Outdoor The never ending story

Yeh I agree with you completely, no harm done. Also interests me for its solubility in water meaning I can use it with my automatic irrigator too. I'll throw it in with my current photoperiods and report back on the results!

I got given a freebie of this stuff from Eurogrow a while back. Some crazy pk ratios in this stuff. Anyone reckon it'll be worth trying?

https://eurogrow.es/estimuladores-floracion/1488-revienta-cogollos-mega-buds.html

View attachment 1001167

I would try it, nothing ventured nothing gained! I would be careful with amounts to start with though! If I recall correctly @Weed Warrior has used a few high PK level nutes?:tonic:

Indeed....be careful with that one!! I run megacrop mother monarch bloom 0-52-32 and its strong stuff

Awesome stuff! I'll give it a test for everyone and see how it turns out. I think the canna pk didn't give enough, so with those ratios I'm sure it'll do something... Good or bad who knows but I'm sure it'll do something!

How do you find it using such high ratios? What sort of ppm are you aiming at for flowering?

Not sure about PPM's...wish i had a meter! I ran it last year on both photos and autos, but the old MC base nutrient is lacking in phosphorus, so it was a right choice. I ran it as per company recommendations, even did several feeds at full strength without any issues. Ive also had success running foxfarm with their bloom trio(their Beastie Bloom used to be 0-60-0)

Ok we have another 3 strains in the garden now. A mephisto S.O.D.K mephisto bubbasquanch(its a retard) and a Dutch passion auto glueberry og. Anyone had one born with no visible emerging leaves?
20190124_154931.jpg
20190124_152525.jpg

Yep I've seen them overcome that you should know in a few days. Is there anything at all showing in there?:pass:
I grew a couple Bubbasquanch last time it's good smoke

Back