Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

I think the milk maids density is more from the 5w diodes than what she's being fed ... but it does appear that the milk powder does a good job of vegging ...
:toke:

Stupid question of the day ...

Is that some form of ancient side lighting Noah let go in the Ark auction?
Or is it a halogen style heater?

I think the milk maids density is more from the 5w diodes than what she's being fed ... but it does appear that the milk powder does a good job of vegging ...
:toke:

Yeah, me thinks so too! Way to go, I'm not really in the mood for the time being for more plants with ambitions to grope the stars!

Dunno about the Milk powder yet, that light mix is "supposed" to hold enough nutes for 2-3 weeks, says so on the bag........she could've been feeding on that until now, the next 2-3 weeks will be more telling I think.

Stupid question of the day ...

Is that some form of ancient side lighting Noah let go in the Ark auction?
Or is it a halogen style heater?

It's actually from the lighthouse in Alexandria, got it cheap from a trinket stall outside St. Peters Basilica...... I was assured the light was blessed by Junior himself and the holy ghost..... It's the real DEAL.....!!!

Or it might be an insect zapping UV light, you know, the kind they like to put next to the air dried Jamon Serrano and such....

It's actually from the lighthouse in Alexandria, got it cheap from a trinket stall outside St. Peters Basilica...... I was assured the light was blessed by Junior himself and the holy ghost..... It's the real DEAL.....!!!

Or it might be an insect zapping UV light, you know, the kind they like to put next to the air dried Jamon Serrano and such....

LOL ... seen those in the local Kebab Shop!!

Vanilla Milk and Kebab shop insect repellant, in a BDSM sex dungeon.
Corgy - you're grows are epic and surreal.

Monty Python's 'Life of Mary-Jane'?
"How To Grow Cannabis", by Kurt Vonnegut Jnr?

Hi Corgy
Im subbed, this experiment is very exciting to me.
I have done grows using this kind of milk before with great results except i added it to the soil as a mineral booster.
In my opinion you wont be able to keep the plant just on milk it will need some base nutrients at some stage.
But thats just my thoughts you can always prove me wrong.

Back