Outdoor The never ending story

Don't stress, you haven't missed any record breaking plants, that won't happen until another 50 pages or so....hopefully someone else shares a pic of one by then:rofl:

Yeah I'm waiting on some sweet seeds green poison fast version, I 've been tossing up what photo to run this summer for months and think it should do pretty well :thumbsup:.....thinking about running it in a 30gal pot or maybe a little bit larger :shrug:....I've somehow managed to not post anything weird or messed up for 30 pages but now that you're here I expect that might change :rofl:

I just realized the thread title, ha ha. Now the song is stuck in my head and will be EVERY time..
giphy.gif

30 pages of being nice and normal? BOOOOOOOOOOring..:crying:

I'll let someone else start the trainwreak, I'm trying to behave, you see... :coffee:

OH I'm having a brain fart day, I wanted to add I have Green Poison XXL to run still, it is the auto tho. Makes me really want to start them right away and follow your photo Poison grow. I'll be starting more seeds when I am back from vacation tho, probably on the 16th.

Ohh nice we can have a seed starting party when you get back from holidays :woohoo:....that will give mine 3 months veg time until the longest day, should be quite the shrub by then:headbang:
OH I'm having a brain fart day, I wanted to add I have Green Poison XXL to run still, it is the auto tho. Makes me really want to start them right away and follow your photo Poison grow. I'll be starting more seeds when I am back from vacation tho, probably on the 16th.

I'm starting to think I picked the right strain for once :thumbsup:....good night time meds and plenty of it sound like a plan to me:smoking:....still blows my mind you guys growing photos way up there :headbang:
I grew the fast GP last year man it was a good one. I got a lot off it and it's good night meds:thumbsup:

I'm starting to think I picked the right strain for once :thumbsup:....good night time meds and plenty of it sound like a plan to me:smoking:....still blows my mind you guys growing photos way up there :headbang:
As I recall that required special handling:smoking: It finished @first week of November:yoinks: inside (in the solarium) Probably would have finished sooner but I was away from home through October so it was kind of cool even in there :doh:Most strains don't want to kick into flower soon enough.

Heya Smokey, I don't think this kinda BT is good for anything besides killing pillers! I'll ask about and see if I can find anything that might help with trips and gnats....I think I can remember someone talking about mosquito dunks or something like that :shrug:....yeah mate she's getting close maybe 2 more weeks or so until she comes down :coffee:

@smokeyfromau this is the stuff Waira was talking about above mate ....should get rid of the pesky bastards :thumbsup:
https://www.ebay.com.au/i/202724452...MI6uDx9qGz5AIVkTUrCh2XnQ0XEAQYASABEgKbp_D_BwE

Hey GreenBandit, :d5:thanks mate for the link. I have that on order, should get here 9th September. In the meantime, i adapted the pots to be gnat proof, the little fockers looked very confused, also potatoes in the soil while i wait the BTi, to see if i got infected

oops!....

perfect! :d5: best of all, it seems to persist in the soil, 1-2 applications will see through the grow-:thumbsup: ... I make a quickie tea with the bits, say 1/8 cup to a gal. of water, 1fat T molasses, dash o' nutes, then aerate it if you can for a day-ish,...wakes'm up and starting to multiply faster! it'll take several days to work the Doom, but it cometh-:pimp: :rofl:... adults are ubiquitous outside, no stopping them, save sticky traps to nab some unlucky's,... at least they are no danger, they are little more than flying gonads!

Thanks Waira :d5:
That sounds fantastic the BTi stays in the soil, could be easier than my current set up, i got stockings from the super market and put them to good use , flying confused gonads and end of their reign in the Canna
:rofl: my current gnat set up
anti gnat pots.jpg

I just realized the thread title, ha ha. Now the song is stuck in my head and will be EVERY time..
giphy.gif

30 pages of being nice and normal? BOOOOOOOOOOring..:crying:

I'll let someone else start the trainwreak, I'm trying to behave, you see... :coffee:

My fav movie, as a lil teener, i got the soundtrack also, gotta listen to it again

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-4_15-16-39.png
    upload_2019-9-4_15-16-39.png
    771.1 KB · Views: 62
Thanks mate :smoking:.....my stoned ass is having trouble trying to see the color of the trichs on the purple :shrug:....figure if it smokes good in 4or 5 days when it's dry, were good to go:thumbsup:
Now that is some nice color!! :hump:

Back