Dutch Passion The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Take 2 with 7 x AU

I believe......I truly BELIEVE........that you........ermmmmmm............are THE MAN.......to tie new shoelaces in his spirit.......BENEDICTUS QUI VENIT

Hmmm ... Latin, and shoes ... nice choice Sir!!
I'm sure these will look FABULOUS when I tend to Jeanneke's garden ...

serveimage

The Papal slippers ... red ... glitzy ... camp ... PERFECT!
... and with Francis having given them up, there'll be a few going cheap at a market stall outside the Vatican City in the papal bargain bin.

benedíctus qui venit in rubro calcei

Thought this might interest you… I few side by side pics i took of two TD's with and without airdrome.

Y5LFd3b.jpg

mNE9Uaj.jpg

As you can clearly see the root mass on the right with the airdrome is much more developed all over.

and here is a pic of the airdrome its self completely jammed full of root.

Ll4aZGs.jpg

@A-Train

Rufus itaque hesterno calceamenta sunt, amici mei

Is that Latin? @Corgy
Are you channeling Pliny the elder, seems like a good excuse to raise this thread from the dead.

I took a year of Latin, and discovered that speaking a dead language doesn't make panties drop.
Almost as sexy as scribbling equations on a napkin during a first date.
Conjugating verbs...ackkk! I would rather smoke moldy weed!

There are languages where verbs are ALL present tense.
"I high" can mean so much:
I was high
I am high now
I will be high.
:doc1:

@Corgy

While I am rambling... have you tried Fantasmo Express yet?
That weed is amazing. I vape it every night, about 100 highs so far.
The early harvest has stronger energy that mixes with the haziness to make an aphrodisiac.
Buds from day 50 are a strong aphrodisiac 90% of the time it. Curing mellows the aphrodisiac a bit.
Buds from day 57 are aphrodisiac, but milder.
Buds from day 60 are more dreamy, hazy, too blissful lazy for sex.

It took be 3 months to figure this out, because I was only using the sexy buds from Day 50. They were just so good, why experiment. Amazing stuff, like being a teenager walking around with a woody.

Are other haze strains like this? I like weed with distinctive effects, system upgrades, super powers. Mephisto has spoiled me, never going back to just being stoned.

Last edited:
Oh my... wellcome to the jungle!
Indeed you'll be known as the brutalscropper. These girls found glory on the autopots. And im sure you made them rage them with all that control. You really turn them to slaves! but hell, they became tall!
The other AU's i did were also on 24/0 under 1200W HPS, the sativa fenotype ones took 140 days to harvest and were 180cm tall considering i topped them on the 4th node (4 "main" colas each).
Now i think 24/0 turn the plants unreal and unnecessarily big, wild... mutants.

But nevermind, your hands took that to good port. Really big and quality harvest, and no red stems at all during the process...trully means really good work. They can be monsters, but you made them happy monsters, you found the problem and managed it efficiently after the first panic. Sure it took a few hours crushing stems :woohoo1:

Gratz man! Well done! And so interesting to watch

Back