Outdoor The never ending story

Some double grape
20190803_112319.jpg

Looking great GB buddy ! :d5::pass:Love the purple bits in Strawberry Nuggets. Yes, I am thinking of a guerilla photo grow this spring but want to make sure it flowers after all the rain of March etc. Blue Fire from Humboldt seed:haha:, i got tick poisoning at the site i found:biggrin:

Looking great TGB[emoji106][emoji106][emoji109][emoji482]
I started harvesting the 1st crop yesterday. Slow harvest.
Looking great GB buddy ! :d5::pass:Love the purple bits in Strawberry Nuggets. Yes, I am thinking of a guerilla photo grow this spring but want to make sure it flowers after all the rain of March etc. Blue Fire from Humboldt seed:haha:, i got tick poisoning at the site i found[emoji3]
Hey there Smokey[emoji482]
What's Tick poisoning ?

Ok so the damn pillers are back with a vengeance so instead of spraying the strawberry nuggets and the most ripe double grape I chopped them! Everyone else got sprayed again, hopefully the last time for the remaining double grape and baby boom that should be ready to chop in another 7/10 days.
That's one thing about outdoor growing....sometimes better to chop a little early:cuss: For me it's usually a spot of mold:smoking:Looks like you have some lovely addition to the stash though brother!:d5:

Looking great TGB[emoji106][emoji106][emoji109][emoji482]
I started harvesting the 1st crop yesterday. Slow harvest. Hey there Smokey[emoji482]
What's Tick poisoning ?

Hey GTG, Its from the tick bite and my foolishly pulling it off myself, and i had a few ticks on me from searching the guerilla grow site. I got sore joints and neck a bit from them, but canna helped with that, all good now. I will take insecticide next time

Hey GTG, Its from the tick bite and my foolishly pulling it off myself, and i had a few ticks on me from searching the guerilla grow site. I got sore joints and neck a bit from them, but canna helped with that, all good now. I will take insecticide next time
O wow that sounds a bit like what can get from tick bits here. Called Lyme disease.

O wow that sounds a bit like what can get from tick bits here. Called Lyme disease.
Woah what a coincidence that I just posted here a moment and saw your comments I have lyme disease I have had it since 2005 from a 2004 tick bite, it completely destroyed my life and has made any sort of normal life entirely impossible ever since.

I develop the Most Extreme allergy and intolerance problems you will likely ever encounter and I'm allergic to virtually all supplements like 99% plus and all natural healing remedies out there and especially everything man-made and synthetic, as well as a 100% home-cooked heavily restricted diet and I react adversely to everything I ingest food wise or supplement wise with just a few exceptions and I spend 7 or 8 hours a day managing extremely unusual severe respiratory symptoms in the form of excessive mucus production which fills my entire respiratory system as a result of eating food and vaporizing cannabis which is the only psychoactive substance I can actually tolerate besides clean LSD.

But I am extremely allergic to virtually all fertilizers and since 2005 I have not been able to use any cannabis that I could source from anywhere even if organic without an intolerable reaction to the fertilizers used.

So my mum and I do our best to raise a few humble auto flowers each summer with a really basic organic compost mixture which I seem to be able to tolerate and this is the only way I can source any cannabis at all. Lyme disease is a Curse of a condition for sure because it completely strips away the pleasure and enjoyment in life and causes so much mental hurt and suffering and pain over time.

My own case has been an extremely severe one which is very Common but there is a huge variation in how people experience Lyme disease.

It is a particularly especially difficult condition to cure my own actual borrelia bacterial infection which is the cause of Lyme Disease was completely cleared from my system over 2 years ago but I still have Lyme disease which is the condition resulting from the infection, which is essentially by definition "dysregulation of the immune and nervous system".

This is the incredibly hard thing to actually put right even after the infection is cleared which many people struggle with despite years of all manner of antibiotics and additional treatments.

My own situation is incredibly hard because I am unable to take any supplement or treatment protocols which would assist in rebuilding my immune and nervous systems and restoring balance and equilibrium.

With this one as much as anything else out there prevention is better than cure.

Last edited:
Back