Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

Day 89 update

A brief update on the state of affairs in the HubbaBubba habitat and a leading role for HER.....yes, the Milk Lady, who turned out to be right little foot soldier-ess, she may not have conquered the Queen's throne, but as a budding Princess she is not too far away.....

I used 382 g of milk powder to feed this damsel for almost 3 months, total cost 4.58 Euro.........

She hasn't been fed for the last week, and she will come down in another 2-3 days. The buds are tight, dense and heavy and without putting my head on the block, once dried and dusted my guess is around 50 g, but I hope to get a nice little surprise. First plant I've grown that yielded less than 100 g, so the challenge now is to get the milk powder tuned in so the final result is closer to the "normally" fed sisters!

She reached a height of 71 endearing centimeters, I'm getting quite enamored with plants this size for a change!!!!

Here goes
View attachment 510004 View attachment 510005 View attachment 510007 View attachment 510008

And the HubbaBubba's, not much difference from last update, still throwing out pistils but I need the space for the DP 4 x Think Big, 4 x Colorado Cookies and Fastbuds 3 x Six Shooter plus I have 3 x Think Diffent on the go to compare with the Think Big, and for good measure I also have 1 Super Cali Haze simmering from Short Stuff, so the Hubba's has been on plain water for the last 3 days and will come down in a weeks time.
These 6 plants have been grown all the way with the 2 Marshydro 600w reflector lights, and no complaints, they did the job. The 2 large Hubba's liked it so much that some severe supercropping become necessary or I wouldn't have seen the lights again until trimming and grinding the main colas......lol

View attachment 510010 View attachment 510012 View attachment 510013 View attachment 510014 View attachment 510015 View attachment 510016

@Corgy: Are your Mars Reflector lights the 3W or 5W version? I just received a 96x5W Mars Reflector and am quite happy with it. I have yet to fully flower plants with it though.

here ya go..........

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320797167129?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks for the reply mate.

@Yozhik The Milk lady is done and dusted at 63 g, the 425 wet g Hubby #1 is a normally nutricated plant and was as said above the smallest, or so I thought....

hubba #2 gave 370 g wet

Hubba #3 gave 759 g wet

Still another 3 to go....... I had stop harvesting yesterday when I twice found all the trimmings on top of the buds and buds on top of trimmings.......there is nothing more mind-blowingly boring, monotonous and repetitive and yet you need to concentrate.... Any slight drift of the mind, and the described debacle of trying to mate the trimmings back with the buds is a very real possibility.....

Does anyone have any recommendations for a nuclear proof trimming machine?

Back