'm for sure upgrading to 600w when I go back indoor. Just wow.

Mendo cookies

Attachments

• IMG_20200526_095641.jpg
    IMG_20200526_095641.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 40
Oh outdoor growers who use neem oil.

How often do you spray?
I’d like to know that too, I read somewhere that if mixed at 1part to about 25parts water it should be ok for 5 days. But I can’t find where I read it. I also want to know, if you’ve sprayed with a neem oil solution can you still use a foliar spray with the same effects or would the neem create a barrier to uptaking the nutes in a foliar spray?

Any suggestions to help her would be appreciated. All I can think is adding some root juice to her water.
Hi Sleeper, hope they are okay now. I had one soil fall apart also on my first transplant, she sulked a bit but recovered. I think learnt to water the day before so the soil is damp enough to just hold the root, and i wear disposable gloves which i dip into seaweed solution.

Hi Sleeper, hope they are okay now. I had one soil fall apart also on my first transplant, she sulked a bit but recovered. I think learnt to water the day before so the soil is damp enough to just hold the root, and i wear disposable gloves which i dip into seaweed solution.
Well I check on the plant this morning and she’s not dead lol! We’ll see how she gets on. What caused my break was that the 2L bottle I started her off in was sort of hour glass shaped, so when I carefully tipped her upside down, the soil split at the middle of the hour glass shape - common sense if I wasn’t stoned when I planted her! I also didn’t think her roots would have grown so far down in so little time!

Thanks. I’ve never transplanted before, always grown in final pots indoors in a tent. Ah well if she’s stunted then so be it. Glad I did this first outdoor with some free, average beans and not something amazing that cost me money lol! I’ll learn from this for next time :smoking:
I always start in a net pot mate. Never really had a problem with transplants since doing it this way.

Well I check on the plant this morning and she’s not dead lol! We’ll see how she gets on. What caused my break was that the 2L bottle I started her off in was sort of hour glass shaped, so when I carefully tipped her upside down, the soil split at the middle of the hour glass shape - common sense if I wasn’t stoned when I planted her! I also didn’t think her roots would have grown so far down in so little time!
Thats great mate, i never do anything with the plants stoned anymore after a few mishaps lol example grow ligtht slipping in grow box and just missing the little ones and ending up smashing the glass bottles of water lol. Its surprising how much they grow with their roots. I am sure she will be okay,

Back