Outdoor The never ending story

Hey smokey, usually once they go outdoors they don't come back under cover unless they are heavy in flower and some wet weather is on the way :thumbsup: I always remove the lower set of satellites and any buds that aren't going to form decent nugs.
:d5: GreenBandit, the Girls are looking great mate, nice and healthy. I was going over the Searles website, some nice fish and kelp mix they have. They have a tarp at night to keep warm? or they take the cold temps. Good idea, i am trying not to have popcorn buds also:frog:

I'm spoiled living where I do mate and can grow outdoors all year :thumbsup: I only have a couple of weeks a year where the temperature gets below 10c of a night and never get a frost. Most days in winter still reach around 20c, the only real downside is that the days are only about 10hours of light :headbang: I won't get any huge plants in winter but it gives me a chance to grow a lot of strains that would fall victim to mould in summer with the higher humidity :smoking:
Good to the Bandit still growing, hpw long will you be able to do it in the winter period?:pass:

Thanks @hecno I'm pretty happy with them so far. They aren't going to be monsters but I should end up with a bit of nice smoke at the end . Definitely a lot less work this time of year to keep them happy:thumbsup:.
:pass:
coming along great made . :thumbsup:

The next batch of seedlings are up and running :coffee: 2x fugue state x orange diesel(mephisto), 1 sweet and sour(mephisto) and a Charlotte's sister by synergy automatic genetics
20190619_084808.jpg

Hey smokey, usually once they go outdoors they don't come back under cover unless they are heavy in flower and some wet weather is on the way :thumbsup: I always remove the lower set of satellites and any buds that aren't going to form decent nugs.

hey GreenBandit :pass: The girls are looking great, the last photo the pots like different slightly in size for the seedlings, one of the seedlings has really taken off. SAG are good seeds, my first grow was SAG seeds Northern Lights Blueberry, and it has some kick, a vape or 2 and a good stone and sleep. That is their cbd Charlottes Sister. The girls are out in the mornings in the cold so they take it well. I think its frost that they dont want, only a few light one this year when it was 2c on morning. Will do the same with lower statelites

Thanks smokey, I think 1 of them is a couple of days older than the rest. I started them in smaller pots than usual as I needed some extra space for some vegetable seedlings in the box. I ordered some more sag beans today and will probably start them next week when they get here :pass:
hey GreenBandit :pass: The girls are looking great, the last photo the pots like different slightly in size for the seedlings, one of the seedlings has really taken off. SAG are good seeds, my first grow was SAG seeds Northern Lights Blueberry, and it has some kick, a vape or 2 and a good stone and sleep. That is their cbd Charlottes Sister. The girls are out in the mornings in the cold so they take it well. I think its frost that they dont want, only a few light one this year when it was 2c on morning. Will do the same with lower statelites

Back