Outdoor The never ending story

That would do the trick Archie :thumbsup:.....been thinking about it for a while and it's probably nearly time I built a shade house of some sort to help with heat and it would work a treat in keeping out the damn butterflies :headbang:
how about a lil netted frame type structure,built on a lil trailer/sledge that could be hiitched up to a quad ?
ahh think you right :thumbsup: scrunch the dunks in water and water...something like that :thumbsup::shrug:
:pighug:

Not much to show off this week....it nearly looks the same as last week just a little fatter :smoking:View attachment 1096946

:drool: lovely gal mate! IOU and Smokey some catch-up,... :baghead: :haha:

But on this--->
Hey mate that sounds a good plan to try just one, hope she really shines :thumbsup: That sounds good, wonder if it does other things like Thrips. I cant stand the buds they are driving me mad :wall: the gnats, but this time, not huge numbers wont be silly , like last grow i thought they were benefitial insects :rofl:, i got a plan, and the grow after this will be no gnat issues. She must be close to harvest mate, sure like the Purple Colour, maybe Purple Punch will have some Purple :frog:

Heya Smokey, I don't think this kinda BT is good for anything besides killing pillers! I'll ask about and see if I can find anything that might help with trips and gnats....I think I can remember someone talking about mosquito dunks or something like that :shrug:....yeah mate she's getting close maybe 2 more weeks or so until she comes down :coffee:

----> that's correct mates, Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis is the one that's active against gnats and 'squiters, which are close relatives,... subspecies kurstaki is the one that kills the caterpillars....

>>>> new girls! :vibe: and looking fat and sassy too TGB, those should rock outside- :d5: .... I don't know what available over there for "organic" systemics, like the SNS209 I use (rosemeric acid, makes the sap taste like crap I think), but if you can find something safe, it's worth looking into,.. more common pests come and have a taste or two, then FO! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Last edited:
I'll be keeping a eye on this grow .
blue-eyeball-guy-cartoon-mascot-260nw-466180166.jpg

Awesome thanks mate :d5:...I'll have a look in a moment at what's available here and see if I can put a link up for Smokey :smoking:......hoping the widdow likes it here as she might become a staple in the garden! Maybe one of my favorite strains , I don't know why it's taken me so long to get one in my garden :doh:.....the skunk also has me pretty excited and hoping for a nice cat piss aroma :gassy1:...some what of a trip down memory lane this round with some northern lights auto to go in as soon as some space opens up in the seedling box :thumbsup:
:drool: lovely gal mate! IOU and Smokey some catch-up,... :baghead: :haha:

But on this--->

----> that's correct mates, Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis is the one that's active against gnats and 'squiters, which are close relatives,... subspecies kurstaki is the one that kills the caterpillars....

>>>> new girls! :vibe: and looking fat and sassy too TGB, those should rock outside- :d5: .... I don't know what available over there for "organic" systemics, like the SNS209 I use (rosemeric acid, makes the sap taste like crap I think), but if you can find something safe, it's worth looking into,.. more common pests come and have a taste or two, then FO! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Awesome thanks mate :d5:...I'll have a look in a moment at what's available here and see if I can put a link up for Smokey :smoking:......hoping the widdow likes it here as she might become a staple in the garden! Maybe one of my favorite strains , I don't know why it's taken me so long to get one in my garden :doh:.....the skunk also has me pretty excited and hoping for a nice cat piss aroma :gassy1:...some what of a trip down memory lane this round with some northern lights auto to go in as soon as some space opens up in the seedling box :thumbsup:
:smokeout: quite welcome! Ayuh, WW done (breeder) right is still tops,..no mystery why she's used in endless crosses,... but nothing like NL! That, is a foundation strain...:bow: honorable ancestor to so very many,.... And so I too ask myself, why have you not grown this yet?? :doh: :haha:... cripes, you can't even hardly buy it at dispensaries anymore, too many pop culture strains mobbing the scene- :nono:... Anyway i aim to rectify that next year mate, I have some SeedStocker NL on the way to me now! :goodluck:.... it's a #2x#5 cross,... BCN has a rare offering in FatMan auto, a straight [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - :thumbsup:.... and then there's another foundation strain NL#5 x Haze, which is a must try if i can get reference to and buy a genuine true-blue version- :eyebrows:... Consensus is she's a strain that can scare noob's off the doob's permanently, straight up :dizzy::eek1: ... something about the terp' profile compounds the sheer potency, and can make for a truly bad trip on some people!
Skunk Special is going now for me! A friend has her sister, and betting it's a different pheno', so according to the rep' likely we have both... one sweeter, the other the cat wizz stank which I bloody want- :rofl:... but mine is the sweet I think, (early still), and need to pester the mate that has the other about aroma... In honesty, it's been decades--no lie!-- decades since I've had a bag of real-real roadkill skunk, it's more rare than one would think! Lots of claims, but many are "disappointed" with weak or no skunk aroma... Man that one bag, it was ridiculous mate, it was insta-bust jail-weed so reeky it was.. mandatory jar :rofl: it went through bags like tissue paper! Oh was it potent too- :baked:... I do hear 'Stockers version is a fair bet for stank....

oops!....
@smokeyfromau this is the stuff Waira was talking about above mate ....should get rid of the pesky bastards :thumbsup:
https://www.ebay.com.au/i/202724452...MI6uDx9qGz5AIVkTUrCh2XnQ0XEAQYASABEgKbp_D_BwE
perfect! :d5: best of all, it seems to persist in the soil, 1-2 applications will see through the grow-:thumbsup: ... I make a quickie tea with the bits, say 1/8 cup to a gal. of water, 1fat T molasses, dash o' nutes, then aerate it if you can for a day-ish,...wakes'm up and starting to multiply faster! it'll take several days to work the Doom, but it cometh-:pimp: :rofl:... adults are ubiquitous outside, no stopping them, save sticky traps to nab some unlucky's,... at least they are no danger, they are little more than flying gonads!

Better late than never?
Don't stress, you haven't missed any record breaking plants, that won't happen until another 50 pages or so....hopefully someone else shares a pic of one by then:rofl:
I read over in Waira's thread that you got a fast strain coming? Which one are you trying
Yeah I'm waiting on some sweet seeds green poison fast version, I 've been tossing up what photo to run this summer for months and think it should do pretty well :thumbsup:.....thinking about running it in a 30gal pot or maybe a little bit larger :shrug:....I've somehow managed to not post anything weird or messed up for 30 pages but now that you're here I expect that might change :rofl:

Back