Outdoor The never ending story

Yeah man they are in full sun the whole day. 9 hours should be fine for you. You could paint your pots white may help a little? Glad to hear your having fun growing outdoors....it's my happy place toking a joint with them every afternoon :smoking:
I could sleep out near them, my happy place around them also. We are in a pretty treed area, i planted a few trees and stuff some years ago.I chose the spot morning sun and afternoon and midday, last bit of rays at their bed:pass:, good idea about the white pots, but they seem fine so far:frog:

A good thick layer of mulch will help keep moisture in and hot out :thumbsup: I don't have any experience with guerilla growing, please tag me in if you get a journal up I would love to see how it's done!

Thanks. You can see some old grows in my signature line.
But they were in a different place, not as hot and def not as dry as where I am now.

A couple of brolga's stopped at the house today
20190128_110730.jpg

That's the first time I have seen them right outside the house yard fence! We see quite a few around the paddocks at times but not normally this close....
Well, had to google that lol. I learned they are kind of scarce and like to dance:smoking::pass:

The couple of fugue state that I've grown have had similar bud structure and what pistils that did show up didn't until the last couple of weeks.:thumbsup: Looking forward to the toke from her, she smells nice and citrusy! The little dragon has a VERY nice smell of berries and pineapples :drool: she's filling in very nicely with some nice dense nugs forming. I just wish there was a bit more of her:smoking:
I won't be putting anything else in 3gal pots in the heat that's for sure, even these small plants are needing a lot of attention to keep relatively healthy. Back to 10gal next time, hopefully have some larger plants in this next lot of seedlings as I have been giving the latest batch 24hrs of light again and giving them the attention they need, :pass:
Nice man! Where's the pistils??!! Looks like they've gone into hiding behind big fat calyxs!!

Back