Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

I foliar feed once a week with a little bit of kelp and a dash of cal/mag ....seems to really help the girls especially when the weather is stinking hot.....used neem oil a couple of times but found that in the summer when the sun is really intense it burns my plants :shrug:....as Waira said neem is no good in bloom unless you want stanky buds and not the good kind :yoinks:
TGB can you find a source of humic-fulvic down there? @hecno knows I bet!
The Rx Blend nutes I'm trying on the auto's has very nicely formulated Si and kelp components, perfect for foliars - :thumbsup:
... reminds me, I need to email Dinesh at Optic Foliar too, I'm totally out of Transport, low on ATAK (no rush for that though).... :doh: :rofl:

Thanks for the reminder mate....I meant to email Dinesh and forgot all about it:face:......after hearing how much you love their products I can't wait to get some :headbang:.....foliar feeding makes a huge difference here in the heat and I think their line would be a great asset in my tool chest:thumbsup:
The Rx Blend nutes I'm trying on the auto's has very nicely formulated Si and kelp components, perfect for foliars - :thumbsup:
... reminds me, I need to email Dinesh at Optic Foliar too, I'm totally out of Transport, low on ATAK (no rush for that though).... :doh: :rofl:

I should get stand alone humic and fulvic , they dont mention on the website though, but Searles 5in1 supposed to contain it, as is written on the bottle. "5IN1® Organic Fertiliser Liquid is a comprehensive blend of cow, sheep and fowl manure, blood and bone, worm castings, minerals, natural potash and fish and seaweed nutrient. 5IN1® products are BFA registered, giving you the confidence of fully organic products and quality results to use on your vegetables, herbs, fruit trees and other plants. " NPK 6.5 2.4 2"

I will admit kelp and flovic does amazing things. Nothing wrong with it.
just more work, rather the plant be god. Ask for what it wants.

In my 2cents. Fullon is epic too, just so expensive.

I should get stand alone humic and fulvic , they dont mention on the website though, but Searles 5in1 supposed to contain it, as is written on the bottle. "5IN1® Organic Fertiliser Liquid is a comprehensive blend of cow, sheep and fowl manure, blood and bone, worm castings, minerals, natural potash and fish and seaweed nutrient. 5IN1® products are BFA registered, giving you the confidence of fully organic products and quality results to use on your vegetables, herbs, fruit trees and other plants. " NPK 6.5 2.4 2"

Zeus juice is what i used/have.

I foliar feed once a week with a little bit of kelp and a dash of cal/mag ....seems to really help the girls especially when the weather is stinking hot.....used neem oil a couple of times but found that in the summer when the sun is really intense it burns my plants :shrug:....as Waira said neem is no good in bloom unless you want stanky buds and not the good kind :yoinks:

Are you running any microbes? J/w.

update Jpkindbud 5/28
UPDATE- day 30 above soil. Girls are getting some au naturale light this afternoon. Kinda hazy and cloudy but perfect for them!
1711AAA5-12C7-49A4-8729-A9FFCFB852C1.jpeg
74153CCE-38BB-4D7E-B5B6-F5DF86763797.jpeg
05052256-FED8-462C-8CD4-D71AA05D0A28.jpeg
please excuse the can bags, covid put a halt to cashing them in...

How about with autos/flowering photos? Stop after the Pom Pom stage id assume?

And thank you for the response.
I'm not sure how it all reacts with the thc and stuff but I dont spray neem anywhere near the buds after 2 weeks of flowering, but have used it away from the buds on lower stems/soil all the way through flower without any noticeable issues (smell/taste etc)

Hey @Waira I forgot to post up on my auto's this week am I still cool. I have so much going on its hard to keep up on everything. My garden is most important so Im sorry I have a ton going on and I hope Im not too lat with the auto's. I really have only 1 im interested in posting on my Black Gannie cross but.... Everyone is looking great out their this year going to be a tough season! I hope to have a season where im not too busy so I can really post up on what I do... I hate to say it but I have a HSO tester Fast Green crack that has fully auto flowered in my grow pen this year. Shit but I as I know stuff happens I have another already ready to replace it.... Fuck that messes up things for me with fast flowering seeds.. Could possibly cost me many #'s but as in mother nature things cant always be perfect but being prepared is what makes for greatness. I will make up for the auto.....

Back