Outdoor The never ending story

Thanks mate :cheers:.....the Mrs reckons it would be good herb to share with visitors, I told her fook that it's all mine nobody's getting my purple dankness :smoking:
Thats hotness!
You grow the prettiest weed!

Took a couple of samples from the strawberry fusion.....if I'm happy with the toke after it's dry down she comes :smokeit:View attachment 1100677 View attachment 1100678
Mmmmm kooks testy testy[emoji12]
Thanks mate :cheers:.....the Mrs reckons it would be good herb to share with visitors, I told her fook that it's all mine nobody's getting my purple dankness :smoking:
Mmm...Maybe share just a little one hitter now and then with the special people in your life.[emoji111]

[emoji35]No it's all mine...[emoji13][emoji109]LoL

Thanks for the kind words peeps :thanks:.....after trying the dry sample I might share some after all:rofl:....flavor was ok for just dry weed but potency wasn't outa this world :shrug:.....chopped her down yesterday as the weather has been pretty rough (hot windy and low humidity) and she started throwing out nanners:cuss:....forgot to get a pre chop pic :doh: but here's one of the top and the bud I dried for a cheeky sample :thumbsup: be back in a minute with an update on the rest of the gang :toke:
20190912_180602.jpg
20190911_134654.jpg

The 3 gals I have indoors are doing ok I guess with the 2 girls in dirt definitely doing better than my coco experiment :shrug:.....I'm thinking a few things might be the issue with the coco gal.....1 I have no idea what I'm doing .....2 cheap coco is not the best.....3 I got some bugs eating the roots or maybe all 3:shrug:...:rofl:....I think I'll stick with what I know from now on and continue growing in the mud:thumbsup: I've started sun hardening them and Will more than likely plant them outside next week sometime if the weather is nice

Dinafem cookies in coco
20190913_094340.jpg

Dinafem auto gorilla
20190913_094258.jpg

Seed stockers purple punch auto
20190913_094220.jpg

The coco pic, shes lookin dry!
Im not a weed doc but ive seen some here in rhe forums lol. .
Coco needs to be wet like all the time right?
Also, i hope this is not a stupid question/observation.....
When ive damaged roots, and i just did on a lil seedling, there was corresponding damage to the leaves. Like the tips of the leaves got all wilty and junk.
What is making you think youve got lil pests munching on the roots?

Back