Outdoor The never ending story

Thanks mate, I'm excited for the dragon to finish up and see if she holds that aroma into cure!
@ the green bandit, looking great mate ! :frog: going to get some different plants next time around love the pineapple berrries smell and citrus. :pass:

Thanks mate, I'm excited for the dragon to finish up and see if she holds that aroma into cure!
Hope she does also mate! I am still deciding on the next lot of seeds, may get them in before winter ( SE QLD winter, days are fine, nights a bit chilly thou). Dragon sounds nice. GSC maybe also

As long as you can keep them protected from frost you should be able to get another round in bud. I would get them started soon if I could to make the most of sun intensity and light hrs:thumbsup: Check your local weather stats to see what your weather will be like towards the end of your next grow to make it easier to pick a strain. If your climate is like mine humidity should die down in coming months and you can grow just about anything without fear of mould. If humidity levels usually rise you may want to go with more sativa dom strains!
Hope she does also mate! I am still deciding on the next lot of seeds, may get them in before winter ( SE QLD winter, days are fine, nights a bit chilly thou). Dragon sounds nice. GSC maybe also

As long as you can keep them protected from frost you should be able to get another round in bud. I would get them started soon if I could to make the most of sun intensity and light hrs:thumbsup: Check your local weather stats to see what your weather will be like towards the end of your next grow to make it easier to pick a strain. If your climate is like mine humidity should die down in coming months and you can grow just about anything without fear of mould. If humidity levels usually rise you may want to go with more sativa dom strains!

Thanks mate :mrgreen: Normally winter is dry down here, and low humidity and southern Aussies and tourists love it for the sun and beach water, sun hours a bit shorter but lack of rain cloudy days will be great. I will see what i can grow, migtht consider overseas suppliers this time

This is my first time ever trying HPG and so far I'm very impressed. Some of the most vigorous seedlings to date. They're the ones with 3 in the same pot, seem to be really taking off early
20190204_071148.jpg
20190204_071138.jpg
20190204_071127.jpg

@DTOM420 this is my journal here mate, had a brief slow down growing for a month or so but getting back in the groove of it now :smoking:to catch you up I have a mephisto S.O.D.K Dutch passion auto glueberry, royal queen seeds euphoria(photo) HPG O.AxB.T x BBG a fugue state x orange diesel and a little dragon in at the moment

Last edited:
Back