Outdoor The never ending story

Its like Lyme, but pretty sure its not in Australia, but similar symptons i guess from their bites

That will absolutely be incorrect I can guarantee you that Lyme disease almost certainly is in every single country in the world. At least the borrelia bacteria I mean which is actually a biologically engineered pathogen from the animal disease and research centre on plum Island in New York.

There has to be a genuine possibility that you have contracted the borrelia bacterial infection but that does not necessarily mean that you have developed full-blown lyme disease yet my own tick bite was in 2004 but I did not develop full lyme disease until May 2005 when my general constitution and immune system had taken some heavy knocks including a disruption to my intestinal flora following antibiotic use.

The borrelia bacteria took it's opportunity to fully invade my nervous system and whole body.

So it is certainly possible if not normal to contract the infection but still be able to continue living a relatively normal life until your system has been worn down further and the infection is able to fully invade the central nervous system and take full hold.

So please consider that this is a possibility and do some research I suggest because there is no automatic path or protocol to follow exactly I do not believe that antibiotics are actually the best route because at the beginning of the infection if you take them they can actually Drive the bacteria deeper into the body.

I took antibiotics twice two weeks apart for two consecutive chest infections in 2005 and all this did was wipe out my intestinal Flora and weaken my immune system and enable the borrelia bacteria to flourish despite two courses of antibiotics which did absolutely nothing to suppress the infection, only weakend my general health.

Of course ticks carry a wide variety of other pathogens many of which could be causing your exact symptoms.
But certainly do not rule out the possibility of borrelia infection on account of you being in Australia.

I pray you did not contract it of course, but I seriously think it is something you ought to keep in mind.

Last edited:
That will absolutely be incorrect I can guarantee you that Lyme disease almost certainly is in every single country in the world. At least the borrelia bacteria I mean which is actually a biologically engineered pathogen from the animal disease and research centre on plum Island in New York.

There has to be a genuine possibility that you have contracted the borrelia bacterial infection but that does not necessarily mean that you have developed full-blown lyme disease yet my own tick bite was in 2004 but I did not develop full lyme disease until May 2005 when my general constitution and immune system had taken some heavy knocks including a disruption to my intestinal flora following antibiotic use.

The borrelia bacteria took it's opportunity to fully invade my nervous system and whole body.

So it is certainly possible if not normal to contract the infection but still be able to continue living a relatively normal life until your system has been worn down further and the infection is able to fully invade the central nervous system and take full hold.

So please consider that this is a possibility and do some research I suggest because there is no automatic path or protocol to follow exactly I do not believe that antibiotics are actually the best route because at the beginning of the infection if you take them they can actually Drive the bacteria deeper into the body.

I took antibiotics twice two weeks apart for two consecutive chest infections in 2005 and all this did was wipe out my intestinal Flora and weaken my immune system and enable the borrelia bacteria to flourish despite two courses of antibiotics which did absolutely nothing to suppress the infection, only weakend my general health.

Of course ticks carry a wide variety of other pathogens many of which could be causing your exact symptoms.
But certainly do not rule out the possibility of borrelia infection on account of you being in Australia.

I pray you did not contract it of course, but I seriously think it is something you ought to keep in mind.

That's really bad Alexis, it took about a year to go to full lyme disease. That is true, Mum was always going on, you should put something on those tick bites, and ive had a few of them over the years. Yes i wont be complacent about them anymore after your story. Its true also mate, that it cant be ruled out in Australia, and its the other ppathogens also in the soil and what the other host the tick was on.

@Alexis , welcome to AFN. I am trying Organic this time. Lyme disease is bad and from ticks, not sure its in Australia, but its bad. Its great you grow a few Autos The Canna would give you some relief
Hey, thanks a lot and funnily I have actually been a member for 5 years but forgot I had already signed up and had not participated until just recently.
Your welcome is appreciated. And I do hope you did not pick up any particularly nasty pathogens from your tick bites and that hopefully your immune system is able to hold the upper hand.

Practically everybody is harbouring some type of pathogen and it comes down to the efficiency of the immune system to keep them in check and safeguard general wellbeing.

So the best thing you could do would be to really concentrate on supporting and fortifying your overall health and maybe Sikhs and diagnosis if you can find a Vega testing practitioners they will be able to give you a very precise accurate and pinpoint diagnosis of the exact and specific pathogens in your body and where they are located and what types of issues they are causing.

I have had all of my diagnoses over the years for multiple chronic infections which I am prey to due to a heavily compromised immune system, from Vega testing.

It's definitely better to know exactly what you have an don't have especially when it comes to the borrelia bacteria.

Cool Alexis, i was a short term lurker before joining AFN myself.
My immune seems pretty good, i havent had a bad flu in years, They use something different testing here not Vega, but i am not sure. You are correct about the Lyme disease though, i read on some goverment sites, that it cant not be ruled out on certain locations, either way is best to rid ( keeps ticks buds off) up when going into the bush or garden, to keep ticks off.

Keep well Bro and good luck with your grows

Heya peeps, I'm fookin hopeless at keeping my journal up to date I'm sorry :face:......so all plants besides the strawberry fusion are now in jars or non existent....I had a visit from the local wildlife(I think white cockatoos) that destroyed a couple of the younger plants. Between them and the catterpillers it wasn't the ending I was hoping for:nono:.....the pillers were crazy about the fugue state x orange diesel so I chopped her at about 80% cloudy trichs. I also chopped the baby boom and was pretty happy about her tolerance of bugs and cool weather. Her buds were a little fluffy but the smoke seems pretty narcotic :thumbsup: I haven't weighed anything but going by eye I might have ended up with 5 maybe 6 zips from my winter adventures....I'll take that any day :headbang:
I've been flat out with work and hope to have a new grow started this weekend.....I have a few new to me strains to run this round that I'm very excited about:woody:. I'll also be trying my hand at an outdoor coco grow that could be spectacular or a huge failure :rofl:

Everything I've sampled so far I've been happy with :thumbsup:....it's all a lot more leafy and airy than my summer grows but potency doesn't seem to have been affected too much......the strawberry nuggets is probably my favorite so far with a very relaxing affect :woohoo1:Give the outdoors a go if you can mate, it's challenging sometimes but very rewarding at the same time, tag me in if you decide to journal your outdoor adventures :headbang:
Looking really nice! Maybe next year I'm gonna do an outdoor grow. How are the nuggets smoking?

That's one thing about outdoor growing....sometimes better to chop a little early:cuss: For me it's usually a spot of mold:smoking:Looks like you have some lovely addition to the stash though brother!:d5:

Spot on J ray, early bud is a lot better than no bud :thumbsup:....thanks mate quality was a little down but I'm pretty happy about the new jars of bud in the cupboard :woohoo:.

20190822_172605.jpg

Back