Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

Your grow fertilizing with Milk is a fun idea. I think it is important clairfy that the Milk was a supplement. The milk was in addition to 50% compost and a 1 cup of fish, bone, blood and Rhizotonic. Is that right?

@Corgy have you tried growing in Atami lightmix with just water for comparison?
We could try beer, mmmmm! Guinness flavored Cannabis.
Yes, that is so, but the milk powder was all that was used when making feeds.

Corgy was wondering if you could put a post up of your hbbs's and I'll put one up of mine to compare could be interesting to see!

By all means @Think , please post some pics here for comparison. I can't post any pics at the moment due to the forum software upgrade I think, I can only post this as an edit to a quoted post. Took pics yesterday evening for a full update but it'll have to wait until full functionality is back.......

Last edited:
Your grow fertilizing with Milk is a fun idea. I think it is important clairfy that the Milk was a supplement. The milk was in addition to 50% compost and a 1 cup of fish, bone, blood and Rhizotonic. Is that right?

@Corgy have you tried growing in Atami lightmix with just water for comparison?
We could try beer, mmmmm! Guinness flavored Cannabis.

@HubbaBubba No, I haven't tried Atami Lightmix with only water and it is of course the obvious thing to do, or grow in Mapito or RFX-1 Mix with Milk powder for a true "lets see what this milk powder can do" experiment.

However the Milk Lady is doing fine so far, I have taken a real liking to low bushy plants lately, and she has only lived on what was in the Atami Lightmix and Milk powder so far. Wots in the Atami, given that it comes in 50 L bags that as all the other bags actually only contain 40 real L, perhaps the feeds content written on the bag is another fantasy.......same thing with Mapito, you buy an 80 L bag, and when 2 x 25 L pots are filled, just, the flaming bag is empty.........where the heck did the last 30 L go.........

I have limited posting capability at the moment, see previous post.......

Last edited:
By all means, please post some pics here for comparison. I can't post any pics at the moment due to forum software upgrade I think, can only post this as an edit to a quoted post. Took pics yesterday evening for a full update but it'll have to wait until full functionality is back.......

Okay that's no problem. I found out that I have bloody fungas gnats! That's why I've had problems. Any idea how to get rid of to get rid of the maggots and flies?

Okay that's no problem. I found out that I have bloody fungas gnats! That's why I've had problems. Any idea how to get rid of to get rid of the maggots and flies?

I haven't had fungus gnats, yet, but my strategy is neem oil, diatomaceous earth(Kieselgur) and Aptus Soil Attack when it happens.

wow, looking lush Mr PP
:thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm trying to make up for the loss of rain forest in Brazil and Indonesia.........!!!

Day 26 update

Nothing earth shaking to get fussed about.......they do their thing, the airdomes are on, but not the Autopots yet. No change in feed, full dose of H&G A+B, some calmag for good measure and the occasional worm juice, enzyme stuff and bacteria.

First up is the Milk Lady, what a bush she is.......some defoliation coming up me thinks

CameraZOOM-20150928194426233.jpg

The rest of the gang, quite a bit of difference in growth so far, the top left and biggest is into pre-flower with some of them white thingies appearing here and there

View attachment 489930
CameraZOOM-20150928194138599.jpg
View attachment 489937
CameraZOOM-20150928193911628.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that Milk fed plant sure did grow some great Veg I can hardly wait to see her in full bloom. Every looks healthy and happy keep up the great work

Wow that Milk fed plant sure did grow some great Veg I can hardly wait to see her in full bloom. Every looks healthy and happy keep up the great work

Yeah, me too, I can't wait to see how far the power of Milk powder goes.......it apparently works great for human and other mammalian juveniles, so why not canna.........it's a right
witch brew.gif

Hey Corgy I just realized I'm only about 10-11 days behind you. Hope mine look that nice (and big) in 10 days. This is why I usually like growing obscure stuff, so there is no comparison. LOL

Thanks mate, fell free to post some pics here so we can get you out of obscurity :crying: and compare how it goes under the different grow scenarios.

One thing I have noticed is that the branches and leaf stems are very "delicate", brittle if that makes sense. They snap easily with a crisp break........so diligent care when fooling around........is that just me or has anyone else observed the same?

Back