Outdoor The never ending story

The little dragon came down today 50 something days, she's my new speed record. Only tiny but will be a little bit of great smoke I'm sure! Nice dense nugs for hot conditions as well.
20190207_095624.jpg
20190207_095252.jpg
20190207_095241.jpg

Nice little bud. So far the smallest plants have hard the best flavor profiles. One was so good it didn't even need a cure and was gone in record time.. I'm guessing the top one it Female

Thanks mate, she certainly has a great aroma so far, berries and pineapples a very sweet smell, can't wait to try her :thumbsup:. I think you're right about the gal in the pot bud.
Nice little bud. So far the smallest plants have hard the best flavor profiles. One was so good it didn't even need a cure and was gone in record time.. I'm guessing the top one it Female

Having a few deficiencies pop their heads up with the fugue state x orange diesel :deadhorse: this always happens to me when it gets really hot. She's still getting more frosty every day and swelling up ok, just looking a bit rough.
20190210_112021.jpg
20190210_112855.jpg
20190210_113155.jpg

@the green bandit
Looking great mate, they can sure take the heat well:pass:
Excellent job on the dragon bud, looks great and super fast !
I think the breeders sometimes they take longer than what the breeder has listed
That is heat stress on the leaves or deficiencies as you said. The buds look great though:frog:

Thanks smokey :pass:
Not wrong buddy they can withstand heat better than most anythin else I've ever grown. Way to hot for vegies at the moment but my canna seems to go ok:shrug:. I think the deficiency's show up when it gets real hot and humidity drops because plants ability to up take nutrients slows right down. It's usually a P def or magnesium deficiency show up for some reason and I don't know what to do to avoid it. Here's my forecast from this morning, looking like a little bit of relief is on its way toward the end of the week :hothot:
@the green bandit
Looking great mate, they can sure take the heat well:pass:
Excellent job on the dragon bud, looks great and super fast !
I think the breeders sometimes they take longer than what the breeder has listed
That is heat stress on the leaves or deficiencies as you said. The buds look great though:frog:
Screenshot_20190212-093714_Chrome.jpg

Back