Outdoor The never ending story

Hey GtG, good to see you! This grow should be interesting.....I took a couple of weeks off growing and have come back with a new system. Different nutrients different pots and changing up my soil additives :doh:. I liked the simplicity/cost of mega Crop v2.0 but disliked its high N levels particularly in the last month of bloom. I'm now going to try maxi grow and maxi bloom by general hydroponics.....owed by Monsanto I know :cuss:, but it's fairly cheap and easily obtained here, with a lot better looking npk ratios in its bloom:shrug:. I'm also going to try adding less blood and bone to my mix and lowering the amount of compost I use....also swapping to 20l plastic pots instead of 10gal fabric ones. It's winter here and I'm not expecting huge plants and hoping that the black plastic pots might help with absorbing some heat during the day and keep my roots warmer of a night when temperatures get into single digits. Daytime temperatures should be ok with max temps being in the mid to low 20c and the ladies will get full sun all day(around 10 hours at the end of June).
The four older seedlings are doing well but I have a couple of weak youngsters that I may pull and start some others :shrug:.
About time I seen something TGB[emoji106]

15593584760103563557627707584033.jpg
15593584944095071935715101898149.jpg
15593585482254455053666821121223.jpg

Hey GtG, good to see you! This grow should be interesting.....I took a couple of weeks off growing and have come back with a new system. Different nutrients different pots and changing up my soil additives :doh:. I liked the simplicity/cost of mega Crop v2.0 but disliked its high N levels particularly in the last month of bloom. I'm now going to try maxi grow and maxi bloom by general hydroponics.....owed by Monsanto I know :cuss:, but it's fairly cheap and easily obtained here, with a lot better looking npk ratios in its bloom:shrug:. I'm also going to try adding less blood and bone to my mix and lowering the amount of compost I use....also swapping to 20l plastic pots instead of 10gal fabric ones. It's winter here and I'm not expecting huge plants and hoping that the black plastic pots might help with absorbing some heat during the day and keep my roots warmer of a night when temperatures get into single digits. Daytime temperatures should be ok with max temps being in the mid to low 20c and the ladies will get full sun all day(around 10 hours at the end of June).
The four older seedlings are doing well but I have a couple of weak youngsters that I may pull and start some others :shrug:.
Sounds like you got a good plan.
I'll be watching you bro. LoL[emoji12]
Hey I'll get at you later man.
It's napy napy time for me brother. This 15 hour diff we have in time LoL [emoji13]Hey I'll holler[emoji482][emoji817][emoji818]

I see. The little ones are small.
Mmm. Dam I hate to pull plants. Myself I mite just let them go for a while and just start 2 more seeds anyway. Just on GP. [emoji817]

But the others bigger plants look real good.
Barneys farm has aways had good beans. I've ran a good many of theirs. Never mad about the outcomes of any of them.
I ran Barneys Acapulco gold and cloned the shit out her she was 2 year old when I finished her and she still gave me a pound and a hafe of kick ass smoke[emoji482]

Still in the boring stages but I have started a little bit of lst last night. Also gave them their first feeding of maxigrow at a quarter strength. Also added a thermometer to my box and temps are pretty steady around 24c all day but humidity is only around 30%:thumbsup:

20190602_090453.jpg

Yeah man they are small and growing all weird...?...the one from barney's doesn't have any new leaves forming in the middle and the other is very strange looking. I will leave them alone for another couple of days and see what happens. :shrug:
15594311684228570315056155911205.jpg
15594311936047057190051458737123.jpg

I see. The little ones are small.
Mmm. Dam I hate to pull plants. Myself I mite just let them go for a while and just start 2 more seeds anyway. Just on GP. [emoji817]

But the others bigger plants look real good.
Barneys farm has aways had good beans. I've ran a good many of theirs. Never mad about the outcomes of any of them.
I ran Barneys Acapulco gold and cloned the shit out her she was 2 year old when I finished her and she still gave me a pound and a hafe of kick ass smoke[emoji482]

I'm pretty excited about this grow as well buddy, I haven't grown any of these strains before and I always get excited about trying new ones. Got a couple more different strains I will start in a month or so after these girls are outside :thumbsup:

Hey buddy ! Its always exciting to grow new strains. Girls are doing well, hope the Barney seedlings kicks off. The Barney Seed, one i have is Pineapple Express, she is okay so far. 10hours that is nice the girls here get about direct sun down here is about 6 hours then indirect sun till 4pm, problem of the forest near the creek, cool for summer and the western sun. I am excited to see how the Canna 13/14 goes 1/4 strength 4ml with the girls this time

Back