Outdoor The never ending story

I have been a little slack since the site was down and forgot to add the latest additions to my journal..... first up is the 2 strawberry fusion's from SAG
20190711_095726.jpg
20190711_095716.jpg
and Charlotte's sister also SAG
20190711_100155.jpg
mephisto fantasmo Express , she's been fimed and is currently sun hardening getting ready for the outdoors
20190711_100349.jpg

Hey man, I have been having a terrible time at getting seedlings started lately but I'm hopeful that's behind me now as this lot seems to be going ok!:bow:......I must get over to your place and check them out :thumbsup:
Hey GB good to see some new green coming your way:cheers: :cool1: I've got some around the same size:pass:

Hey man, I have been having a terrible time at getting seedlings started lately but I'm hopeful that's behind me now as this lot seems to be going ok!:bow:......I must get over to your place and check them out :thumbsup:
Lol, bumpy ride from the beginning here too. Got buds incoming though:smoking:

I had a whoopsy and dropped a sag strawberry fusion and broke her clean off at the base of the stem ,so here's the remaining two sag plants ( Strawberry fusion is the larger and Charlottes sister the smaller). I will repot and kick them outside permanently in the next couple of days :thumbsup:...all the other plants are doing ok for the short daylight hours, I'll try and get some pics up this afternoon when I check on them
20190725_105746.jpg
20190725_105703.jpg

Back