Outdoor The never ending story

That's bad news mate with the mould. I fear it here also being Queensland and March. I was thinking of the plastic clothes racks for drying and a fan to circulate the air, give the house a complete clean. I agree winter grows would be safer than summer, still warm enough down here, provided evening protection. April is not bad, usually drier than summer.

Thank fook the temps seem to be settling down a little bit. This will really make my life easier!
Screenshot_20190226-114501_Chrome.jpg

Thanks man, a couple have the start of a mg deficiency, but I will give them a little foliar spray tonight with some Epsom salts and all should be well again! I'm over the hot. wishing winter would hurry up, so I can complain about it being too cold and not enough daylight :rofl: :pass:
It's still too hot over here :rofl::rofl:
The plants don't seem to be suffering too much though looking good :thumbsup:

Hey mate, I've used that soil before with ok results:thumbsup: But prefer their lighter fertilized mix, I also like to use more perlite in cooler temperatures to improve wet/dry cycle times. I always add blood and bone as well as some composted cow manure to the mix too! Pic below is the basics of my mix:pass:
20190319_094818.jpg

@the green bandit Hey mate, i am not sure i asked before about your soil you are using ?. I read autos dont like much fertiliser in the soil , from Royal Queen seeds website and heavy soils.

I used this for my first grow with seed rasiing mix (2 big hand fulls in the centre) as you did. I am quite happy to continue with the same soil and set up
https://www.searlesgardening.com.au/searles-premium-advanced-potting-mix

thanks Smokey:pass:

Back