The remaining glueberry
20190405_170025.jpg
royal queen seeds euphoria
20190405_170012.jpg
S.O.D.K
20190405_165957.jpg
hpg O.A x B.T x bbg
20190405_165949.jpg

Thanks Hecno, I'm learning more and more every grow. This summer was pretty brutal heat wise even for here. Very hot and dry. Only had about 7 inches of rain this summer when we usually get 25 or so :nono:. Starting to cool down now though. I'm Definitely looking forward to winter it's a lot less work to keep the ladies happy and I can finally get my veggie garden into full swing :thumbsup:
Mate , I don't think a lot of the members here really understand your growing environment . You have it mastered my friend . :clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:

@the green bandit
Girls are looking good mate!. I also cant stand summer for growing, last NLB had some mould i cut and burn the pest out. I got a veggie garden, not complete lol just tomatoes, first was going to grow girls with them. Geeze has been dry up there, here its a bit bettter and damper, mushrooms sprouting earlier about. Winter is a great time to clear before the heat .

Thanks smokey, they will all be coming down this week except for the euphoria which still has a couple of weeks left to run. I'm not looking forward to all of the trimming coming up and can see a lot of bud going into the extracts pile :rofl:. I ordered some more beans for my winter grow on the weekend and am going to have a crack at growing a couple indoors under my cheap and cheerful light which should be fun:eyebrows:.
@the green bandit
Girls are looking good mate!. I also cant stand summer for growing, last NLB had some mould i cut and burn the pest out. I got a veggie garden, not complete lol just tomatoes, first was going to grow girls with them. Geeze has been dry up there, here its a bit bettter and damper, mushrooms sprouting earlier about. Winter is a great time to clear before the heat .

Back