Dutch Passion The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Take 2 with 7 x AU

So I guess 2 pots in your kick-ass tent at 4 feet wide or just 1 original?

Good find, interesting :thumbsup:
The original plan was to cut my indoor teeth on Autos in soil, before transitioning to DWC ... then photoperiods, to finally land on aping Heath's indoor monsters, in some kind of multi-tent, perpetual grow.

That was the original 'dream' ...

So, the first step on that journey is currently being taken - autos in soil,
Next logical step is autos in some form of DWC ... which I suggest your Autopot + Airdomes + Mapito is about as close as you can get without doing a full on hydro setup.

It just occured to me, thanks no doubts to having sampled some Milk Lady buds that had an unexpected potency to them, that your tent with just one original wide-pottie could be enhanced by a nice fountain in the middle, white marble or some such, with an appropriate rotating cherub statue on top, think Manneken Pis............natural watering from above as in nature, nutes and medicals could be added as required, for a fine mist just squeeze the outlet........

So I guess 2 pots in your kick-ass tent at 4 feet wide or just 1 original?

Good find, interesting :thumbsup:

It just occured to me, thanks no doubts to having sampled some Milk Lady buds that had an unexpected potency to them, that your tent with just one original wide-pottie could be enhanced by a nice fountain in the middle, white marble or some such, with an appropriate rotating cherub statue on top, think Manneken Pis............natural watering from above as in nature, nutes and medicals could be added as required, for a fine mist just squeeze the outlet........

Maybe a Manneken Pis family to accommodate a full-on perpetual grow?

Papa Pis for the final stage, Mama Pis for the stretch, Manneken Pis for the transitional plants, and Jeanneke Pis for the seedlings?

Maybe some form of cathedral spire with gothic spiral staircase up to the LED lighting supports would be needed too ...

The original plan was to cut my indoor teeth on Autos in soil, before transitioning to DWC ... then photoperiods, to finally land on aping Heath's indoor monsters, in some kind of multi-tent, perpetual grow.

That was the original 'dream' ...

So, the first step on that journey is currently being taken - autos in soil,
Next logical step is autos in some form of DWC ... which I suggest your Autopot + Airdomes + Mapito is about as close as you can get without doing a full on hydro setup.

What you said........I landed on the autopots because they seems to be in a sweet spot, feeding FROM the reservoir rather than OFF it.........full DWC is recirculating and thus labor intensive and expensive to run(just my thinking, could be dead wrong) and soil is, well........dirt, dust.......lol..........and Mapito, it doesn't even splash when you pour water over it........go figure!

What a nice dream.........I also have a
SmileyStargazing.gif

Biosphere 2.jpg

Maybe a Manneken Pis family to accommodate a full-on perpetual grow?

Papa Pis for the final stage, Mama Pis for the stretch, Manneken Pis for the transitional plants, and Jeanneke Pis for the seedlings?

Maybe some form of cathedral spire with gothic spiral staircase up to the LED lighting supports would be needed too ...

Yeah, there's a vibe here........you are of course right, and a Gothic chandelier to bring forth the light........epic.....springs to mind!

Yeah, there's a vibe here........you are of course right, and a Gothic chandelier to bring forth the light........epic.....springs to mind!

possibly a tad on the Liberace side of grow tents ... but hey - he's no longer with us, so time is ripe for someone to step into his vacated chaussure à clinquant.

YqKt4Cy.gif

Back