Outdoor The never ending story

Thanks mate, not too much happening in here at the moment. Just a few young seedlings really and 1 fugue state x orange diesel a couple of weeks off getting the chop!
Thanks bro... Damn looks impressive Ill be up for longer than I thought tonight can't wait to have a look through :pop:

The S.O.D.K and glueberry must be around day 23 I think .I topped the S.O.D.K around day 18 or so I think mate and around the same age with the euphoria. :shrug: I have grown S.O.D.K before and they were nice bushy plants so I thought I'd see what happens if I tried topping it

That would do the trick mate! I can't do much for the next 3 weeks or so as we are mustering cattle and stealth is important at the moment. When things slow down again this winter I'm going to build something light enough I can lift it on the back of my truck myself if need be and enclosed to try and keep some of the bugs out, something like this maybe...View attachment 1014592

I was curious because autobeast recommends always topping autos between day 14 and day 20. I e tried following that but have never had that 5th node before day 21. Call me Mr Blackthumb. Lol! They look great, brother.

You could make a dome (picture the nose cone of a missle) using pvc tubing with 4 tees and one 4-way fitting. That would be easily lifted on and off of a plant. I like PVC because it’s light, can be painted camo colors and can usually be assembled, for our purposes, without glue. That makes breakdown easy and transport stealthy. Funny, we have similar jobs on the cattle thing. Lol! How funny, mate!

Wouldn’t having a hoop house or something over then be more stealthy than the plants uncovered?

Repotted the euphoria, S.O.D.K and glueberry last night, all went well and the girls are enjoying their new homes! Will probably start a little lst with the glueberry tomorrow. Temperatures are supposed to only get to 36c for the next couple of days, so should be ideal for the little ladies. I like to line my pots with cardboard as it seems to help keep moisture in and hot out!
20190215_081555.jpg
20190214_182708.jpg
20190214_182630.jpg
20190214_182621.jpg
20190214_182217.jpg

I have to be careful about my girls being seen from the air as we use helicopters for mustering. I usually move my ladies to a paddock with no need for the chopper to fly over it. A shade house would be quite visible from the air whereas just the pots on their own the pilot would have to fly nearly directly over to see them. Next season I'm going to put my shade house near my vegetable patch so it's hidden in plain sight. I will still have to move them when we have contractors come as everyone seems to love wondering about my vegetable patch when they are here :face:.

It's pretty cool to see someone else from the cattle industry on AFN :thumbsup:.
I was curious because autobeast recommends always topping autos between day 14 and day 20. I e tried following that but have never had that 5th node before day 21. Call me Mr Blackthumb. Lol! They look great, brother.

You could make a dome (picture the nose cone of a missle) using pvc tubing with 4 tees and one 4-way fitting. That would be easily lifted on and off of a plant. I like PVC because it’s light, can be painted camo colors and can usually be assembled, for our purposes, without glue. That makes breakdown easy and transport stealthy. Funny, we have similar jobs on the cattle thing. Lol! How funny, mate!

Wouldn’t having a hoop house or something over then be more stealthy than the plants uncovered?

Man I hate young seedlings, I find it hard to keep focused on them when they are young and not very interesting, but it's getting more exciting every day now!
I see roots, soil and canna green, bit to much for....

:smoking:

Had a bit of a tidy up with the girls yesterday. Removed the lowest set of satellites on all the girls. Fimed the hpg lady and repotted her.
S.O.D.K
20190218_071817.jpg
Dutch passion auto glueberry OG
20190218_071839.jpg
hpg
20190218_071833.jpg
euphoria
20190218_071824.jpg
this week's forecast
Screenshot_20190218-073135_Chrome.jpg

Back