Outdoor The never ending story

They are doing ok buddy, having a few slight defic show up but hopefully they will limp to the finish line :thumbsup:
Hey mate ! I was just reading about the season up there, how it's humid and stormy, hope your girls will be fine.

Nice variety there man, I love having a good selection of strains in jars. Nothing better than having the perfect strain for the occasion on the shelf. :cheers:
1. Green house - Super Lemon Haze (auto fem version)
2. Green house - Exodus Cheese (auto fem version)
3. Fast Buds - Girl Scout Cookies (auto - Fast buds seem to do autos)
4. Barney Farm Seeds - Pineapple Express (auto fem version)
5. Dutch Passion - Charolttes Angel (auto fem) - interesting to try a CBD

my one experience of mold came from a drying plant,top cola :cuss: think i know what i did wrong to,so with a bit of luck wont happen again :thumbsup:
i seem to subscibe/follow to things by accident :shrug:
did ya change the title of thread ? might have sent the alerts potty :dizzy:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

I don't think I changed the title or anything crazy :coffee:. Sometimes I don't get alerts for threads I'm following, but if I unsubscribe and then follow them again then the alerts work again :shrug:.
Did I read right and you've stopped growing for a while archie? Next grow I'm thinking about only starting 2 plants so I can get through my stash a little more. Not a bad problem having plenty of full jars though :toke:
my one experience of mold came from a drying plant,top cola :cuss: think i know what i did wrong to,so with a bit of luck wont happen again :thumbsup:
i seem to subscibe/follow to things by accident :shrug:
did ya change the title of thread ? might have sent the alerts potty :dizzy:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Hey TGB[emoji481][emoji482]

How from harvesting are they?

So have you thought about or tried growing inside longer then takng them outside to finish them to get the bigger harvesting plants?

I was reading more of the Neville's Haze and the Mumbai very long flowering times. Like
14 weeks plus. Have thought on these lines? [emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Maybe 3/4 weeks out for a couple of them and 4 or maybe 5 weeks left for the photo plant. The mephisto S.O.D.K is starting to fade out the worst and I figure she's got at least 3 weeks left to run. I'm jealous of you guys that seem to be able to keep them looking picture perfect right until chop. I have switched from biobizz to mega Crop for this grow and I'm still having the same problem midway through bloom :doh:. Slight p deficiency showing up and what looks like n deficiency as well, with leaves starting to fade out too soon :shrug:
How from harvesting are they?

So have you thought about or tried growing inside longer then takng them outside to finish them to get the bigger harvesting plants?
I can't have them inside for too long or they outgrow my seedling box....I might have to look at a better indoor setup when funds permit. I currently use a t5 CFL and a plastic tote. In a 1gal pot I can only accommodate them until they are around a foot tall currently.

I was reading more of the Neville's Haze and the Mumbai very long flowering times. Like
14 weeks plus. Have thought on these lines?
emoji482.png

I haven't looked at them mate. Next summer I'm going to run a longer flowering sativa in a 20gal pot for something different. Maybe Dutch passions destroyer? A long running photo plant will really test my patience...I struggle to stay focused on a 90 day auto currently :haha:

Daytime temperatures have been between 34-37c and humidity hovering around 60%+
Dutch passion auto glueberry OG, shes been a pleasurable grow so far with very few issues
20190326_103512.jpg

Royal queen seeds euphoria(photo) bottom fans are starting to die off already :shrug:
20190326_103428.jpg

Mephisto S.O.D.K starting to look a little unhappy
20190326_103305.jpg

I must have forgot to get a pic of the hpg lady :chimp:

Attachments

• 20190321_075627.jpg
    20190321_075627.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 184
They are doing ok buddy, having a few slight defic show up but hopefully they will limp to the finish line :thumbsup:Nice variety there man, I love having a good selection of strains in jars. Nothing better than having the perfect strain for the occasion on the shelf. :cheers:
@the green bandit
Hi mate !
Looking nice and bushy your girls
Mine are the same, get a bit of defic also and get rough looking near the end. The last nothern ligths blueberry (sag seeds) she is old but took awhile to grow as super tiny then shot up with i days:drool:. She will be 99:woohoo: on Friday so maybe rip her up. Thanks mate, I also love having a nice selection of strains in jars in the pantry:frog:. Wait a bit, and get onto grow 2 4/20 would be a great time but might be sooner, i am thinking

** I thinking April 8th - that should take me into start of winter, and gives me a week to prepare and mod up the carts, decide on pots 14l and 20l pots

Last edited:
Found a couple of tiny pieces of mould on the main cola of my DP glueberry so I chopped the main, gave it a h2o2 bath and trimmed it up! Kinda glad I didn't chop the whole thing as I was starting to get sick of trimming after this bit:haha:. Will give the remains of the glueberry another week/10 days and it should be good to go
20190403_194038.jpg

Maybe 3/4 weeks out for a couple of them and 4 or maybe 5 weeks left for the photo plant. The mephisto S.O.D.K is starting to fade out the worst and I figure she's got at least 3 weeks left to run. I'm jealous of you guys that seem to be able to keep them looking picture perfect right until chop. I have switched from biobizz to mega Crop for this grow and I'm still having the same problem midway through bloom :doh:. Slight p deficiency showing up and what looks like n deficiency as well, with leaves starting to fade out too soon :shrug:

I can't have them inside for too long or they outgrow my seedling box....I might have to look at a better indoor setup when funds permit. I currently use a t5 CFL and a plastic tote. In a 1gal pot I can only accommodate them until they are around a foot tall currently.

I haven't looked at them mate. Next summer I'm going to run a longer flowering sativa in a 20gal pot for something different. Maybe Dutch passions destroyer? A long running photo plant will really test my patience...I struggle to stay focused on a 90 day auto currently :haha:

Daytime temperatures have been between 34-37c and humidity hovering around 60%+
Dutch passion auto glueberry OG, shes been a pleasurable grow so far with very few issues View attachment 1034764

Royal queen seeds euphoria(photo) bottom fans are starting to die off already :shrug:View attachment 1034765

Mephisto S.O.D.K starting to look a little unhappy View attachment 1034766

I must have forgot to get a pic of the hpg lady :chimp:
Hey bro[emoji481][emoji482] sorry dude[emoji52] but l didn't get the push on your reply.

I would go with a 30s or 40s in the light colored tan or sand or white colored fiber pots to definitely help you with your watering problem.
Also the plastic lining I had told you of. Like I'm using on my present grow. I've only had to water those plants about once a week with the relative humidity being an average around 18 to 35% for several weeks.

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Ahhh the joys of growing in humid weather!! Sometimes I really envy the indoor peeps. Having a controlled environment would be nice sometimes :coffee:
I find I do that a lot in my situation. That main cola seems to be attractive to mold for some reason:smoking:

Back