Outdoor The never ending story

Thanks bud :cheers:....I kinda dropped the ball with these plants! Trying to flower autos in 10hrs of daylight isn't going to achieve the results I'm after! Next winter I'm going to run photos instead I think, with a month of veg indoors before going out around the end of April :headbang:.
[emoji482][emoji109][emoji106][emoji106]looking great[emoji106]

So I took the loop with me this afternoon and had a look at some trichs. Strawberry nuggets is nearly ready with about 5% amber :thumbsup:....one of the double grapes is getting closer with upper buds about 90% cloudy so I took a test sample:smoking:
20190731_172257.jpg
20190731_171246.jpg

After I grind it up it won't matter I suppose :thumbsup:. I should be thankful that I can grow any kind of bud in winter :headbang:.
Lots better then I'd be getting in the winter:crying: Lol...for what it's worth my double grape was similar real frosty but airy buds still good stuff:thumbsup:

:pighug: a fearless grower, yar! :rofl: ....Sorry to be so scarce mate, you know my gig here = :deadhorse:.... I'm looking to shift the equation on that shit now, I've about had enough!

What are your day/night temps GB? ...I'd say you'd have done well to get anything decent across the finish line, and you have exceeded that! :d5: ...cold is a real show-porker mate, it's a bottleneck for so many things... Ditto for lower light hours (only 10! :eek1:)... nutrient uptake and transport are at the core though, along with slower metabolism overall... I think the old ruderalis in them makes them march on regardless, just at "reduced capacity"! They make do with what they have, and lower bud:leaf ratio is a common result... I got this often on my OD auto's, even with my old ghetto supplemental lighting set-up, cool nights hampered their potential... I'd chat with Stickman about this, maybe he can direct you to some strains well known for their cool performance, like Might Mite and crosses of it...
:drool: nice gummy nuggs mate! That Strawberry' is calling my name,....:wiz:.... gonna seriously consider dropping one of them, and one other TBD, to fill the tent out before Fall closing comes.. I need speed, so likely it'll be the Green Poison auto... Dub Grape, I hear nothing but raves over as well! ..hope you like sleeping, coz both those are velvet hammers- :sleeping: :haha:
I dig that you ground these out so well GB, it's a challenge, and a true test of the strains tolerances and resistances! This is all good info for anybody paying attention,... And I'm sure the damn 'pillars are grateful for the fresh produce you have provided during hard times- :crying: .... can you get a Bt product down there? :amazon:

:jointman: I'ma get this in while I can, rep' is going away with the new software.... :hothot: :slap:

Hey buddy, thanks for stopping by :cheers:. I know how busy you are with sick bay it's a miracle you can get out of there at all sometimes :wiz:......night temps are starting to lift a little now with most nights being around 9c or 48f but a couple of weeks ago they were only a couple of degrees from freezing :nono:. Daytime temps are nearly perfect around 75f:thumbsup:.......we can get a BT product here for the pillers and I have been spraying every 4 to 5 days to keep ontop of the little bastards...they're relentless this round :doh:.....next year I'm hoping to have all my plants down before the end of May before the temps and humidity fall off to much! I screwed up a little timing wise this year but we live and learn! I think @hecno has the right idea doing a later photo grow to make use of the good end of season weather :thumbsup:. I'm hoping that the strawberry nuggets and double grape knock me down like a 9lb hammer mate, I could use some more night time meds in the cupboard :headbang:. Is your humidity high in the tent come fall...?...the strawberry nuggets has the look of a mould magnet, I haven't had any issues with it yet but my humidity is very low this time of the year. I don't think I would be game to run her in summer here :nono:....the double grape have a nice structure and I think if I like the toke I may revisit them in summer :thumbsup:....I'm going to roll a fat one and come perv on your ladies later today mate, :hump: .
:pighug: a fearless grower, yar! :rofl: ....Sorry to be so scarce mate, you know my gig here = :deadhorse:.... I'm looking to shift the equation on that shit now, I've about had enough!

What are your day/night temps GB? ...I'd say you'd have done well to get anything decent across the finish line, and you have exceeded that! :d5: ...cold is a real show-porker mate, it's a bottleneck for so many things... Ditto for lower light hours (only 10! :eek1:)... nutrient uptake and transport are at the core though, along with slower metabolism overall... I think the old ruderalis in them makes them march on regardless, just at "reduced capacity"! They make do with what they have, and lower bud:leaf ratio is a common result... I got this often on my OD auto's, even with my old ghetto supplemental lighting set-up, cool nights hampered their potential... I'd chat with Stickman about this, maybe he can direct you to some strains well known for their cool performance, like Might Mite and crosses of it...
:drool: nice gummy nuggs mate! That Strawberry' is calling my name,....:wiz:.... gonna seriously consider dropping one of them, and one other TBD, to fill the tent out before Fall closing comes.. I need speed, so likely it'll be the Green Poison auto... Dub Grape, I hear nothing but raves over as well! ..hope you like sleeping, coz both those are velvet hammers- :sleeping: :haha:
I dig that you ground these out so well GB, it's a challenge, and a true test of the strains tolerances and resistances! This is all good info for anybody paying attention,... And I'm sure the damn 'pillars are grateful for the fresh produce you have provided during hard times- :crying: .... can you get a Bt product down there? :amazon:

:jointman: I'ma get this in while I can, rep' is going away with the new software.... :hothot: :slap:

Ok so the damn pillers are back with a vengeance so instead of spraying the strawberry nuggets and the most ripe double grape I chopped them! Everyone else got sprayed again, hopefully the last time for the remaining double grape and baby boom that should be ready to chop in another 7/10 days.
20190803_165702.jpg
^ baby boom
20190803_165710.jpg
^fantasmo express
20190803_165804.jpg
^ sag strawberry fusion starting to preflower.
20190803_170542.jpg
^ fugue state x orange diesel, the pillers seem to love her which is a shame because she's building some nice looking flower covered with sticky goodness!

Back