Outdoor The never ending story

Ok here's where things get ugly .....the day after I transplanted these outside the weather went to shit:cuss:....I should have known better but hindsight is a wonderful thing :doh:.....35c ,10% humidity and 40 mph winds didn't do them any favors :nono:....I done the best I could to shelter them from it but obviously not enough! The dinafem cookies fared the worst and I'm not expecting much from the others :shrug:....where I had them sheltered they were still getting blown about a bit and only getting 4 hrs of sun:yoinks:

Dinafem cookies
20190913_100712.jpg

Seedstockers super skunk auto
20190913_100706.jpg

Seed stockers white widdow auto
20190913_100615.jpg

From my understanding your right mate, it needs to be constantly damp and if it dries out I'm in trouble :naughtystep:....Might just be the way the pic looks though as she got watered moments before the happy snap:thumbsup:.....just the slow growth rate leads me to think I have something going on with the roots :shrug:...I'm way out of my league with coco though and not 100% sure how I'm fking it up yet :rofl:....been watering to runoff every day with 1/3 strength nutes cal/mg and some microbe stuff I have....maybe she's just slow to get going but I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong :coffee2:
The coco pic, shes lookin dry!
Im not a weed doc but ive seen some here in rhe forums lol. .
Coco needs to be wet like all the time right?
Also, i hope this is not a stupid question/observation.....
When ive damaged roots, and i just did on a lil seedling, there was corresponding damage to the leaves. Like the tips of the leaves got all wilty and junk.
What is making you think youve got lil pests munching on the roots?

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I think it's just me and my lack of knowledge about it that is causing the fubar :shrug:...don't let my half assed attempt scare you off it :thumbsup: plenty of peeps have great grows in coco you just have to be a little more clever than me to do so......that's not hard :haha:
(...and jus when i thought i might try coco next time...well, so much fer plan b...:nono: ppp)

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I think it's just me and my lack of knowledge about it that is causing the fubar :shrug:...don't let my half assed attempt scare you off it :thumbsup: plenty of peeps have great grows in coco you just have to be a little more clever than me to do so......that's not hard :haha:

lol, i dunno m8, it seemz me becomin a master at fubar, so don't hold ur breath on it or anything :rofl: ppp

Check out my outdoor plants and I'm meant to know what I'm doing there :rofl:.....maybe we can start our own how to fubar guide :haha:....step 1 on how to grow good plants, don't listen to me....step 2 refer to step 1:rofl:
lol, i dunno m8, it seemz me becomin a master at fubar, so don't hold ur breath on it or anything :rofl: ppp

Check out my outdoor plants and I'm meant to know what I'm doing there :rofl:.....maybe we can start our own how to fubar guide :haha:....step 1 on how to grow good plants, don't listen to me....step 2 refer to step 1:rofl:

lmao fubar guide, luv it! :clapper:...step 3 -> def don't listen to 420 :nono: :rofl: ppp

:crying::clapper: there we have it, the complete how to grow great herb in 3 easy steps guide by 420 and tgb! Hey if nothing else we have room for improvement :haha:

:crying: yup, entitled "how NOT to grow weed" :cheers: ppp

Back