Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

Auch.......as long as you don't slap the plants, they are very tender. The branches are real, if thee are the right words, brittle and crisp, they snap very easily, so whenever I'm in the tent, all movement has to be very careful.

I've been thinking about silicone, but for some reason, the silicone products I see people mention, is just not available here in The Netherlands, any products with silicone actually, or maybe I'm just daft and can't find them. Nobody sells AN here, they have a horrible reputation with the Grow shops, as an example. If anyone can point me to a product readily available here, Please let me know.

Has anyone else noticed this with Hubba's?

Auch.......as long as you don't slap the plants, they are very tender. The branches are real, if thee are the right words, brittle and crisp, they snap very easily, so whenever I'm in the tent, all movement has to be very careful.

Has anyone else noticed this with Hubba's?

I accidentally snapped off a few small branches when I was trying to LST my HBSS. It bothered me at the time, but of course a week later the damage was unnoticeable. Do you think HBSS is more delicate compared to your Auto Ultimates?

Last edited:
I accidentally snapped off a few small branches when I was trying to LST my HBSS. It bothered me at the time, but of course a week later the damage was unnoticeable. Do you think HBSS is more delicate compared to your Auto Ultimates?

Yes, I do think the Hubba's are the most delicate I have grown so far. Not that it is "bad", it's like they are strutting of vitality, and branches/stems are full of juices, just means I have to be a little more careful than I would otherwise be.

Just had a look-see, and they really are sprinting now, the big one has just passed the 1 m mark at 101 cm and the next in line is 92 cm, so 17 cm and 18 cm growth in 2 days respectively. The others are proceeding in a more dignified manner, up to between 61-73 cm now.

Milk feed is looking good, hope it all goes well

Yes, so far there is no signs of any deficiencies, but she does grow differently than her 6 normally feed sisters, much more bushy. Could be a coincidence though, 1 plant is not much of a sample to go by, but at least the milk powder seems to work as a feed.

Looking good, Corgy. I'm really interested in those autopots; I'd like to cut down on the time spent mixing/filling jugs daily.

How often are you changing the rez at this point? If the rez were full, is that good for up to 6-7 days?

The water doesn't recirculate so the concentrations in the solution are not being used up like they would in an ebb-flow/recirculating system, correct? Seems cool to me, I would like not having to rely on pumps and timers.

These pictures where taken on day 30 I am now on day 32. now a diet of sensi bloom A&B, carboload, density cal mag pro, voodoo juice and big bud drinking a liter a day atm. Yours are looking fantastic man. really interesting with the milk powder too. you will get a smell soon. maybe you have other plants in the room ?
IMG_0892.JPG
crop.JPG
IMG_0895.JPG
IMG_0896.JPG
IMG_0897.JPG

Last edited:
Great looking plants, if it wasn't for the Airpots, I could mistake them for some of the ones I have going, very identical in growth and shape, except of course for the Milk Lady.

I love to compare like this and see if there is any real difference with the different grow styles :thumbsup:

Keep it coming!

Back