Outdoor The never ending story

Hey smokie, I think she was in a 1 litre pot and around 3 weeks old in the pic:thumbsup:......I will be going back to 1gal pots for starting my plants again from now on ,as in the smaller pots they are quite root bound and seem to be stunted after planting out:toke:
Hey GB mate the girls are looking great, the last girl - fantasmo express is her pot 1 litre and is she 3 weeks old?

I may have been dabbed out of my mind :rofl:
20190720_094931.jpg

Were you elevated when said plant droppage occurred??

(...well golly gee, sumhow, me never have been to this part of town yet...lookz safe enuff...:rolleyes2:) hey m8! :smoking: :cheers: ppp

Hey smokie, I think she was in a 1 litre pot and around 3 weeks old in the pic:thumbsup:......I will be going back to 1gal pots for starting my plants again from now on ,as in the smaller pots they are quite root bound and seem to be stunted after planting out:toke:

Hey GB, :d5:thanks for that mate so 1gal pots, and not the smaller 1 litre i have around, the Qwiso, looks great, i had to google it to see what it was :pass:

Girls are starting to look a little bit shabby! Been spraying with by every 4/5 days to keep ontop of the bloody catterpillers :nono:.....a little disappointed with the flower density of the double grapes, plenty of sugar but very leafy buds!!
20190729_135447.jpg
Strawberry nuggets is fattening up nicely and should be ready to chop in another 10 days or so. She's got some nice dense purple nugs loaded with crystal :thumbsup:.
20190729_135546.jpg
the 2 fugue state x orange diesel are going pretty well and starting to build some nice flowers
20190729_143044.jpg
all up I'm a little bit disappointed with this run of plants and probably won't have plants in full flower mid winter next year! Next run should be better as days are starting to warm up and get a little longer....timing is key to growing good weed here and this round I fked it up.

Back