Outdoor The never ending story

Thanks smokey, they will all be coming down this week except for the euphoria which still has a couple of weeks left to run. I'm not looking forward to all of the trimming coming up and can see a lot of bud going into the extracts pile :rofl:. I ordered some more beans for my winter grow on the weekend and am going to have a crack at growing a couple indoors under my cheap and cheerful light which should be fun:eyebrows:.
Green Bandit , Bud looks lovely and frosty mate:drool:Trimming is a slow progress when checking over for mould and such, extracts pile is the one you sample :haha::smokeit: For indoor you would use potting mix or something else? good luck mate with the indoor grow :woohoo: Any idea what you will be growing this winter :woohoo:

Thanks smokey, I cut them all down except for the euphoria earlier in the week. Currently have them drying in the spare bedroom and the whole house has a nice dank smell....luckily my wife is away for the week :crying:.
So far my winter grow will consist of gold glue, double grape and strawberry nuggets all mephisto strains. As soon as the beans arrive I will get them in some dirt :d5:. Indoors I was going to use a 1gal pot with the same soil and nutrients I use outdoors :thumbsup:
Green Bandit , Bud looks lovely and frosty mate:drool:Trimming is a slow progress when checking over for mould and such, extracts pile is the one you sample :haha::smokeit: For indoor you would use potting mix or something else? good luck mate with the indoor grow :woohoo: Any idea what you will be growing this winter :woohoo:

Hey GeenBandit :d5: Euphoria a Royal Queen Seeds strain? I love the dank smell, though i read that this next lot of girls will have stronger smell:drool: Your wife, will love to vape them though:woohoo:I already vaped some of mine, from the off cut jar. Our buds like yours a bit fluffy and dry (( left them too long) but the last NLB i took down so she will be better.

:pass: Sounds like a nice selection for winter, same soil for indoors, i went ocd and used too much perlite this time, so i will be watching your indoors thread when it gets started :frog:

Hey peeps, I have been a little bit absent from AFN for the last couple of weeks but I'm back with a new round of plants popping up now. So far I have 2 double grape(mephisto) 1 strawberry nuggets(mephisto) and 1 baby boom auto(kannabia) above ground and waiting on 1 jackpot auto(heavy weight seeds) 1 blue cheese auto( Barneys farm) and 1 super cheese auto from.....I can't remember??? Will post some pics in the coming days when things get a little bit more interesting as we've all seen seedlings before and let's be honest they aren't really entertaining for the first few weeks :snooze:

I'm pretty excited about this grow as well buddy, I haven't grown any of these strains before and I always get excited about trying new ones. Got a couple more different strains I will start in a month or so after these girls are outside :thumbsup:
hey GreenBandit, some nice variety there mate. I looked up the ones you mentioned , cant wait to see the grow, true, i cant wait usually for the seedling stage to end :pass:

A quick look at the oldest gals, 2 double grape and a strawberry nuggets are in the biggest pots and a baby boom in the smaller one.
20190528_161046.jpg

Back