Outdoor The never ending story

Bloody awesome mate . with the heat you have had to deal with they are magnificent . :clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:
20190317_082010-jpg.1029921

With the soil , that is what I use as a base for building the soil I make .

@the green bandit Thanks heaps mate, yes i think i tried to get that soil but ended up with the 12month, I do like the idea for a lighter mix, but i cant say the mix has been bad for the first grow. I have half a bag of it still.

Especially since grow 2 will be into the cooler months but March is pretty humid still. I may start April 1, easy to remember

Man our season has been out of whack this year. It's starting to get really humid and starting to get storms rolling through most nights. Usually it's approaching the end of the wet season now and humidity starts to decline :face:. I'm officially on mould patrol now, I haven't seen anything yet but figure with humidity constantly over 60% and all the girls in heavy bloom it's only a matter of time:nono:.
20190321_075727.jpg
20190321_075654.jpg
20190321_075627.jpg

Thanks hecno, it's been tough to beat the heat this year but I'm pretty happy with how they have handled it! Definitely looking forward to winter when I don't have to water everything twice a day.:thumbsup:
Bloody awesome mate . with the heat you have had to deal with they are magnificent . :clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:
20190317_082010-jpg.1029921

With the soil , that is what I use as a base for building the soil I make .

Thanks TheMongol, I'm pretty happy with how they have handled everything thrown at them:thumbsup:. Canna is one tough plant, I can't seem to grow decent tomatoes here in the summer months but weed seems to do ok with a little bit of TLC
nice farm plants and really good looking

No problem buddy . If ya got it use it up, they seemed to grow well in it last time! :smoking:. What strains are you going to be running this time round? I will probably start my winter grow on 4/20 I'm still not sure what I'm going to grow yet though...something heavy indica I think.
:pass:

@the green bandit Thanks heaps mate, yes i think i tried to get that soil but ended up with the 12month, I do like the idea for a lighter mix, but i cant say the mix has been bad for the first grow. I have half a bag of it still.

Especially since grow 2 will be into the cooler months but March is pretty humid still. I may start April 1, easy to remember

Looking pretty good there tbg[emoji481][emoji482]
I had to check in on my brother down under[emoji481][emoji482] but for some reason I haven't been getting pushes for a lot of the threads that I was subscribed to?? and I found out why. I wasn't subscribe? But I was unsubscribe??? for whatever reason and I guess I'm finding it on a lot of people's threads that I had been following so I have to go through now and go through all the different rooms on our Forum site here and find the people who I had been following and resubscribe to them.

On your mold issue.
I don't know if you guys got safer grow products down there but I've been using moldicide by safergrow that's a garlic extract and it really works well very well it's probably the best commercial product I've found so far that's worked in conjunction with the hydrogen peroxide and water spray. My mold problem is just about over with. But it's stuck in my house though it's in my Rafters above my grow room[emoji15] and so when I'm done with this flowering I got to take my entire basement apart and clean the entire basement this year in order to get it out of my house. What a nightmare but it's got to be done I won't get away from the mold until I do it...
But your crop is looking real well looks like you're coming along pretty good down there in that heat.[emoji481][emoji482]

P.s. you had little bit of mold in your cured bag bud.
the h202 wash is mandatory if you even think for a hot second you got any kind of mold problem. One Spore is all it takes.
dry it out a little longer 24 hours is not long enough I usually dry for 7 days before I throw it in the bag no less than 5 for sure just a heads up bro. Thats how I do it anyways I don't have any more problems anymore since I started doing the paper bag thing and doing the wash first it's like second nature to me now no matter where I harvest at I washed before I dry
Take care grow bro[emoji481][emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

No problem buddy . If ya got it use it up, they seemed to grow well in it last time! :smoking:. What strains are you going to be running this time round? I will probably start my winter grow on 4/20 I'm still not sure what I'm going to grow yet though...something heavy indica I think.
Hey mate ! I was just reading about the season up there, how it's humid and stormy, hope your girls will be fine. Very humid down here also , so no autumn yet. Winter should be better I think. I may as well use it again, i guess the girls did like it, and it wasnt too much for them in terms in nutes. I do like your lighter nutes
you use, next time around will use that in Spring grow. Great date to start growing on 4/20:jointman:, mine a little sooner, still winter nights are under 10c, though i think they will be fine days 18-22c would be nice and low stress. I have 5 seeds in the fridge in the postage packet they came in. They are:
1. Green house - Super Lemon Haze (auto fem version)
2. Green house - Exodus Cheese (auto fem version)
3. Fast Buds - Girl Scout Cookies (auto - Fast buds seem to do autos)
4. Barney Farm Seeds - Pineapple Express (auto fem version)
5. Dutch Passion - Charolttes Angel (auto fem) - interesting to try a CBD

Fingers crossed all 5 germinate, and like the soil, ddint worry the NLB or Sour Daddy. I'm very excited about the variety this time.

Hey buddy, thanks for stopping by and sharing your wisdom with me :cheers:. I've never had issues with mould before until I decided it would be a good idea to put my buds straight into paper bags to dry :doh:. Usually I put trimmed buds on a wire rack for 24/48 hrs and then put small amounts in paper bags for a further 5 to 7 days to finish drying. Last time I skipped the rack and went straight for paper bags to try and slow down the drying process, I won't be doing that again in a hurry :nono:. Next time everything is going to get the H2O2 treatment as you guys have suggested as loosing your buds after all the hard work of growing them is a real kick to the nuts!
I'm not sure what's happening with the alerts man, as it happens to me fairly often as well :shrug:.

I'm really looking forward to the heat and humidity dying down as I'm starting to run into a couple of deficiency issues that I think are aided by the hot weather slowing down the plants nutrient uptake? I seem to always run into a little bit of trouble midway through bloom and I'm not sure what I can do to avoid it :shrug:. I'm running nutes full strength and still seeing deficiency's, I didn't seem to have this trouble in the cooler months. I will try a bit of an experiment this winter and use the same soil mix and amendments that I currently use and see if I still have trouble. :coffee:
Looking pretty good there tbg[emoji481][emoji482]
I had to check in on my brother down under[emoji481][emoji482] but for some reason I haven't been getting pushes for a lot of the threads that I was subscribed to?? and I found out why. I wasn't subscribe? But I was unsubscribe??? for whatever reason and I guess I'm finding it on a lot of people's threads that I had been following so I have to go through now and go through all the different rooms on our Forum site here and find the people who I had been following and resubscribe to them.

On your mold issue.
I don't know if you guys got safer grow products down there but I've been using moldicide by safergrow that's a garlic extract and it really works well very well it's probably the best commercial product I've found so far that's worked in conjunction with the hydrogen peroxide and water spray. My mold problem is just about over with. But it's stuck in my house though it's in my Rafters above my grow room[emoji15] and so when I'm done with this flowering I got to take my entire basement apart and clean the entire basement this year in order to get it out of my house. What a nightmare but it's got to be done I won't get away from the mold until I do it...
But your crop is looking real well looks like you're coming along pretty good down there in that heat.[emoji481][emoji482]

P.s. you had little bit of mold in your cured bag bud.
the h202 wash is mandatory if you even think for a hot second you got any kind of mold problem. One Spore is all it takes.
dry it out a little longer 24 hours is not long enough I usually dry for 7 days before I throw it in the bag no less than 5 for sure just a heads up bro. Thats how I do it anyways I don't have any more problems anymore since I started doing the paper bag thing and doing the wash first it's like second nature to me now no matter where I harvest at I washed before I dry
Take care grow bro[emoji481][emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Back