Outdoor The never ending story

Fugue state x orange diesel
20190116_102503.jpg
20190116_102522.jpg
dragon

Starting to put my soil together for the next lot of plants...so far I've added blood and bone, worm castings and some guano with a NPK of 0.8.0. I've never used guano yet so I'm hopeful it will give me a little bit more in later stages of bloom as I find biobizz lacking a little later in flower!

I have also ordered some mega Crop, sweet candy and bud explosion to try out. I'm happy with biobizz so far but after a while the shit gets expensive. I have enough biobizz left to grow out 2or 3 plants and will compare the 2 nutes. The high amount of N in MC has me a little worried...especially in flower. If mega Crop doesn't do it for me I will either go back to biobizz or try something different.

:cuss: don't tell me that...I have only just gotten the idea of growing monster photos out of my thick skull :rofl:.

Its possible with the certain strains....its a funny thing...my window of strain selection is small or i tangle with winter. Your strain selection will also be small, but for an entirely different reason!!!! ;) Cool thing though, that you will be able to grow strains(and some of those tropical based sativas are said to be the amongst the most powerful psychological buzzes available) i have only dreamed about growing under the sun!!!!!

when you surf breeders pages...look for the longest flower periods, as well as the latest outdoor quoted times(which is an indication of a later preflower trigger). Seek strains quoted to finish in december.

growing monster photos out of my thick skull :rofl:.

"inserts thoughts into skull"

where there is a will there is a way man!! Also....to make this even worse for you...i reall reading in a master growing book (ed rosenthal), that he was saying that the flower cycle can be halted by using car lights or even super bright flashlight during the middle of the night. Never tried it, but hey, worth a shot isnt it!!

My wife is going to kill me when i start bringing ganga home by the truck load.:haha: I'm already in the dog house for my selection of full jars :blahblah:. I think @Waira has daylight hours similar to mine? I'm going to have to pick his brain on how he gets the best out of photos outdoors.....maybe the photo destroyer next year!
when you surf breeders pages...look for the longest flower periods, as well as the latest outdoor quoted times(which is an indication of a later preflower trigger). Seek strains quoted to finish in december.

"inserts thoughts into skull"

where there is a will there is a way man!! Also....to make this even worse for you...i reall reading in a master growing book (ed rosenthal), that he was saying that the flower cycle can be halted by using car lights or even super bright flashlight during the middle of the night. Never tried it, but hey, worth a shot isnt it!!

Back